SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, September 20, 2023
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
{PROMO}

The scene fades in outside of a building with "The One" Kirsten Scott leaning onto the wall, taking the expected hits off of her vape.  She is flanked on each side by Hailey, also leaning on the wall, and Emma, "The Oracle," looking up at her with a look of awe and inspiration.  Kirsten simply keeps her eyes focus forward, and as the puff of smoke exits her mouth, she begins to speak, not looking the camera directly in the eye, as it is offset, seemingly standing in front of Hailey.

... And here we are again... Aren't we?

But yet, things are much different than where they were just a few weeks ago... Again, am I wrong?

You see, I stand here having just did something that, where I knew it was plausible and almost a given, many didn't because of Sal's expertise.  The world saw me facing someone who, unlike some of my previous opposition, had some background to his name, and yet, what happened, Sal, and his wannabe namesake of a mob mentality has left him with another disappointment in Supreme Championship Wrestling.

And I'm going to be honest... I expected different... I expected Sal to put the iffy persona behind him and bring EVERYTHING he had to this match because, not only was he facing Kirsten Scott, "The One," the ONLY "ONE" of Supreme Championship Wrestling, but he had his first major title opportunity right there in front of him.  He had the chance to dethrone me, dethrone someone who has embraced the idea of being the WORKHORSE of SCW, and he just kind of went out there and dropped the biggest deuce of his career, and wasted my time on top of it.

Sal... Not cool, bro... Not cool...

And honestly, I don't particularly care if you come back with some strong words about how you're going to get back at me, or send "The Family" after me because you're a wannabe mobster in 2023, where that shit just doesn't exist and is unbelievable, or maybe it's because you really are just that chubster who never was going to be much more than the comedic relief.  Maybe you are simply destined to be the modern version of "Chunk," and do the "Truffle Shuffle" for the amusement of the rest of us?

It's one of the two, and neither of which, you brought to the table when you stepped inside the ring with me...

I'm sorry, you just didn't...

No matter how YOU felt after the match, no matter what mommy patted you on the head and told you, when you walked backstage and she had your PB and J, with the crust cut off, ready for you, she was lying.  You failed.  You didn't step up to the plate and, instead, wasted my time.  And I don't say that lightly.  I don't say that without reason.  I take my job as the Television Champion of SCW seriously, and you didn't give me that same seriousness in reciprocity.  Instead, you didn't even put forth enough effort for me to say you TRIED... Instead you just shit in your hand, and threw it against a wall, and hoped it stuck to something of value...

Kirsten gets a very fake Italian accent.

That's is not the 2023 Television Championship, ya Coglione!

She returns to her normal tone of voice.

This Championship isn't some fly-by-night, stepping-stone, run-of-the-mill, titles for me.  If it was, I'd have never given two shits about it the second time it crossed my path, and brushed it off as a "meh" moment for me, looking for something bigger.  No, this Television Championship means the world to me.  It was my first title here in SCW.  My first title OPPORTUNITY, for that matter.  And to have someone shit all over it and not take a match for it seriously, and act like it is worthless... No... You don't get off that easily with me.

I propped you up...

I gave you your recognition...

I didn't WRITE you off as a nobody...

But I should have, all alone.  I should have treated you like garbage and said you didn't matter in the kernels of corn that somehow regenerated in my gestational tract, but I did... I gave you the benefit of the doubt, believing you would step up to the plate, and for all intents and purposes, you stepped up about as much as a little person could step up to The Mountain from Game of Thrones.  You did NOTHING.  And that, personally, is an insult to me.  It's an insult to this championship.  It's an insult to this BUSINESS.  And it's an insult to SCW.

So yeah, I'm throwing feces at you, verbally, like a gorilla in a cage, but it's warranted, and I'm not going to let you shit on my legacy with this title by acting like it didn't mean enough to you to try.  Because there are those who care.  There are those who want to step up to the plate and give Kirsten Scott a run for her money, and you weren't it.  Instead you were the pissant stepping stone, most use as a crutch word, but were, instead, a reality for me, and that will LINGER on your career going forward.

