SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, August 30, 2023
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
{NEHMIAH: Chapter 1}

Life isn't always what you expect it to be, especially after you have other major events in it.  Such was our case, as the raid on The Compound became further and further in our rear view mirror...

At first, we knew a low profile would be necessary.  We knew people would be angry with us having the place shut down, and The Prophets jailed for their actions.  We also knew there would be those who just inherently didn't trust us because we went from those swearing an allegiance to their anonymity to the people who outed them all to the feds.  So we laid low.  We stayed outside of town, at various locations, including Hailey's parents.

But the fact remained, that town was our home, and with everything behind us, we felt we had as much right to live there as everyone else, and we were ready to show that we were moving on with our lives, like everyone else should be as well.  It was our train of thought that the time had passed.  The legal system was working on those who had actually committed crimes and was ignoring those who simply were there for the aspect of being "paying members" of the club.

We anticipated the time differential would be our saving grace, and after, what we felt was a good amount of time, we decided that it was safe to begin making our way back to town, and reestablishing our personal presence among the masses.

After finding refuge for a night, just outside the town they all used to effectively call home, the group awakens and decides that it's simply time to make their way in, and see how they are received.  Unbeknownst to them, the city still stands in a massive state of chaos and disarray.  Everyone is still side-eyeing one another, not knowing who may or may not being a spy for "the government" against them.  It's a situation that the group quickly can see from others, as everyone just looks everyone else up and down, no matter where they're at, getting gas, getting groceries, at a park with their kids, everyone is doubtful of everyone.

While the group may not fully understand why, to the rest of the community, it's simple.  Nobody knows who may or may not be cooperating to bring other people to potential justice, even though the main antagonists of the situation have all been apprehended and are awaiting their fate in a court of law.  Others fear repercussions from the local law enforcement members who were originally part of the secret payroll of The Prophets, and may still be acting on their behalf.

It's a city riddled with anxiety and chaos, even though on the surface everything may look normal.

People fear that if they may have been used at one point, and be patted down and interrogated the next, all for that one nugget of information they may not willingly know they have.  But for Kirsten, while she expected this to be a short-term problem, she wasn't going to let it deter her and her "family" from coming home and being happy, themselves.

Which leads us to tonight...

They know they are going to be walking into a world that will have a lot of judgment but they hope they can begin their re assimilation into society, by just doing something that the normal populous would be doing.  The one thing they that they have noticed quickly is the businesses really enforcing the "right to refuse service" mentality against them, be it to get groceries, or simply eat.  It is something becoming more and more frustrating to the group, as they wish the world would simply accept that they did the right thing, and want to take their place among the masses in society.

And it comes to a major head when they finally decide it's time to sit down for dinner, and try and find a quiet and inconspicuous place to eat dinner, at a local pizza joint, in town.  Kirsten and Hailey keep their heads down, takng refuge behind the brother-sister tandem.  While they try to hide their faces, people have already ID'ed them and begin to murmur around the restaurant.  This even extends to the back of the establishment to the cooks, front office staff, and management, who wastes no time in confronting the group, Emma specifically as she walks in front of the rest, head on...

Manager: I'd appreciate it if you all just left our premises now... We don't want any trouble here...

Emma begins to look around, confused, including back at Kirsten.  She then looks back at the man.

Emma Taylor: I... I just want a slice of pizza...

Manager: I don't care... I just don't want any trouble...

Kirsten rises up from her low profile behind Emma.

Kirsten Scott: And neither do we...

Emma Taylor: I... I just wanted a slice of the "John Stamos..."  It's got all of my favorite Greek flavors on it... OH and some of the garlic butter, too...

Ethan, being kind of oblivious to what is transpiring, chimes in.

Ethan Taylor: Yeah, and I'll want an order of the garlic knots with marinara sauce... Saw them on the menu online, and yeah, I've been craving them!

Manager: Yeah... Sorry... I don't want trouble.  I'm not letting my staff be threatened by your two friends behind you...

He points directly at Kirsten and Hailey.  Kirsten then asserts herself even further, from her initial comment.

Kirsten Scott: The girl just wants a slice of pizza, man... We don't want any trouble...

