Xander Valentine vs. “The One” Kirsten Scott
“The One” Kirsten Scott has delayed her title shot until after Retribution, but this seemed to rankle Xander Valentine who made a shot at her expense. Xander wanted a match on Breakdown and he will get it, facing Scott who is in line for a World Title shot. A win for either would go a long way to making a big statement to the roster.

2 RP limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, February 8, 2024 **NOTE DEADLINE**
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
{PROMO}

Coming out of Body, Heart, and Soul, I believe the world is now on notice.  I believe the world is now realizing that there is a group of people in this business who are tired of taking shit for not being the "seasoned veterans" or "highly touted" prospects, but have instead forged their own path into the pro wrestling industry.

And I am firmly convinced I am one of those people!

That whole night, both before, during, and after my match, I studied everyone.  I watched everyone.  I looked at the landscape that SCW is becoming and what I saw was one where, to be honest, I still don't quite have a place to fit in.  I say that honestly, and bluntly.  I am not a contender, yet.  I am not a champion... Yet... And yet many expected that night to be one where, coming out I knew exactly where I stood, and where I wanted my World Title shot to come at, and to be frank... You tell me where that was supposed to be?

You tell me where it "fit?"

You see, I earned my chance "at a later date."  Not at a specific event, not "call my shot," but also not just as fast as I could make it happen.  Instead, it was simply "later."  And when CHBK and I spoke, I told him the same thing I'm telling the world now.  It's not my time.  It's not right to be my time.  I came into Supreme Championship Wrestling with a couple of missions, and some have come up short, but the one I have always led by, and never reneged on was this...

I am a woman of my word...

I am a woman who believes in doing what is RIGHT in a situation...

So when I looked at the landscape of SCW after Body, Heart, and Soul, my moment of it being "right" wasn't there.  It wasn't about being fearful.  It wasn't about looking for the right person.  I am not the person who DESERVES the next chance.  I have one.  That is set in stone.  But if I don't feel I've done enough to EARN it and fight for it the way an SCW superstar should, I am not going to bullshit management and tell them to toss me out there, only to throw it away.

I'm just not that greedy...

See I am a calculated woman.  I do things on MY time.  When I KNOW it's right.  I am not saying, "when I know I can win," I am saying when I won't go out there and make a mockery of the fact I am the one standing across from the World Champion.  I want everyone in that building to look at Kirsten Scott and realize that this could be the moment she seizes every opportunity she has talked about.  Seriously, think about it... When have I been "that guy" or "that girl" to just arbitrarily come out here and demand an opportunity at anyone?  When have I demanded title shots just because I felt like I am who I am and that's enough?

You're right...

I haven't...

Nor will I...

She sniffles, looking to the side, then looking back at the camera.

See for everyone in SCW, the match with Deanna was just the "end of a feud."  It was the "end of a story."  For me it was more.  It was a realization that there is a level I am not quite at yet.  And if I seriously believe I am going to walk in and leave with the SCW World Championship, I need to be PAST where I feel I am now.  I need to be BEYOND who I am now.  It was an eye opener, and I didn't like it, one bit.  So, I licked my wounds, and I went into Body, Heart, and Soul with a new mission, and that mission was to help that team win.

And I did that, and I'd say more because I scored the win for our team... I didn't just join the team to help, I joined the team to win.  And that meant a lot to me.  It meant a lot to have them allow me to finish the job, and we all walk out showing the House of James that they fucked with the wrong group of people, and they were no longer welcome.  And with that defeat... Answer me this question...

Where are they now?

You see the answer to that is something that tells me that maybe I am making strides in the right direction.  Maybe I am doing what I need to do to approach that level I would have needed to be against Deanna, and then taking the next steps forward.  But it's still a maybe.  I mean, running off two former champions and every one of their disciples in one night, and letting them run into obscurity is one thing.  And it's a big thing.  But it's not the only thing for me.  I have more left to do and that's why CHBK was willing to let me step back and not just give me my shot immediately.  He realized I was in a place where, if I was to seize the moment, this wouldn't be it... Yet...

She gets a bit of a grin on her face, not cocky, but more of those in disbelief of a situation.

But that doesn't seem to register with some people.  Hell it seems to fly so far over their tall fucking heads, I wonder if they're even able to see it.  Because what I heard through the grapevine, after I spoke with CHBK was the sound of pissing, moaning, whining, and ultimately... BITCHING!  Someone who I thought was supposed to represent what this place meant to the wrestling world since, basically, its inception, was throwing a temper tantrum about a decision that doesn't belong to them.  And instead, did just what I said I wasn't going to do because I had the audacity to actually have self-awareness and understanding that it was not my place and my time...

And this guy... THIS GUY... Is a Hall of Famer?

He's a former, multi-time World Champion?

He's a fucking LEGEND in SCW?

And he's the one who is pitching a fit to CHBK because I was willing to step back and say it's not my turn yet?

Kirsten wips her eyes and smirks again, with the realization that this is really what is happening around her.

Well if that is, indeed the case, then one of the LARGEST men to ever grace the halls of SCW, is also one of the biggest crybabies it has ever allowed to call himself a champion.

And yeah, Xander, you whiny bitch... I'm talking about you...

Her sarcastic smile turns to a look of seriousness.