And by doing what I did, by taking you seriously, and by WINNING, I showed the world what the difference is between you and I, and you and the rest of those who Supreme Championship Wrestling sends after the title I am working to REDEFINE in this company...

Kirsten lowers her leg, which had been propped up against the wall, and actually takes a step toward the camera.  Her gaze goes from "in the distance" to that of directly into the lens of the camera itself.

... And now that leads me back to you, Chase Owens...

Like I said, if I won, our paths would immediately cross again, if I had any say, and I guess those in charge liked the idea of two people who turned a match into an all-out FIGHT, running it back with one another because here we are.  Chance Owens, Kirsten Scott, Television Title ALL OVER AGAIN!  And this time, I think we both know how it needs to go...

No egos...

No pride...

No "fight..."

It's all about one, thing, and one thing only, and that's what this title represents and that is the WHO is the true WORKHORSE of this division.  We let ourselves go the first time, and I was blunt with you.  I told you it was not what this title was about and I felt you deserved a real opportunity to show whether or not you had the gusto to actually take it from my shoulder.  And I was honest about that claim.  I wasn't saying it to sound like I was some kind of "holier than thou" competitor.  I acknowledged my own fault in our match, and I acknowledged where I felt you did deserve a chance to not have that be the outcome.

And I am honestly glad SCW listened to it...

Because now we get to erase all doubt.  We get to allow two newbies to SCW to lay it all out on the line and see who really is the future of this company because I truly feel the winner of this match will DEFINE the future of Supreme Championship Wrestling.

And now, we get to write that chapter in history...

But I'm going to be honest with you, Chase, I know what you want.  I know how you are still trying to define yourself in SCW as someone to be taken seriously.  I know you want the rest of the big names to begin to take notice, much like they did me, when I first showed up at Taking Hold of the Flame, last year.  You want that kind of hype.  You want that kind of recognition.  You want that kind of legacy, that I have already begun to build for myself...

And I don't blame you...

I would want it...

I DID want it...

But when I wanted it, I took it by the throat and MADE it my bitch from the start.  I didn't let the "what ifs" or "maybes" define me.  I defined them.  I did what they thought I should do, and I did so on a scale that wasn't expected from a newcomer like myself, and I continued to do so, night in and night out.  I surprised the world with my ability to step up to the plate and surprise the masses by actually ACHIEVING the goals I set for myself.  And I know you want that same thing.  I could feel it when we started trading blows.  You wanted that MOMENT because you were able to beat up the person known as "The One..."

But the problem was, I fought back...

The problem was, I wasn't like the rest of the world...

And that's why I wanted this rematch because I didn't want you to believe that I simply, "stuck it out," by keeping you outside the ring for the countout.  I WANT you to know what the reality of the situation is.  I WANT you to be able to go to everyone you talk to in the back and say, "yeah, Kirsten Scott is the real deal."  And I want that because I see you as the future of SCW.  I see you as what I came to SCW to bring forth.  You are the new blood.  You're not the stale, repetitive, same ole same ole, that SCW had grown accustomed to, and rid itself of its major talent.  You are the one, like me, who can bring forth the new era.

It's why I made sure this match happened...

But it's also why I will make sure the end result is just like my previous ones, outside of our own...

Kirsten smirks.

You see Chase, I respect you...

I really do...

But this title means more to me than anything, right now.  I get the fact that I see so much inside you of what I have wanted SCW to become, but that doesn't mean I gift it on a silver platter.  It doesn't mean you get a free "Fast Pass" to the limelight.  I haven't even gotten that yet, so I sure as shit am not passing it onto someone else before myself.

Face it... I may have some wholesome characteristics, but a title brought out something in me I never suspected...

Selfishness...

