Body, Heart & Soul results
Here they are:

https://www.supremecw.com/results/ppv/bhs2024.htm
Been wanting to do this for a while, and finally we'll choose Body, Heart, and Soul 2024 to do this with. Here is the feedback thread:

Best match:

Best segment:

Best spot:

Best line:

What the hell moment:

Shocking moment:

Superstar of the night:

What are you looking most forward to:

Score:

I'll will leave my thoughts once I have read the show. Please do the same if you have a moment. Thank you!
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]
I don't know if I can pick out the individual moments of this event that fit those categories, but I will say this. Title changes, crazy matches, and really some upsets in my mind really made this card, as a whole, stand out amongst a lot of SCW PPVs I've read since 2009. Everything was structured well, and the way everyone was written was solid.

That being said, our new champions, especially our new World Champion, deserve a lot of praise. We have seen some real dominance in the title rankings lately, so ANYONE beating a champion is deserving of praise because everyone is bringing it right now, and they deserve their praise, along with those who have risen to the occasion.

Prof D, mighty good PPV in my mind. I think the trajectory is great, and I think EVERYONE is putting their best foot forward, with all things in their personal lives considered. Praise to all in this.
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]
-------------------------

Overall Record: 25-19-3   |   2024 Record: 5-2-0

-------------------------

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)