You know, you're kind of the last person I would expect this from.  You're the last person I would believe would go whining and crying to management because SOMEONE ELSE wasn't taking their shot, only to say you'll take it instead.  Well therein lies your first issue, dumbass... It's not one that is just out there for people to pass around like a card game.  I earned my opportunity.  I earned my World Title shot.  And no I didn't earn it on "my terms," but I earned it when I felt that it wouldn't be a disrespect to the championship itself.  And here you are just wanting to shoehorn yourself in?  Why?

Because you're Xander Valentine?

Because you've held more World Titles more recently than me?

Big fucking deal, you lumbering oaf.  This is 2024.  This isn't a year of living in a fantasy land where you still remain the top dog.  This isn't a year where you can sneak around, be all mysterious, and then vanish when things don't go your way.  This is a year where realism takes place and you have to accept WHO you are, and WHAT you are, and I do that, night in, and night out.  I don't look at myself in a mirror and hype myself up just to make myself believe I can do something.  I look at the situation at hand, and I look at the pros, the cons, and the outcomes, and I make sure I do what is BEST for me.  Not what makes me LOOK the best, but what gives me the best OUTCOME...

So when you ran into CHBK's office and started pissing and moaning about you taking my spot, you were pissing on anything and everything I have earned, and believed just because you WOULD do something I wouldn't, makes you superior.  But why?  Why are you so superior?  Or is it you can't believe someone else isn't as greedy as you and isn't willing to just steal opportunities from under the legs of others?  Because that is what it sounds like.  It sounds like you still live in the annals of SCW lore, where it was always politicking your way to the top, and never EARNING or PROVING SHIT.  You sound like the same rumors that muddled the waters in the 20-teens causing the real talent to scatter like cockroaches in light.  You sound like the same BITCHES who I first came here to eradicate, and I'm going to admit something, Xander...

That makes me a bit sad...

See you've been around since the beginning.  You were supposedly once this unstoppable force.  A man, larger than life, able to dominate the rankings.  Able to destroy opponents left and right, and intimidate them from miles away.  But now you're bitching about the fact someone is willing to acknowledge their own faults, as a sign of why you're superior?  You must be as STUPID as your BIG because that is a level of intelligence that I can promise hasn't passed your kneecaps yet.  That is a sign of HONESTY that I can say you haven't understood since the first time you realized your mother's teat was the only way you could survive infancy.  It is a level of self-awareness that, all these years later, you have forgotten and no longer have, and it's sad... Because I thought of you as more than that.  I thought of you as BETTER than that.  But here we are.  A large man, small and fragile ego, about to walk into a match with a woman a fraction of his size, and ultimately, about to be humiliated...

Because I am choking your ass out, and I am showing the world that the IDEA of Xander Valentine is DEAD, and he can live on as a footnote in the annals of history!

You see, Xander, at Breakdown, you're going in against someone a fraction of your size and everyone is just expecting you to use your size advantage to your advantage.  Well guess what, I know your career has been predicated on that very belief and has worked much of the time, but not always.  I know you have had your slip ups because you underestimated someone who wasn't physically at your size.  I am going to be one of those people.  Your neck will be as vulnerable as anyone's when you watch those arena lights fade out.  But then reality will kick in for you.  Then the beast MAY come out and you'll want to destroy me for embarrassing you.  But by then, it won't matter.  The world will see that the IDEA of Xander Valentine is gone.  It doesn't matter what flashes of brilliance he may have here or there...

Xander Valentine is a thing of the past in SCW...

And that's where you'll have to begin to rationalize with yourself what you want to do.  Do you want to be the bitching, whiner, who was mad because someone else had more self-awareness, or do you want to LEARN from the situation?  Because I think you could possibly still be a force.  But it's only if you allow your ego to die, and to be reborn in a new manner.  It can only happen if that ego is taken from your soul, choked out, and when you awaken you see the world for what it is TODAY, and not what you want to act like it was in your prime.

But that's on you...

For me, it's simple... I am facing a legend.  I am facing a Hall of Famer.  I am facing one of the LEGITIMATE GREATS in SCW's history books, but am I facing him at his finest, or at a shell of who he once was?  That is where your self-awareness comes into play.  That's where you have to let the ego and pissiness of what you did at Breakdown exit your body because if you don't, if you enter that ring with me with that mentality, if you act like the little, fucking, BITCH, that I saw on TV... The IDEA of Xander Valentine and what he is capable of will fade into oblivion.  YOU will fade into obscurity.  YOU will do like I have read about you doing in the past, and you will run away because of whatever excuse you want to give.

So I suggest you book those plane tickets to the land of irrelevancy, until you come back again, or you send your ego on a one-way trip wherever the "Streets" have different names, but all go in one direction... Because I know my path.  I know my steps forward, backward, and laterally.  They lead to a title shot.  But they lead to it when SCW and I deem I am ready.  Not when some cry baby comes waltzing in and thinks he can take it from me.  Because if you try that... Unlike the truths of life, I will end you... And all that will remain is DEATH... TAXES... AND KIRSTEN SCOTT!

Kirsten pulls her vape out, takes a drag, and blows a large puff of smoke into the camera, sending it to black.
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]
-------------------------

Overall Record: 26-19-3   |   2024 Record: 7-2-0

-------------------------

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)