I was very adamant about saying titles meant nothing to me in SCW, but once I got a taste, I realized why people of the past clung to them, begged for them, demanded them, and expected them.  They represent something more than I could have imagined, and they represent VALIDATION.  They VALIDATE that who you are, what you stand for, and WHY you're here, is something to fight for.  And while some may look at the Television Championship as some mediocre title, I don't.  I look at it as the defining moment of my career.  Why?  Because I was nobody.  I was a nickname.  I was, like Chase Owens, someone who nobody gave a damn about.  And now, two Television Championships in, I think people are starting to realize that Kirsten Scott isn't just another random name on the roster...

She's a DANGER to the roster...

That's why I wanted this match again, Chase.  THAT is why I didn't want some little "fight" of ours to define our crossroads.  i wanted more.  I wanted you, someone I see as the future of SCW, along with myself, and not some lineage namesake, who just EXPECTS to be given opportunities, to be able to fight me one on one and have a definitive outcome, so we could pave the trail of SCW going forward together.  I'm not talking hand in hand, but I'm talking as equals.

Chase, we are the "new breed" in SCW.  We are not the "old guard" who either copies names, likenesses, and gimmicks, we are unique.  We are a new crop of talent to lead this organization to its next great height.  So I see what we went through as something that needs to be scrubbed.  We need to battle over something meaningful.  We need to make sure the Television Championship is what the focus is, and I'm willing to do that.  I asked for you as my next opponent, and that is what I got.  So now it's tme for me to put up or shut up.  It's also time for YOU to show why I came out and said you deserved the rematch you did.  You come out and prove why I believe you deserved the opportunity you did, then it shows why we, as the new breed, are the future of SCW...

But... If you decided you lay an egg...

Then that falls on you...

It shows Kirsten Scott was wrong...

It shows you weren't ready for the limelight...

So when Breakdown rolls around, Chase, you have a choice... Put up, or shut up... I've sung your praises, and I've given you the reason to be there.  Now it's up to you to prove I wasn't bullshitting the world.  Because if you show me that, I wil hurt you.  If you try to make a mockery out of my respect, I will DESTROY you.  If you choose to ignore what I have said then I will make sure you never have chances again because I will constantly replay the exact moments you lied to the world.  I will make an example out of you the likes of which you will never recover from...

So I suggest you take this "Chance..."

Kirsten smirks as she brings everything to a close.

... Because if you don't, if you look a gift-horse in it's mouth, or you simply fail, the outcome will be the same.  But the future will be defining.  See, Chase, you're not leaving withing this title.  You're not leaving with what I cherish.  But what I can assure you leave with is pride, and a long ter future in Supreme Championship Wrestling.  But if you opt to take me lightly, I can assure you of another outcome... You will not look upon our match with positivity, but instead you'll look upon it with disdain.  You'll look upon it with the mentality that you failed to be part of the "next generation."

But it's up to you...

You get to make that decision...

Are you part of the solution...?

I ask you this because THAT is up to you.  The title, however, is mine.  That is where I stand firm, and say, "nope," and send you packing back to wherever it ise you come from.  I don't know that place, none of my business, don't care... but I will send you back there because when you come for something I cherish this much, you had better understand that you're going to have your legs chopped off at whichever joint you find the most important... Ankle... Knee... Thigh... I don't care... That's where you will be chopped down and given the reality check that you're not taking this from over my shoulder or around my waist.  You're going to be rendered helpless and like the Goomba who dared cross my path at Breakdown before you, you are going to fail, miserably.

I don't care who you are...

I don't care how much I respect you...

When you come for something that has helped define me in Supreme Championship Wrestling you become a simple chip in a game of Checkers that I am about to jump and push to the wayside, on my way to becoming the QUEEN!