It's at this point Hailey begins to look around at all of the eyes staring directly at them, and as she makes eye contact with them, they quickly look back down.  Hailey taps Kirsten on the shoulder.

Hailey Brooks: I think they realize who we are...

Kirsten rolls her eyes.

Kirsten Scott: What was your first clue?

From out of nowhere, Ethan decides to chime in, hearing what the two "leaders" of the group are saying.

Ethan Taylor:  Ok, listen... I don't give a shit if anyone in this damn building knows who the hell we are, where we came from, or wonders why we are here.  We are here to do like everyone else, and that's eat some pizza and some damn knots, like any other Goddamn human on the planet.  We aren't here to spy on you, or you, or any of your people here eating, and we aren't here to mess with anyone's lives.  Enough people have done that to each one of us, and for FUCK'S SAKE... We want some garlic knots and a slice of the Goddamn John Stamos pizza!  For fuck's sake even someone gave Jesus water when he was suffering... We're actually going to pay!

Hailey, Kirsten and Emma all go wide-eyed as Ethan, for the first time ever, has a backbone and stands up to someone about something.  He has always been seen as a weaker individual and this moment catches them all off guard, as he's never wanted to be the "brute."

Emma does her best to try and calm the situation, knowing her role in the group's dynamic.

Emma Taylor: Ethan... It's OK...

He looks at her with a face completely aghast.

Ethan Taylor: No!  No it isn't!  It isn't OK for him to treat us this way and I for one am DONE being alienated in my own fucking hometown because of what our parents did, for one, and because people are also too embarrassed to accept what they did on top of it.  What they did, on their time, is their business.  I don't care WHEE it happened, but it was THEIR CHOICE!  NOT OURS!

Calling our patrons this openly makes all of the group, minus Ethan, cringe on the inside, but somehow he gets the message to shut up about it, and shifts his rant.

Ethan Taylor: ... And like I said is all I want to do is eat some damn garlic knots, with some marinara sauce, and I'll go sit my fat, happy, ass down down in a fucking corner, and leave the world alone!  And my sister, all she wants is a slice of pizza with olives, red onions, grilled chicken, and feta, with some of that garlic sauce, and she'll do the same!  And when it comes to the two behind me, I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE!  WE... JUST... WANT... FOOD!

Kirsten's head facepalms down into her hand, expecting this to be the end of it all, and them having to go try and find some food elsewhere.  Surprisingly, the manager's tone changes to a much more frightened one, and willing to appease the rambunctious and loud Ethan.

Manager: Umm....  So, I have one slice of the John Stamos, one knots, a garlic butter and marinara... What else can I get you all?

He then looks at Kirsten and Hailey, who are completely dumbfounded on how to act or respond because the situation is so new to them.

Kirsten Scott: ... Uhh... Stamos and garlic sauce for me?  And a drink, please?

Manager: K... And you...

Hailey Brooks: Umm... The ziti pie, garlic sauce, and a drink, please?

The manager is now breathing heavy and apparently scared shitless of the potential problems that any of the four could present.  He nervously rings up the group, and then elects to try and make a peace offering, stuttering while talking.

Manager: Y-you know... It's, it's on the house... Ok?  Just, please, no trouble?

He then hands a placard over so they can be identified for the delivery of their food.  Emma, Ethan and Hailey begin to walk off and go find a spot in a corner, but Kirsten stops in front of the manager and looks him dead in the eyes, knowing he realizes she knows who he is.  She casually slides two $100 bills across the counter she had pulled from her pocket, and lets go of them right in front of him.  He nervously looks down and sees the money, then quickly back up at Kirsten.

Kirsten Scott: I'm serious when I say we mean no trouble, you have my word.  We just wanted to get some food for her [Emma] now that she's free.

The manager looks down at the money again and back up, seeing Kirsten assume the "look" of "The One" again, reiterating herself.

Kirsten Scott: Nobody here is in any danger or being put under any surveillance by us or anyone else.  She's wanted to try this place, and your pizza.  We brought her here hoping we could give her some new and positive experiences in the community.

The manager realizes that Kirsten still has has her loyalty to Emma, and it was her desire that brought them there, not to cause trouble.  Kirsten sneaks another couple of $100s from her pocket and adds them to the others, money she had effectively imbezzeled from The Prophets, with great joy.

