SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, October 25, 2023
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
{PROMO}

There is a wise old saying stating, "the more things change, the more they stay the same," and honestly, it couldn't be more apparent today with the landscape of Supreme Championship Wrestling, as it regrounds itself in its strengths, and continues to alienate its weaknesses.

You see, with what history I know, there has been one constant among those who have competed within the SCW ranks.  And while it has transcended the "generations" of the organization, outside of the period where it seemed like it was just the same people, over and over again, before then, and now, one thing has been true... When someone begins to get hot, when someone begins to set a precedent that hasn't been set in a while, when someone begins to cause waves in the traditionally calm waters by not just "following the examples" of others, people start to take notice... And when people take notice... It means they are giving that person attention.

In some cases... That attention is good... Those people are praised for their hard work...

In other cases... The attention isn't so good, and they become marked by those who want to knock them down, and "remind" them of who's in charge.

It's a constant power struggle in SCW about who truly wields the power.  Is it those with the "top tier titles," or is is those who put much more effort, much more blood, much more sweat, and COUNTLESS more tears into their title reigns by defending it time after time, that defines power?  That's the permanent fracture that will forever split this company, but do so in a way that contributes to its greatness...

Take me, for example.  I'm the "trash title" champion, according to a man who is seemingly not happy that he doesn't have this.  I am "gulping cheap oatmeal," and "fighting every week," because I am just a "third degree champion."  But yet, at Breakdown, the man who hurled those insults, the man who put those words into the annals of history left that arena with his own fist shoved so far up his own ass because he didn't win, he was simply enjoying his time operating himself as a puppet instead.

Yes Sal... That's you...

Sal, you're angered you didn't win this championship, that you, yourself, belittled, berated, and put so far beneath you, that it shouldn't have mattered.  It shouldn't have mattered if you won or lost because, why?  That "Forbes List Inclusion BAY BAY!"  But yet you pissed and moaned about Adam Brock.  And yeah... I have words for him in my business to, but he did what he did because of respect for this title, and this business.  He may not like me.  He may despise me.  I don't know.  He's in my business to, and I'll handle that accordingly, but he did what he felt was right, and honestly, I don't fault him.  I fault you.  You showed no respect for this championship.  You showed no respect for me.  You got what you deserved from all angles and had the audacity to complain?

C'mon, man... Be one way or the other... Because right now you're straddling the fence, and unless you enjoy that fence post splitting you in half like that one medieval torture device, I'd suggest picking a side...

Kirsten shakes her head in disgust, and continues.

Now I digress back to my overall point...

In SCW one thing has always been the same... The hunters, versus the hunted.  And more and more, I am seeing myself falling in that latter category, whether or not I have a championship around my waist.  I see myself being tracked down.  I see myself being challenged.  I see people from other organizations, with their own history, their own story, coming after me with NO REASON, other than because I am beginning to set a bar.

And yes, Adam, that's you...

I see you continually sticking your nose in my business, and I see in your eyes why.  It's not JUST about gold.  It's about the fact that I am becoming a torch bearer, a person who represents the LINE TO GAIN in SCW.  And you wouldn't be wrong.  I may not have the numbers behind me that some have, I may not have the accolades, but day in, and day out, I am becoming more and more of a threat to every person on this roster, and knowing you are showing yourself around these parts, tells me you want to fight for that role.  You want to be the person, who like me, still can live, rent free, in the heads of people like Deanna Frost.  You want to be the person people WANT to fight, every week, so they can raise their own stock...

I respect that.

So when our paths cross, be it for a title, or bragging rights, just understand that when the legend of Adam Brock is fizzled out in the NEW DAYS of SCW, it won't be personal.  It'll be simply showing that the NEW GUARD has taken over this industry, and it's time for the older generation to begin signing up for AARP, rather than a match with Kirsten Scott.

Kirsten winks at the camera, before continuing.

And you see, that's been the plan all along.

I've told you all, it's not a matter of accolades that make you the "top dog" in SCW.  It never has been.  It's been about who draws that attention away from everyone else.  Who is the one everyone is wanting to see, or wanting to hear from.  And I have begun to take people's attention away, and that's causing more and more people to want to inject themselves into MY WORLD, MY GAME, and MY SUCCESS.  I am beginning to take attention from every degree of every human's personal 360 degree compass in professional wrestling, and it shows by what I've done, what I've attained, and how the attitudes toward me have changed.

I've done something people always say they WILL do, and never commit to...

I've done something I PROMISED to do...

I took something many thought of, and dumped on, like Sal Darius, and I elevated it into something that has started to pull bigger and bigger names to its lineup...

Adam Brock... Not looking at you... Yet...

But I am looking at Breakdown, a prime EXAMPLE and REPRESENTATION of what type of caliber of opponent is coming my way, and this time, it's a former champion.  A former Television Champion, even.  Someone who has fought many people for many a year, including me during the Trios Tournament, Alexis quinne...