Because the fact is, before Salami crossed my path I was blunt in saying we needed to duke it our for real, one more time.  I said you deserved the OPPORTUNITY, or the "Chance," if you will.  I never said you deserved this championship.  The fact is, nobody DESERVES this title until they take from me, and NOBODY DESERVES the right to say they BEAT me until the do so, I don't care what the numbers state.  Because the fact of the matter is, I am the Television Champion.  I AM the standard bearer for this title.  I am the one everyone HAS to go through to define themselves as a "workhorse" in Supreme Championship Wrestling.  And it's a TRUTH you cann combat...

JUST LIKE DEATH...

JUST LIKE TAXES...

SCW I am your Television Champion, and that's a TRUTH you cannot escape... JUST LIKE "THE ONE" KIRSTEN SCOTT!
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]
-------------------------

Overall Record: 26-19-3   |   2024 Record: 7-2-0

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)
Will and Desire
[Image: 7YQMtsG.png]

[Image: KQjayMG.png]
^Banner courtesy of Mad Marlowe
{PRESENT DAY...}

In a life that I never expected to live, it has been one of a lot of ups, downs, twists, turns, and everything in between.  If you had asked young me if I would have ever become a pro wrestler, I probably would have laughed in your face, and asked what you were smoking, let alone if I would have become a pro wrestler AND become a champion.

But yet, here we are...

Alongside that, if you had asked young me, pre-Compound days, if I would have come, effectively, a mercenary for two individuals who ran a sex cult, and then organized one of the biggest non-political coups in history, leading to everyone and their dog around me mistrusting me, I would have said you with you were insane.  At that time, I was someone with no friends, minus a few online, who didn't know me, and the closest thing I was to a mercenary, was angry at my parents.  And let's be real, who in life isn't angry at their parents at some point in time?

And again, here we are...

I live in a world where I am responsible for the lives of three others, one older, and a big sister figure, and two others that are like my adopted family I chose to never let go of.  I allowed myself to go from someone who didn't like the world, didn't trust anyone, to caring for these three, and changing my entire point of view on the world, and I did so because I realized that living in a world where the motto "DTA" defines you, isn't feasible.

Now do I trust everyone, now?  HELL NO... But do I realize I have to be open to letting people through my "walls" and into my life, begrudgingly, yes.  And it doesn't just extend to my personal life, but my professional life as well.  I walked into SCW a loner.  Willing to just do my own thing, and never give a care in the world for others.  Whether people backstage, fans, anyone for that matter, liked me or hated me, wasn't my concern because I felt I had a mission, and the mission superseded everything.  It was about "being 'The One' who redefined SCW."  And now I stand here as someone who feels like that mission may be, in effect, in motion, with many fighting the battle.

And this all happened in the course of a year.  Just one year.  One person changed that much, and now sees the world almost 180 degrees different, and it was all because she opened her mind, body, and soul, to that of one thing, and one thing alone... Trust...

Outside a local strip mall, it's night time, and Kirsten Scott was appointed the "runner" to go pick up the food that her and her group ordered from a local sushi restaurant.  She gets the food and pays for it, and begins to leave and walk back to her car.  As she reaches it, she opens the rear door and sets the food in, and closes it.  Suddenly, she feels a grabbing of her upper arm, and a pull, spinning her around.

It's at this moment her muscle memory of her days as "The One" kick back in, and without even thinking, grabs the assailant and flips the script on them, grabbing them, spinning them around, and thrusting them into the side of her vehicle.  She takes her arm and pushes it across the throat of the person and bends them back over the roof of the car.  This reaction has her, for the first time in a long time, seeing nothing but red and pure anger, and not actually seeing any characteristics of the person.

But eith a gasp of air, the person let's out a few words.

Pro Kinneck: Kirsten... It's me...

It's at this point Kirsten begins to snap out of the situation, having assumed she was being attacked, mugged, or even accosted by some male attacker.  But the female voice throws her off of her game enough to change everything.  The "redness" begins to subside and because of the darkness, all she can see is a face covered by a hoodie.