Kirsten Scott: That's for the food, plus you and your staff to split.  And I'll let you decide how much of it to split, while the leftover can pay for however many more people come in that it will cover.

Kirsten then nods, and lowers her head in a more relaxed manner, turning and walking toward the table her crew had secured.  It's a table that positions them out of most visual and foot traffic, in order to honor their assertion they are not there to cause any trouble.

It's at this time the manager realizes the legitimacy of what is going on, and quickly insists their food and order be moved to the front of the line.  He wants to deliver the best possible opportunity for Emma.  The staff scrambles to get the pieces made fresh and the side dishes prepared, and in what seems like the blink of an eye, the first part of their order is rushed out to them, with an obvious level of favoritism.  But as always, it's Emma, who feels the stress in the staff, and touches one waitress on the hand, who is very nervous and trying to hurry to bring them their order.

Emma Taylor: Seriously, it's ok.  No rush for us.  Take your time and make sure everyone else is cared for as well, not just us.  I promise we are in no hurry and will happily wait for the rest of our food, if need be.

The innocence conveyed by Emma immediately calms the waitress down, and makes Kirsten smile.  Kirsten seeing "The Oracle" bring comfort to strangers is what she truly believed in and saw in this young girl from the get-go.  It's this calming sensation that turns the frantic restaurant back into its normal operation, bring food out to everyone as it is completed, sometimes one simple slice at a time.  While there are a few who still know of the group's existence and are still on edge, everyone has slowly begun acting normally,  The few that elect to truly obsess over the bunch try and make it nonchalant, but are quickly then making direct eye contact with "The One," who is trying to, more and more, divorce that side of her life away from her present and future.
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]
-------------------------

Overall Record: 25-19-3   |   2024 Record: 5-2-0

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)
{PROMO}

Inside the darkness, where some light flickers and shows one person sitting on the ground, flanked by three others, the scene fades in.  As the camera zooms in, the shimmer of the SCW Television Championship, draped over the shoulder of Kirsten Scott identifies all of the parties involved.  Scott, herself, looks, beaten, looks battered, looks bruised, but hs her knees up as she sits with her back against the wall slowly lifting her head as it approaches, and beginning to speak.

Well... Here we are...

Rise to Greatness is now in our rearview mirror.  Everyone is sitting, standing, mulling, around, wondering what's next in Supreme Championship Wrestling, for them, because the biggest night of the year is now behind them.  But there are those of us who have to forget about that night and continue to face forward because THAT is where our destiny continue to lay...

See, Rise to Greatness was what it always is.  It was a night of memories.  It was a night of upsets.  It was a night of surprises.  But for Kirsten Scott, it was a night of going out there and proving that she MATTERED in this business, one way or another.

I told the world, plain and simple, I would fight all of my battles...

I told the world I didn't care if I was alone, or had people by my side...

I told the world I would be there...

And I was...

On the preshow I went out there and I had a hell of a fight.  It was me versus the world, effectively.  The Marshall family, and their who's who of whom their randomly dicking down, trying to take this off of my shoulder.  They wanted my SCW Television Championship and what happened?  They realized, really quick, that night wasn't going to be easy for them, even if they had a numbers advantage.  They realized that I was coming for a FIGHT, and they quickly realized that they had a decision to make... The Television Championship, or their Tag Team Championship...

And as always, greed prevails...

See, while they did what they could to help try and take this away from me, I could see in Ace and Ravyn's eyes, that they realized that if they did so, they wouldn't be leaving with the Tag Team gold, no matter what.  They could quickly see in MY EYES that I would have crucified them and made them watch ANYONE ELSE take what they cherished, if they did what they tried to do in taking from me what they tried.

So instead, they tried to weaken me...

They tried to hurt me...

They tried to lure Pro out of the shadows, and show that everything I said was bullshit...

So they tried to lure Pro out of the shadows.  They tried to use me to make her feel like she could not fight her own battles, and instead had to come to my aid.  But then reality set in and they saw that I truly was willing, and able, to walk into this event, the biggest stage of them all, and fight BY MY FUCKING SELF, and do so in a way that would represent who I was, and who Pro was, whether she was there or not.

