End of the Year Open Invitational
ooc: Since there was a bit of an issue regarding the "joint" effort in my last match, I wanted to make it explicitly clear this time that Ruby's handler gave me a helping hand with a lot of her dialogue in this to help set up where things will be at for us to start the new year for a little bit.

It should come as no surprise that the mansion/castle that serves as the home of the Red Empire was anything but merry for the holidays.

After all, how can Scarlet Grey be merry about what went down on that final Breakdown of 2018?

In her mind, it was all so simple: she saunters out there looking as “creatively sexy” as possible and gives Aaron one last chance to ditch Liane and be hers. Best case scenario, that's exactly what happens and there's no need for a tag match. Worst case scenario, as far as she was concerned, was he stubbornly shoots her down and she and Ruby make both him and his precious girlfriend pay dearly for it en route to notching a technical win, regardless of whether he was pinned or not, over a former champion to close out the year with some nice momentum.

Unfortunately, there existed a scenario far worse than what Scarlet was willing to imagine, and she was living in a world where such a hell truly existed at this point in time.

Not only had she and Ruby actually LOST that match, which was devastating in its own right because once again they were beaten by a not-actual team, which really set them back in their tag team exploits, but she had found herself being pinned by a non-wrestler in Liane. Sure, she and Ruby could bring up the fact that Aaron wasn't very “good guy-like” in how he did it, but it didn't change the fact that they were a lot farther behind the 8-ball regardless to end the year. Sure, there was still the possibility of the open invitational, but it didn't seem as interesting to Scarlet this year because it was just “ordinary” compared to the fun idea put forth by Ace Marshall last year with his trios contract.

Not to mention the glaring face of her partner and the reminder that 2019 wasn't going to be starting off very well for their plans no matter what Scarlet decided to do about the invitational.

Ruby laid on the couch in the living room, her anger clearly transfixed on a depressed Scarlet as she sat on the floor against the wall. Not even her sexy version of a Mrs. Claus outfit could liven things up for the holidays right now, but that was to be expected. She didn't have Aaron here to truly enjoy it and anything else she could think up and she never would at this point, she was ending the year on quite a low note barring an appearance and win in the invitational, and perhaps worst of all was the sight of Ruby's ankle in bandages elevated onto the couch's armrest, a casualty from the nightmare of a tag match that was more her fault than anyone else's. After all, in the midst of her psychotic episode to try and destroy Aaron and his girlfriend, she hadn't paid attention to the fact Ruby was up on Aaron's shoulders when she leaped onto his back, and the resulting fall was now going to force Scarlet to be in action solo for the immediate future. Ruby could normally be forgiving about Scarlet “losing her cool” like that, but when it put her on the shelf for merely being in the crossfire, that was going to be a little less easy to overlook.

Grey: I'm sorry Rubes...

Scarlet's voice came out almost in a whisper, the clear sign of a woman that had been broken. Ruby still heard it, and it didn't soften her glare one bit.

Amarant: It's good to know that you're sorry Scarlet, even though that's all you've tried to say to me since I came back here, but it still doesn't magically fix my ankle or our fractured plans, now does it?

Grey: Well... you're talking to me again at least... that's progress. Still, what will it take-

Amarant: Don't even start throwing out suggestions Scarlet, because you're going to be helping me out regardless when I absolutely need it while this is what I have to put up with, and it's not simply going to make me any less upset with you. I get it, I know that you really wanted to make a statement about how unwise it was to get on your bad side and deny you what you want, but when you get so lost in this irrational temper tantrum that it costs me the ability to be able to walk correctly for a while, let alone compete, then clearly something needs to be done about it. As much as I hate to say it, this is one time where you simply can't get your way and we have to move on and refocus.

Grey: That's easy for you to say...

It was the truth, and while Ruby knew it as well as Scarlet did she wasn't about to let the crimson-haired temptress off the hook that easily, not this time. Scarlet always had a problem with letting things go when she actually became focused on them, but at this point it was clear there was nothing left in regards to trying to pursue Aaron Blackbourne. Maybe their paths would cross again in the ring one day, maybe some opportunity would arise somehow for Scarlet to still get what she wanted, but the more she obsessed over it the less progress they were going to make at this point. As far as Aaron was no doubt concerned, this was done and he would shift gears to starting the impending year trying to make up for all the time he lost dealing with the Red Empire, and with the current landscape of things these two ladies would need to shift gears as well if they hoped to benefit in any way.

Amarant: Look, Scarlet... I'm not going to be out of commission forever. It's not like my ankle was completely destroyed or anything. Give it a month or two and we can pick up as a team where we left off, assuming I'm willing to fully trust you again after this. We need to look at the bigger picture right now: the current state of SCW and how we can use it to our advantage.

Grey: ...I guess you're right. I mean, if Katya's willing to let me have as much freedom as I want to be me, then I don't see a problem with the way she runs things. Maybe we can help open SCW up to some other ideas that are more beneficial and fair to people like us. Plus, I can just see a few title pictures that are pretty wide open that we could take a stab at, or even big opportunities like that trios thing I know SCW does every year. Worse case scenario, I could just use that as a chance to still get what I want from Aaron.

Amarant: Not exactly what I had in mind on that avenue, but as long as you're willing to keep yourself in check before flying off the handle, it's at least a step in the right direction. If we're on Katya's good side I'd like to stay there, so please try not to go overboard with “convincing” her to give you whatever you're hoping for, and as long as we play our part the Red Empire could soon have everything we desire.

Grey: ...you think I could see if she'd give me a TV title shot? I mean, I did kind of get robbed the last time by that useless Justin Davis guy, and I think it's only fair if I get a shot before, say, Aaron does since he didn't exactly play fair to beat us. Plus, I think I'm clearly more than that fat slob can handle, and even I feel like he's a disgrace to televisions everywhere.