Kirsten Scott: Who the FUCK is "me?"

The woman manages to get Kirsten to let her arm free enough to reach up and lift her hoodie over her head, revealing herself, surprisingly, to be Pro Kinneck.  Kirsten immediately gasps, goes wide-eyed, and jumps back, releasing the hold she had on her.  She doesn't let her guard down, however, not knowing what Pro's intentions are surprising her like this.

Pro begins to stand more upright, wincing at the pain from being shoved into the car, and dusts herself off.

Pro Kinneck: Was the attack REALLY all that necessary?

Kirsten counters.

Kirsten Scott: Are these surprise meetings and altercations in random parking lots a necessity?

Pro Kinneck: Well it's the only way I ever see you or know where to find you.  So I take opportunities when I can...

Kirsten Scott: Well sneaking up on me at night, in a parking lot, isn't the most productive way.  A simple, "Hey Kirsten," would do the same amount of work with much less of confrontational aspect.

Pro Kinneck: Eh... Noted...

Kirsten shakes her heard before reiterating the very obvious question.

Kirsten Scott: Well... Good... So why are you here?  What's up?

Kirsten is still very confused seeing her former, or maybe still current, partner standing before her, not knowing what the situation is bringing.

Pro Kinneck: I needed to talk to you one on on.  Nobody else around.  No Hailey, no Oracle, no... Uhh... Brother, is it?

Kirsten Scott: Yes he's her brother...

Pro Kinneck: ... Well anyway, it needed to happen with just the two of us.  WE need to talk.

Kirsten sighs and finally lets the defensive guard down.

Kirsten Scott: Alright well just know it better be worth it or mh dudhi is going to get cold for no resdon.

Pro stares Kirsten down.

Pro Kinneck: I'm being real, you kno?

Kirsten Scott: Yeah, me too!  That's expensive food!  So... Let's talk... Again, what's op?

Pro sighs and looks down, taking a very deep breath before looking up at Kirsten, dead in the eyes.

Pro Kinneck: I owe you a thank you...

Kirsten is a bit taken aback, and visibly confused at what was just said.

Kirsten Scott: For... What?

Pro Kinneck: Because you were right.  You were right all along.  I heard what you had to say publicly before Rise to Greatness.  I heard what you said to me in private the week before.  You could have gone out there, shit all over me, buried me for bailing, trashed me for vanishing, and yet you didn't.  You didn't do any of that.  You, instead, said you respected my decision and said you'd be there.  And honestly, it made me really uncomfortable to hear because they hit me in a way I had never been hit before.  And honestly I didn't know what to say...

See, nobody has ever looked out for ME.  It's always been about Nicole, or Ducky, or someone else.  But Pro, never.  Pro has been the outcast of the bunch because I'm the one who doesn't take shit from anyone.  And yet you went out there and reiterated a level of support for ME and MY NEEDS.  You said you'd always be there, whether you went outthere alone or if I did show up, you still respected me.  You still supported my decision, whatever it was going to be.  And like I said it was hard to hear because it basically went against EVERYTHING I've always believed.

But the more I listened to it, though, the more I heard sincerity in your voice.  I wanted to believe you were trying to save face, and patronize me, but each time I listened, I never heard anything like that, and I couldn't process it.  I'm not made to process that emotion...

Kirsten nods very subtly.

Kirsten Scott: Believe me, I get it... But you're right... I wasn't bullshitting you, not in the least.

Pro shakes her head out of frustration and elevates her voice slightly to show that emotion.

Pro Kinneck: I KNOW THAT, which is why it's problematic for me!  People are supposed to lie to me.  People are supposed to try and manipulate my alter at every opportunity, and that includes me.  Honesty is bullshit to us, but then along comes you?  Along comes this random girl.  Along comes this person who gets them and understands and respects us.  And why?  Why would anyone understand us, or WANT to, for that matter?  And hell, why am I here, now?  Huh?  Why am I so frustrated?!