You see, I don't have ill will toward Pro.  I don't have animosity toward her.  I don't feel anger toward her.  She is someone who I can't expect to fight OUR battles over her own first.  And as a friend, I made a decision to force her hand.  I made a decision to make Pro do what was best for HER!  I knew what I was getting into with it, and I knew what the risks were, so I made sure that I expected Ace and Ravyn to do whatever they felt necessary during the preshow, and I wanted them to walk away knowing that once the bell rang for the Tag Team Championships, I was still fighting with the SPIRIT of Pro Kinneck in my corner.

And whether it's physical... Or just metaphorical... That's something that would scare the FUCK out of ANYONE on this damn roster!

I did just that!

And yes, I was eliminated... Yes, the odds were against me... Yes there wasn't realism in my fight, but that wasn't why I went out there.  I didn't go out there for realism.  I went out there because Pro and I don't back down from fights.  She's fighting her battle, so I went in representing US in the battle for the Tag Team Championships, and while I didn't emerge victorious then, I made a statement on the night that Kirsten Scott and Pro Kinneck, whether together or separate, are two people to be fucking feared in this company because they have come to find a common ground and common bond on what they do.  Our personal relationship may be one that has its ups and downs but that is OURS to deal with...

if it's YOU that has to deal with it, get ready for the worst night of your life because she and I love a fight... And Rise to Greatness proved JUST... THAT!

Kirsten smirks.

But as I said... HERE we are.  Not THERE we WERE... HERE... We are..

I don't sit here with two titles over my shoulder, I sit here with one and that one is one that I promised you all I would represent for the SECOND TIME even better than the first.  And on a technicality, yeah, I've done that.  Time wise, I've established myself more so as a better Television Champion than my first time.  But that is a fucking misnomer compared to what I WANT TO and PLAN ON doing.  Because the amount of time I hold this title is not the ONLY factor in my reign.  It's a statistic.  It's a number.  It's something people can calculate...

But what about the infamous "eye test?"

Yes, I walked into Rise to Greatness as a champion and I LEFT as a champion, but now the grind begins because that wasn't the end all be all of the this reign.  Winning on the grandest stage is something I've done, now, TWICE, in singles competition, in a row.  But what does that fucking mean in the long run?  Let me cue you in on that answer, my friends...

IT MEANS NOTHING!

You see, I came out of Rise to Greatness, last year, really, with a head of steam.  I had been doing everything I planned on doing.  I had been beating opponents, and if I hadn't scored the "W," I was still BEATING them, and making EXAMPLES out of them.  but in the end, it didn't get me where I wanted to be.  It didn't really move me forward.  I won a preshow match and nobody remembers but me.  So now I have to make sure that defending, retaining, and EMERGING, a champion from Rise to Greatness is something people fucking REMEMBER and UNDERSTAND as something new to who Kirsten Scott is, versus who the woman known ONLY as "The One" was...

And the first Breakdown after Rise to Greatness, that's an opportunity for me... That's a chance for me... That's a MOMENT for me... To do one thing...

REMIND PEOPLE WHO THE FUCK I AM!

Kirsten snarls.

You see, a lot of people never watch the preshow.  They're too busy getting their makeup done, their bodies taped up, whatever.  I, however, I walk to the ring, I fight, and I leave.  I don't do it to try and attract an audience, but I can promise come Breakdown, I will begin to do just that...

And I'll begin with a little bird named Kelsai Adamson...

Now Kelsai... I want you to understand something.  You're WELCOME to be in the ring with me.  You are WELCOME to be someone who gets to vie for a championship that I just defended.  You are WELCOME, just like I was, to be given the opportunity out of the blue, to begin your journey upward and onward.

I don't say that to be cocky... I say it to be honest...

You see when I got my second chance for this belt, I wasn't on the upswing in SCW.  I wasn't at my peak.  I was a mediocre, midcard, MID-EVERYTHING, type of person.  While I began to make a change in the company with my rhetoric, I didn't do so in the proverbial win/loss record.  So when I got a second chance to be a champion, one which I had held, one which I had felt a sense of camaraderie with, I seized it.  And facing someone with the legacy of Justin Davis put me in your shoes, where I was WELCOME at his table... And I took the invitation as my own to do what I ultimately did, and secured a second reign.

And like I said, now that is your opportunity... Your invitation...