Remember that match, Alexis?  Remember what side of the table you ended up on?  Remember who WON the Trios contract and...

Kirsten stops, and briefly changes direction by holding up one finger.

Ok... One second... I've heard grumblings of a Trios Tournament coming up, and I know I still have my contract to cash in.  So for those of you out there, yearning to know what epic cash-in I have in store, just know, it's coming soon.  VERY soon!

Kirsten lowers her finger, and shifts herself back to the topic at hand, in a way that has become synonymous with Supreme Championship Wrestling.

AAAAAANYWAAAAAAAAAAYS!!!

Alexis, back to you...

Like I said, we crossed paths in the Trios last year, and your luck just wasn't there, and the fact is, you had an ARMY flanking you on each side.  You had a Frost Giant and Raab-er Barron ready to help you win, but yet, you couldn't get the job done in the big moment.  And then, I started looking in history, and especially in your history with the Television Championship, and I saw that while you do have a championship under your belt, who you beat and who you lost to tells me you can't handle the BIGGER situations, as you beat a nobody, but slipped up against bigger competition.

Now, I don't negate your win over someone who won at Rise to Greatness, even on the preshow.  But you lost your Television Title reign to one of the most legendary names in SCW history, Josh Hudson.  You couldn't rise to the challenge of Josh Hudson, and he came in there and took something from you that could have been your defining moment.  And maybe to you, the Women's Championship or Adrenaline Championship was more of a defining moment, but this championship, the one I represent, it represents those willing to help go out there and BUILD the company.  So while others may have "prestige" this one has VALUE.  This one has HONOR.  This one shows you're dedicated to being the person who is willing to go balls to the fucking wall for the company.

And when a big name crossed your path, you caved...

I didn't cave for Syren, did I?

I didn't cave for Justin Davis, did I?

I didn't cave to those challenges like you did because I was ready for the moment.  I was ready to face the ultimate challenge and cement myself as someone ready to be the BEDROCK of this organization going forward.  I am not someone who is just going to be another name in the books.  I am going to be that name that you have to face, and can't rise to the occasion to...

Kirsten holds up one finger, briefly, again, pausing the viewer in mid-thought.

... But I'm not comparing myself to Josh Hudson, and saying I'm that caliber, no.  I'm not.  I've been here a year.  But he and I do have things in common from when you faced him, and now you're facing me.  He was an established face of this brand.  He was someone everyone associated with the organization.  He had become part of that same very bedrock I say I am part of as well.  And like Josh Hudson, I have made a name for myself here.  I have taken this past year to transcend what people expected of me.  Sure, I've had my ups and downs, but didn't he?  And then he became the name, the LEGEND, he is today.  And while I am still working toward legendary status, I have become a "somebody" in SCW like he was then.

I called my shot from the get-go... And now look at everyone coming for me... I did what I said I was going to do...

Best part is, I did it in less than a year.  I said I was going to help usher in the new generation of talent into this place, and whether that new generation are "new" to the industry or just "new" to SCW, that transition has begun.  And it was done by a complete NOBODY in this business.  I literally had no experience, but I had the PASSION, Alexis.  I had the DRIVE.  I had the BALLS to say I would go in there and turn the page on this company, and what has happened since?  I've been a finalist in Taking Hold of the Flame, twice.  I've won a Trios contract.  I've held this Television title, TWICE.  I have shown myself to be willing to go out there and FIGHT for what I want and what I believe in.

And at one point, I will say, from what I have seen, you did the same.

But that isn't today.  Today, I am the "Josh Hudson," to you, but I am also the champion walking into Breakdown, READY to defend my title and my goals of becoming someone far bigger than I could imagine.  And if that means going through someone who's been around the SCW block a few times like you, then I guess you're going to feel a flashback to that moment when your grip on fame and fortune slipped out of your hands.

This is my turf now...

I have busted my ass for this title.  I have been willing to go to whatever lengths necessary to keep it.  And you're not going to be someone who walks in and makes me second guess any of it.

I don't care how long you've been here or who you've faced, all I care about is continuing MY GOALS and MY PLANS of finishing the job of ensuring SCW has a bedrock ready for the next decade-plus.  I am focused on being the one people continue to come out of left field and challenge just because I'm causing so many ripples in the water, their floaties are spilling their beverages in their laps instead of staying nice and stationary.  I am focused on continuing to define this championship, and my reign, as one the SCW record books look back on and simply refer to as, "masterful."  Not because it was done pretty.  Not because it was done with flair.  But one that was done in a way nobody has done it before and it's with work, determination, and drive to prove that there ARE others in this business who can step up to the plate and be...

Well...

Like death... Taxes... And Kirsten Scott, THE ONE!
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]
-------------------------

Overall Record: 26-19-3   |   2024 Record: 7-2-0

-------------------------

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)