Kirsten Scott: You tell me...

Pro starts to have more frustration build.

Pro Kinneck: It's... It's because...

She freezes, and forces herself to take a deep breath, to calm herself down.  The struggle is obvious that she is trying to speak outside of her comfort zone.

Pro Kinneck: It's because I want to thank you, like I said, for being the first person ever for being there for us, as a whole.  And I mean it.  But I'm also going to be honest and say this isn't me "coming back."  I'm not returning so we can join up again, at least not right now.  This is still tormenting me day in and day out, and I have to continue to process it.  I need my time and place to think about everything, but I realized part of my torment was not being honest with you.  You needed to hear the truth, from me.  You needed to hear that you broke through my barries and nobody else ever has, and honestly it's still not OK for me to let that just "be OK."  I still am fighting this idea that it's all a ruse.  And I'm fighting the fact that the ruse may have found cracks in my armor.

But then there's the part of me that KNOWS you did what you did for a reason.  I know you're not like the rest of the world.  And I owe you a lot for that...

Kirsten goes to respond, but Pro raises her hand to show she isn't done.

... But while I know this, my wiring tells me I'm wrong and I have to fight back.  And I need you to accept that complete contradiction right now, and just let it be.  This isn't some emotional reunion.  Not right now.  Not until I can allow myself to not fight myself and my trust and faith in something I actually want to believe in.  So I'm asking for your time, your patience, and to let me be me.  But with that, understand the day WILL come when I'll repay you for helping me learn this lesson.  I'll repay you for being the one who cared for us, and didn't treat us like we were a complete freak show of crazy.  I owe you a lot for what you've done to show me not everyone fits in one bucket... And maybe, just maybe, there are different people in this world...

Kirsten nods.  She gives the moment a time to breathe in case Pro has anymore to say.  Once she realizes it is her turn to speak, she does so.

Kirsten Scott: You're right.  I have never bullshit you.  Nor will I ever.  I saw myself in YOU, Pro.  I saw someone I could trust before Hailey came back and that was a first for me.  And trusting you or her wasn't easy for me either.  So I get it.  I'm not asking you to hurry and do what you need to do because that wouldn't be fair.  But I will ask you this... Do it for YOU.  Don't do it for me, don't do it because you feel like you OWE me.  Do it because you want to.  Do it because you feel Pro needs to.  Because that IS why I am sticking by and I didn't say anything negative.  I went out there and I still represented US.

So along those same lines, you don't worry about me while you're figuring all of this out.  You worry about you.  And you take care of all of you like they need.  I'll always be around.  I just do have one more favor to ask...

Pro tilts her head.

Pro Kinneck: ... And that is?

Kirsten smirks.

Kirsten Scott: For fuck's sake stop accosting me in a parking lot at night!  Jesus just say hi!

Pro acually looks down and, for the first time in a long time, smirks.  Her face goes more serious again as she looks up and subtly nods.

Pro Kinneck: I think I can agree to that...

Kirsten extends her hand to shake Pro's and as Pro looks down, she nods, before returning the favor.

Kirsten Scott: Take care of yourself... Looking forward to the day YOU are ready...

Pro Kinneck: Me too... And thank you...

Kirsten Scott: No thanks needed...

The two let go of their handshake and Pro simply walks past Kirsten, and Kirsten looks over shoulder to see Pro slip into the night.  Kirsten stands there for a moment before her eyes go wide.

Kirsten Scott: ... Dammit the food is still back there!

Kirsten jumps into the car and begins to drive back toward the home that her and her crew are residing in.  As she makes the drive she continually replays what just happened in her head because it definitely was not something she expected.  But it was a moment what she feels has put some bookends on a chapter of both of their lives until the next one is ready to begin writing.
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]

Overall Record: 26-19-3   |   2024 Record: 7-2-0

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)