Now I don't know much about your career.  I don't know your ups and downs, and I can't sit here and pretend to act like I can speak to everything you've done or not done.  To you, that'd be insulting, and a disservice.  What I can do is say this... SCW doesn't gift people chances so I know that means you have done something to catch someone's eye in that booking department.  So that tells me I'm not in for any type of cake walk.  That tells me that Kelsai Adamson is someone who I'm not going to trash and say isn't worthy.  Instead, I'm going to be honest...

Like I said... I don't know your history...

That doesn't mean I'm walking in thinking you're going to beat me, however...

Sorry, dear... It's just the opposite...

You see, while I don't know your backstory, I don't know your history, I do know that the fact that I know nothing of you means you haven't scratched the surface of SCW like I have.  I do know that in the, more than a year's time, that I've been here, your name has never passed my lips in being said, and never hit my eardrums in being heard.  I don't say you're a nobody, but I say you're not someone who has generated the buzz that I have.  You see, I walked in here with no name.  I walked in here with no background in this industry.  Nobody knew me.  Nobody knew if I was legitimate.  But the minute I walked into that first Taking Hold of the Flame and actually started eliminating people one by one, heads turned...

"The One," was a name to remember...

Kelsai Adamson, not so much...

And here our paths cross, one of us with a buzz and one without.  Similarly to when I walked in.  I know that makes you want to chomp at the bit.  I know that makes you want to do everything you can to make me know you.  And hell, you may have a history that I don't know, and kudos on you for that, but in my tenure, you're a nobody.  You're the same as I was.  And now you're getting the same opportunity this nobody got, when she became a somebody, even though she ended up becoming a MID during that first year, and THAT is why in year two, life changes...

I change...

Rise to Greatness was the beginning of that change... Actually no... Justin Davis was the beginning...

Rise to Greatness was the STEP ONE in getting my name back out there...

Now I walk into Breakdown with you in my path and I realize that, no matter the name, no matter the legacy, no matter the history, everyone represents an equal opportunity for Kirsten Scott to walk out even more recognizable, even more important, even BIGGER THAN LIFE, than she walked in.  So don't think that when I say I don't know you or anything you've done, I'm insulting you.  I know this business.  I've learned it over the course of the past year.  ANYONE can become SOMEONE in ONE NIGHT.  And that includes people who may not have a legacy to ride into a match with me.  Which means that... Includes... You...

So when we look one another in the eye, standing in opposing corners, I hope you understand that I'm not looking past you.  I'm looking THROUGH you.  Because everything I do means I have to destroy whatever is in front of me to get to the next hurdle.  That's why, like a bullet, I look to go in one eye, and out the back of your head, because I have a trajectory in Supreme Championship Wrestling that will not be deterred by anyone.

Not a legend...

Not someone with a legacy...

Not someone I don't know, like you...

NOBODY!

I am walking through everyone who crosses me, hence forth, with the goal of becoming someone SCW has never seen before... A true nobody who walked into its hallowed halls, and emerged it's ULTIMATE champion.  And right now, that CHAMPION is the TELEVISION CHAMPION.  So when Breakdown comes to its inevitable conclusion that night, and everyone has left the arena, the facts will have been presented to the jury, and the verdict will be based on one thing...

TRUTH...

Just like DEATH, TAXES, AND THE ONE... KIRSTEN SCOTT!

Kirsten lowers her head, and the flickering becomes more erratic.  All of the members of Kirsten's group, who have been standing on each side of her slowly reach their hand in, extending their index finger for the number one, as the light becomes like a strobe, before going to black, fading the scene out completely.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

OOC: You got this Ian. Best of luck, as always, though you don't need it. I went a different direction. I just want to say it's all true, and I'm doing the best I can. Every single day, I'm doing it the best I can. One of best things that we can do though is talk about it. Hopefully, everyone enjoys, understands, and if anyone wants to start a little dialogue, I'll be around.

Quicksand
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]
I'll reply here and say nothing is certain. You're a gem to RP against, and one of the greatest rivals OOC I will ever have, and I love it. So I don't count you out ever, and I love every opportunity we get to bring out the best and a new side in one another. Seriously, much love, and be proud of any new direction! Win or lose. That's my philosophy with this new character.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS