Kirsten Scott vs. Kelsai Adamson
Kirsten Scott vs. Kelsai Adamson

2 RP limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for tag (Word limits in effect)
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Friday, March 29, 2024 (Show still takes place Thursday)
[Image: hudson2020v2.png]
Josh Hudson Career Accomplishments
2023 Feud and Match of the Year
2022 Feud and Match of the Year
2018 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
2013 SCW Hall of Fame
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(3x)
SCW United States Champion(3x)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW Tag Team Champion(2x)
2008 Tag Team of the Year award(Josh Hudson & Justin Davis)
Conquered Tactical Warfare 2010
HCCW World Heavyweight Champion (4x)
HCCW World Television Champion (1x)
HCCW United States Champion (1x)
XWE InterContinental Champion (1x)
XWE World Tag Team Champion (3x)
IWC World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
EAPW World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
TNW World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
WWA United States Champion(1x)
Ended Xander Valentine's 25 Match Winning Streak (2005)

[Image: scottreedbanner.png]
Scott Reed Career Accomplishments
SCW Television Champion(2x)
{PROMO}

With the world witnessing the likes of Kirsten Scott putting the shoulders of one of SCW's long-term, stalwarts, Amy Chastaine, to the mat for three seconds, they began to witness the difference that 2024 was bringing, unlike 2023. They saw the woman who was deadset on making her way up the rankings, and eventually achieving her guaranteed shot at the World Championship, and saw her realize that every match meant something. They saw her rebound, they saw her refocus, and the saw her RESPECT what was across from her.

Now, she has to continue the mindset she had, prior to that match. She has to ground herself in the reality she lives, and remind hself that there is a bigger world out there. So she's reverted back to the place that grounded her before that match, her balcony, with the sounds of nature surrounding her, to focus on what is coming next.

The rearview mirror slowly begins to declutter, with Retribution firmly behind me...

I walked in there with a firm purpose. I walked in there wanting to ensure that I showed the world that I could outlast and outwit one of SCW's most talented of legends, in Amy Chastaine, and continue to move the dial forward in the progression toward a new and less political society in which we live. I walked in there wanting to ensure that EVERYONE in the back, who may still represent the "old guard," or who may be coming back to try and "fight in its honor" understood that there was a threat in their future, willing to derail them, destroy their intentions, and ultimately prove to the masses that in 2024, the time is just no longer theirs for the taking...

And I did just that...

Amy, she pushed me. I won't lie. She pushed me to a limit that showed me why she represented a regiment of the "old guard" that didn't live in the political firestorm that was the late-2010s SCW. She showed me she transcended that and she gave me the kind of fight that I always want, each time I walk out into any arena in thie business. I want someone to test me. I want someone to push me beyond my limits. I want someone who challenges me to be a BETTER VERSION of who I am, and to Amy, I will gladly say you did that. You challenged me, and you showed me you're not part of those I wish to rid this business of. You're someone who WANTS the smoke, and wants to EARN her keep. You're like every one of these animals before me, wanting to simply live life to the fullest in their own way.

I respect that...

You deserve that...

Now I know saying you earned my respect is nothing in SCW because I'm still someone striving for that "big moment," but you did, and you deserve to know. You deserve to know that you did everything you had to do to try and take the moment away from me, but in the end, you got to see what the future holds here. Now I know I haven't done anything to define myself, yet, but there will come a day you will admit that the victory over you was the moment you realized that I was destined for something bigger than anything you ever did. And that day you will tell the world that Kirsten Scott was an opponent you look back on and feel honored to have passed the baton to.

Because that's what I feel you did...

You handed the next generation off to me to be the next leg of the race...

You decided to give the past away to the present...

And like I said... It's still me...

So I appreciate it, in advance. There will be the day you acknowledge it, and while it may not be today, having the talented Amy Chastaine give it her all, and me be able to overcome it, tells me that I am ready to stop looking in the past, stop referring to what I have DONE BEFORE, and instead, focus on what I have YET TO DO here.

And one of those things still is my future shot at the World Championship...

Still without looking at the camera, Kirsten takes a puff of her vape.

There is a date in the future, at some point, where this baton that has been passed to me, will come to a head, and it will be against one of the most formidable, and yet, storyline-driven opponents, you could write. It will be most likely against Selena Frost. A Frost and "The One," is this a dance that we have seen before? Is this a match we've seen before?

To a degree, yes?

Frosts and "The One" have been intertwined throughout my entire career here. Primarily Deanna and myself, but Selena, the elder in SCW, represents the culmination of the battle I waged when I first entered, and why I singled out her sister, just like I did the friends of Beard, from the get-go. It was all to come to the point where the story is told to its climax. "The One," a no-named woman, now identified, facing off against one of the most dominant stars in SCW over the past decade.

And Selena... Are you realizing our path toward one another, yet?

Are you seeing what's truly ahead of you as you drive down this mythical highway I talk about?

Do you see the headlights beaming down on you from the distance, slowly creeping closer?

That is your future, Selena. That is Kirsten Scott. That is ME! That is what you have to fear, for your future, and I don't care how much you have to bring to the table, I don't care how you want to "play the game," and be the legend that you have established yourself as. It doesn't fucking matter because you HAVE to drive through me on this one-lane highway. You HAVE to prove you're the stronger vehicle. You HAVE to prove that everything I am here to do is for naught and you are the one to embed it in my soul. Because if you don't, if you fail, do you realize what happens at that time? Do you realize what that will mean for YOUR legacy? Selena Frost, you will be the one who does the one thing that changes SCW in its entirety...

YOU WILL PASS ME THE TORCH!

But... I'm getting ahead of myself...

She looks up into the camera for the first time.

Before Selena... Before the future of SCW is defined by "The One..." I have to make my focus not on the headlights out in the distance, but those who decide to merge onto my path without welcome, and decide to try and upend me before I get to my destination. And that person who decided who drive into MY oncoming traffic is someone I am very well aware of, and very well-versed in facing inside the ring...

Kelsei Adamson, here we are again...

Kelsei, our paths have crossed, by my count, at least twice before. Once it was one on one for, at the time, my Television Championship. And the second time, it was for Deanna Frost's United States Championship. Both matches, let's be real, you lost. I, however, actually won one of them. And that was the one where you and I were simply opposed to one another one on one, and not the one where there was someone else ro influence the decision. That match, you had an opportunity. You had a chance to come out there and take something from me, where I was defining a division. And yet, you came up short.

But if you think I'm just washing my hands of you because I've beaten you one on one already, you better think again...

You see, you and I have crossed paths in multiple ways, like I said. We have had the odds in our favor and against one another. We have been in positions to win and to lose, and the fact is, I am coming in to remind you what it feels like to to just the latter of that statement, to lose again...

Kirsten stands, facing the camera, and turning her back to the balcony.

Kelsei, we've done this dance. I know what you bring to the table. I know it hasn't changed much from the last time. But I also know you may be more determined because you know I have something guaranteed that you don't. You don't have a guaranteed World Title match, and I know you'll want to take me down to show management that maybe, just maybe, that should give you the same opportunity they gave me. Maybe they should consider Kelsei Adamson, like they did with the "minor" Frost, the same opportunity as "The One" as she has now. But I am walking in with the goal to take that from you. I am walking into the match looking to take your arguments and flush them down the proverbial toilet, so you don't have any argument to have the same chances as me.

The fact is, I EARNED everything I have received in SCW...

And you know what else I've done?

I've also come up to the challenge each time you've wanted to take it from me. You came at me for the Television Championship. You wanted to stop my momentum, and take the title from me so YOU could carry that banner. You wanted to show the world that Kirsten Scott was a lot of talk, and not a lot of "bite." But you know what you did? You FAILED. You FAILED because you came at me for something I already had, and you wanted to STEAL it from me. Now, while I know you can't steal my World Championship match down the road, you could do like you did with that match with Deanna Frost, and worm your way in. So to me, this is a two-fold moment for me. This is my chance to, again, show you that you don't get to TAKE anything from me, but at the same time I am going to go out there and make sure nobody in management goes, "maybe we should include her," in business where she doesn't belong.

This is MY... FUCKING... TIME...

Kirsten takes a deep breath through her nose.

We've walked this path and you made yourself a factor in my future plans somehow, and someway. This is my chance to ensure that you don't bully, coerce, or convince someone, that you're worthy of a title shot, when it belongs to ME! This is MY moment, Kelsei. And I'm not letting you fuck it up.

So listen closely...

Come Breakdown, it's you and I one on one. It's just the two of us. We will battle up and down the ring, the aisles, wherever it takes us, and I have no doubt you'll bring your all, but in the end, I am going to be exercising my will. 2024 is our new year and it's been one where I've been doing JUST as I've said all along. And unlike before, you're NOT going to weasel your way into a match you don't deserve to be in because it's going to be "The One" and ONLY woman who has shown you the exit doing it once again. This time, when I do so, those in the back will not be going, "oh Kelsei should be in a World Title Match, too, shouldn't she?" Instead they'll realize how stupid they were when they played this same hand before... And I get what you're going to say... I get you're going to argue you "earned" your title shot in that United States Championship match. But let's be real... Everyone has done the same thing with me. Everyone has tried to hitch to my coattails. Everyone has tried to be a part of what Kirsten Scott stands for, not only to jettison themselves upward, but also protect themselves from MY wrath in the future...

You're no different...

You're one of them...

So Breakdown, our little one on one rematch, will define the difference...

You see, I'm not just going to beat you, I'm going to show the world what is going to happen when I, not just step into the ring with you and make you either count lights, or watch them fade into a distant memory as a choke you out, but I will also show Selena Frost what is about to happen to her whenever she and I cross paths further down the road.

She's going to see whatever roadblocks are thrown in my way I will avoid. I will drive THROUGH them. I am the "big rig" on the one-lane highway, leading directly to her, and she is the Ford Pinto, hoping she can find a shoulder to pull off on. But first, I destroy you, Kelsei. First I plow through you, like a video game, and you are left on the side of the road wondering if you'll simply survive. Why? Because the lights in my face have blinded me with the anger, the rage, the DESIRE, to shut them off, and make sure the road, henceforth, is only paved with respectable, talent. And one day, sure, that may be you. So I suggest you do one thing... Survive the collision you will be facing at Breakdown. Accept the destruction that will be imminent. Because when all is said and done, Kirsten Scott will still be on her path to the top, whenever it may come...

Just like you'll be on your way to doing three things... Dying... Paying taxes... And succumbing to "THE ONE!"

With those final words, Kirsten takes another deep vape of her pipe, before spinning around and flopping back into her chair, overlooking the wildlife living behind their duplex. The camera, slowly follows her, slowly fading to black as the cloud of smoke exits her mouth into the lens.
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]
-------------------------

Overall Record: 25-19-3   |   2024 Record: 5-2-0

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)
{1-2 SAMUEL: Chapter Two}

I would be lying if I said I wasn't reeling from the fact that my own parents pulled me into their dispute and their divorce.  I would be lying if I said I didn't know how to really cope with the idea that those who brought me into this world, at least on one side, wanted me to be a pawn in the game, while the other seemed to need my validation to her testimony.

Nobody should ever be put in the position I was put in.

But the fact is, I was.  I was put in a position of one of my parents versus another, and when I looked at it from a reasonable perspective, I had to do what was RIGHT for me and RIGHT for the parent who had been, like me, manipulated into the situation.  But it still doesn't feel good.  It doesn't feel good when you feel like you are put between a rock and a hard place, a situation that you don't see a real "winning" outcome from, without you getting hurt in some form or fashion.

But it's life... And it's been my life throughout...

From being the "good little girl," when strangers would come home, to staying silent when the "Original One" ran The Compound with an iron fist, to even when I was "The One" running the place under my jurisdiction, I always had to look at things from the perspective of what would hurt me and the fewest.  Rarely did I have a black and white, right versus wrong, scenario.  It was always muddled with emotion, muddled with politics, and muddled with the reality that decisions would have consequences.  And each one I faced knowing just that.  I knew that there would be consequences, and pretty much each time, including this one, I could see the consequences before they ever happened.  I know my father will seek some form of retaliation.  I know he will want to make sure I pay for "turning" on him, in his eyes.

But like the rest, I will be ready...

But life still isn't always that simple where you're always ready.  You can't predict outcomes in every scenario.  Hell, you can't predict scenarios to happen on a day to day basis.  Life just isn't that predictable.  Sure, you can make assumptions about how a day may go based on the previous or based on plans, but life always has a curveball waiting in the wings.  And I don't like them.  I don't like the unknown.  I like knowing what is coming my way, and I like having time to prepare for it.  Things that surprise me, things that catch me off guard, anything of the sorts, all are things that send my anxiety sky high and make me want to explode...

I just hope this isn't another one of those days...

With the stress of the courtroom now behind me, I knew I needed some form of relaxation.  The one person who could sense the same was Emma, who had been waiting in the car the entire time I was in the courtroom, there to provide support and someone for me to talk to after the fact.  After leaving the courtroom I wasted no time leaving the building and getting into the driver's seat alongside The Oracle.  I immediately took a deep breath, and leaned my head back onto the headrest, closing my eyes, and it was at this moment I could feel a gentle touch on my forearm.

Emma Taylor: It's over now... You can breathe...

After taking another deep breath, I had to give her the reality check of the situation I had playing out in my head.

Kirsten Scott: Oh I think it's far from over.  The look my father gave me was of vengeance.  He wants a chance to get even because I just, effectively, took most of his "fun money" and made it all my mom's.  His vindictive ass won't let that stand, if he has any say...

Emma Taylor: But right now, he has no say.  Only the courts do.  It's like my parents... They have no say in their matter, with me as the star witness to the situation.  The fact is, they can't do anything, or have anyone do anything to me or their world will become even worse.  Right now, your dad is going to be under similar rules.  He can't do much because the judge can easily make his life worse.  He may be mad, but he can't do anything.  He's powerless.

Kirsten Scott: And that's where I fear he's the most dangerous.  He's a feral animal backed into a corner with nothing to stop him from coming out guns-a-blazing.  There's nothing stopping him from just saying fuck it and throwing caution to the wind.  Your parents could somehow pull enough legal maneuvers to get far less than what my dad is going to have to give up to my mom.

Emma Taylor: But is that right now?  Is that this moment?  Is that something you need to worry about today, or is that something you can put away until it's relevant?  How do you think I handle things?  I worry about it when it's time.  Not before.  Not after.  Just in the moment.  I can't control what happens right now.  Just like you can't control what your dad does or doesn't do.  So all we can do is mentally prepare and move on with our lives...

Kirsten starts the car up kind of jerking her hand away from The Oracle and more the steering wheel.  Her mindset hears everything Emma has to say and understands that everything she says has logic to it.  Her frustration is that she doesn't understand how someone so young can sense something so great.  It's never been a frustration before, but in this instance involving her personal family, it definitely hits a note she Kirsten isn't wanting to hear.

In turn, Emma senses this and slowly retracts her hand.  She focuses on the road ahead, while seeing Kirsten, out of the corner of her eye, breathing deeper and deeper, trying to calm herself.  Emma decides to try and continue to distract her idol, and heroine, as much as possible with a simple request.

Emma Taylor: You mind if we stop by Sonic for a drink?  I'm thirsty as hell having sit in here for so long...

Kirsten agrees, thinking nothing of it, and makes a detour toward the local Sonic Drive-In.  She pulls through the drive-thru and orders a drink for the two of them, and also a snack for herself, with Emma saying she isn't hungry.  After ordering they complete their drive-thru order, and slowly make their way behind other vehicles toward the exit.

Emma Taylor: I appreciate it...

Kirsten Scott: Eh... I was hungry myself... I needed something before dinner...

Emma Taylor: Should we have called Hailey, and seen if she wanted anything?

Kirsten Scott: Her and Ethan are more grown up than we are.  They can fend for themselves, and wouldn't have expected anything...

Emma Taylor: Eh... I guess that's true...

The two make their way through traffic, through the backroads of their community, as Kirsten plows through her snack, and ultimately into the complex in which they live.  Kirsten finds a parking spot nearest to their duplex and parks, and both emerge with their drinks in hand.

As per their normal routine of going to the store, getting dinner, or any other errand, they make their way up the staircase of their duplex, to enter through the top entrance.  Kirsten unlocks the door, not making any excess noise, and they slowly open the door.  The two walk in on a top floor filled with nothing but silence.  No televisions, no music, no nothing.  The infamous "sound of silence" echoes through their duplex.  The two look at one another confused, and look around some of the initial corridors, to the kitchen and laundry room, seeing nothing.

Emma looks confused, and Kirsten looks concerned.  Between the group, there is only one vehicle, and she and Emma had it.  Kirsten motions to Emma to "shh" with her index finger and follow her.  As they begin to walk down the hallway, noises begin to arise from one of the rooms of the duplex.  Kirsten instructs Emma, with a head movement, to flank her from behind because she's going to go in, and wants backup.  Emma, having learned some self-defense from her idol and protectorate, prepares for the worst.

Kirsten quickly thrusts the door open and is ready to fight, when she and Emma both see something they are not prepared for.  Ethan and Hailey are engaged in intercourse on Ethan's bed, and completely startled by the two, having not heard them enter the home.

Kirsten Scott: ... THE FUCK?!

Emma stands there with a look of disgust on her face, and no words to be had.

Kirsten Scott: YOU TWO WRAP THIS SHIT UP...

Kirsten slams the door behind her and grabs Emma and takes her out to the back porch.  Emma stands speechless, and Kirsten tries to do her best to offer some kind of reason to the situation.

Kirsten Scott: ... Emma... You're... You're not alone... I...

Emma interrupts in a very non-Emma manner.

Emma Taylor: WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY DOING?!

Kirsten doesn't mince words.

Kirsten Scott: I think we both know WHAT they were doing... But WHY... I don't have a fucking clue...

Several minutes pass with Emma and Kirsten both on the back porch, the backdoor finally slowly begins to open and Hailey emerges, wasting no time trying to get a word in edge wise.

Hailey Brooks: ... Listen I can explain...

She's immediately cut off by Kirsten.

Kirsten Scott: Oh you damn right you're going to explain... What in the HELL is going on?  And no I'm not talking about in there, I know what was going on in there, I'm talking about... Well... Just what the hell is going on?

Hailey Brooks: Listen... Kirsten... Please... Chill for a second so I can speak?

Kirsten Scott: Chill?  CHILL?!  I just watched you getting drilled by her older brother and I'm supposed to chill?!

Emma Taylor: Kirsten... Let her speak please...

Hailey Brooks: Listen... Ethan and I have had a lot of time together, and things just, well, kind of started happening.  Emma, you always go with Kirsten when she leaves, and Kirsten you're truly the one who wants to do everything to care for all of us, so you insist on doing EVERYTHING.  So we've had time to get to know one another, and it's just kind of evolved into something more...

Kirsten Scott: More?  Like how much more?

Hailey Brooks: To be honest, we care about each other.  It's not just what you saw in there.  He listens to me when I talk, he makes me laugh.  He's genuinely someone who is caring and protective.  He's wanted us to say something before now, but I was afraid of what you'd say or Emma would think...

Kirsten looks over at Emma.

Kirsten Scott: What do you think?

Emma's empathic nature takes over as, through her sense of mind, body, and soul, she feels the aura surrounding what Hailey is saying.  She senses a lot of truth and honesty regarding it.

Emma Taylor: I can tell you she's for real...

Kirsten Scott: But what do you THINK about it all?

Emma Taylor: I don't know.  My brother's never had another person in his life like this, but me.  I was always his focal point.  I worry I'll lose him.  He's been my rock, no offense Kirsten, but he has...

Kirsten Scott: I understand what you're saying... He is family...

Emma Taylor: But we are ALL family now... And, it's weird to think of him having someone else to care for, and maybe it's just because of everything I went through, but it's just...

She's cut off as Hailey kneels down to be at eye level with Emma, who's been sitting in a chair this whole time.

Hailey Brooks: Emma... I'm not taking him from you.  Hell he and I aren't going anywhere.  It's just, he and I have feelings for one another, and it's grown...

She stands back up and steps up to Kirsten.

Hailey Brooks: And I sure as shit am not leaving your side for anyone.  But I have emotions, and I've acted on them.  It won't impede what we do, or our business.  It's just something new that I can have as part of my life, along with OUR life as a family.

Kirsten steps up to her as well.

Kirsten Scott: If you get Emma's blessing, you have mine... BUT... You two keep your private stuff to yourself.  Not somewhere where we have to hear it, or barge in on it.  You respect the rest of us in this place, and we will respect you two having your private time as well...

Hailey nods and then looks back at Emma.

Hailey Brooks: Emma?  May I ask your blessing to officially date your brother?

Emma sighs.

Emma Taylor: I guess... As long as you give me the big sister I sometimes need...

Kirsten's head whips around.

Emma Taylor: ... Hey... You're my best friend... She's your best friend... She can be a big sister to me, right?

Kirsten shrugs.

Kirsten Scott: I suppose...

Emma Taylor: Then yes, you have my approval... But please, like she asked, don't make it a production for the house to have to listen to?  I realize you two are grown adults, but he's still my brother, and, well, what I saw is right now burned in my brain in a very unpretty way...

Hailey sort of smirks and blushes.

Hailey Brooks: Listen... I'm sorry... We should have told you sooner before all of this.  And I know he'll want to reiterate everything I've said so I'll go tell him you're not going to throw him off the balcony, and let him come talk to you both, too...

Hailey retreats inside to let Ethan know it is, in fact, safe for him to go out and speak with the two girls who were shocked into finding out the situation that has been created within their home, without them knowing.  He comes out, very nervously, but is quickly embraced by Emma who helps to ease his tension.  He explains his side of the story, corroborating much of what Hailey said, but also explaining his desire to finally step into a real life kind of role.  He explains how the three of them travel, and he just sits at home and is lonely, and he has grown to enjoy Hailey's company when she is home.  His side creates more empathy from Kirsten than she would like to admit, but once all is said and done, Emma and Ethan hug again, and Kirsten pats him on the shoulder as a sign of approval.

Before going inside, she does whisper one thing to Ethan...

Kirsten Scott: You upset Hailey, your balls will become our duplex's door knocker...

She then gives him the cheesiest grin she can, and nods at him, before walking inside, and giving him a bit of fear in the pit of his stomach, which was her intent, all along.
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]

Overall Record: 25-19-3   |   2024 Record: 5-2-0

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)
Take a Little Trip
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]