Ruby looks like she's contemplating this for a moment.

Amarant: Perhaps, but baby steps Scarlet. First thing's first... I know it may not be as much “fun” to you as last year's, but maybe you should consider the invitational. It wouldn't hurt to try and regain SOME momentum going into next year, and I'm sure you could still have some fun if you wanted to.

Grey: Maybe, but I don't know-

Amarant: What if Aaron's in the match too? He debuted in it last year, just like you, and I doubt he'd pass up a chance to try and bring one of those “demons” of his to life since he blames us for preventing him from doing that nonsense for about half of the year. And even if he's not, maybe this is a good chance for you to get all of this out of your system so that way when next year begins and especially when I'm good to go again, we don't have another incident like...

Ruby points to her bandaged ankle to make it clear what she's referring to, and while Scarlet sheepishly looks away, the more she contemplates it the more she realizes that Ruby's got a point. She doesn't really have anything to lose in all honesty, and regardless of whether or not Aaron decides to do the match too she can easily let her emotions be vented all over everybody without much repercussion so that next year she can try and start tackling things the Red Empire way again: with the head and not the heart, or whatever Scarlet could substitute for a heart since she liked to think she was a little lacking in such a thing. With a determined look, Scarlet pops up to her feet and tightens her fists.

Grey: Alright, I'll do it. I mean, what have I really got to lose, right?
Marcus V. Lopez | "A New and Improved, Best Business Marcus"

{The episode starts at the arena for SCW’s End of the Year Show. The scene opens backstage to Katya D. as she is making sure things are perfect for the show so SCW can go into 2019 in the best possible way. Behind Katya, Sasha D. walks up to her.}

Sasha D.: Good luck tonight, Katya.

Katya D.: Ah thank you Sasha. This isn’t just for me. It’s for SCW. We’re going into the new year with a blast.

Sasha D.: That’s great, Katya. I’m really hope it turns out for the best.

{Sasha gives Katya a hug. The camera shows Katya’s face in the sisterly embrace and she is more suspicious by it than anything else. Sasha let’s go of Katya and just looks at her with a smile before walking away.}

{Katya stands there and thinks to herself what that was all about. She figures that Sasha must be up to something for the show.}

Stage Hand: Excuse me, Ms. D. Where would you like this equipment?

{Katya waves her hand up silencing the employee.}

Katya: Shhh, do whatever you want. I got something to squash. My night must be perfect.

{Katya walks away as she tries to figure out what Sasha is planning for the show and the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene opens in the parking garage of the arena where Katya is seen waiting. She knows whatever Sasha is planning they’re bound to show up here and she’s going to catch it and bust them. While she waits in the parking garage she watches for several minutes as the circus themed characters for the battle royal make their way inside. Each one more ridiculous than the next. Katya begins to ponder that maybe an open invite battle royal might be too much with these ridiculous talents walking in. She seems to have enough and goes to turn the more insane ones away, but she gets distracted by a limo pulling up right outside.}

Katya D.: Oh, I knew she was up to something.

{Katya walks over to the limo and walks down the stretch to the back doors and stands there walking to see who steps out of it. The door pops opens and Katya stands back. Out of the limo steps Marcus V. Lopez. He is dressed in a really nice suit and wearing a pair of designer sunglasses. Katya looks at him with a confused look. Also stepping out the car is Marcus’ sister, Mariela who is also dressed in some nice designer clothing too. Mariela looks at Katya and smiles.}

Katya D.: Who are you? Did Sasha send you for the Battle Royal?

Mariela: Who are we? Do you not read the headlines? We are making our return to Marcus’ first home after traveling the world and cultivating his craft. He is so much more than what SCW sees him as and tonight he is prepared to show the world how far Marcus has come in his career and nothing is going to stop him tonight.

Katya D.: So you did talk to Sasha then? She thought she could hi jack the battle royal tonight and try and ruin my show.

Mariela: Katya, I’m not sure what you're talking about, but if you want the best for tonight. Then we should talk. Marcus, I’m going to have a chat with Ms. D. This should take a few minutes.

{Mariela and Katya walks off leaving Marcus and the cameraman alone. Marcus takes off his glasses and puts them away. He walks into the building to check out how things have changed since he’s been away. Marcus walks pass the production truck and checks out the SCW art on the side of it with the SCW Champion, Sienna Swam. Road Agent, Dillusion appears and sees Marcus. He walks over and greets with old tag team partner.}

Dillusion: Hey MV, how’s it going? Long time man. I guess you’re here to be in the battle royal, huh?

Marcus V. Lopez: (laughs) No.

Dillusion: What?

Marcus V. Lopez: I’m here to win the battle royal.

{Marcus turns and walks away giving Dillusion the cold shoulder. He walks up to the backstage area where most of the wrestlers have gathered. Marcus just stands there and puts on a cocky attitude like he’s better than them. Mariela returns after her chat with Katya. She and Marcus step aside from the crowd to talk.}

Mariela: Everything is good, Marcus.I talked to Katya and she’s totally on board with us. When we win this battle royal. It’s going to pay off huge for us.

Marcus V. Lopez: Oh Thank God, I don’t know how much more I can do dis. I just had to blow off Dillusion a second ago. I like dat guy. We were tag team champions together. Now I’m probably off his Christmas card list. I loved his cards.

Mariela: Marcus pull yourself together. We can do this.

Marcus V. Lopez: Can we? We are spending a lot of money and if we don’t win it’s going to be very bad.

Mariela: Marcus, you are a great wrestler. Your story is better than almost everyone in this battle royal and probably half the current roster. Everyone wants to see you win this battle royal. A Championship. The World Title. People want to see your moment and that’s what we are going to give them. That’s what I sold Katya on and she agrees. You are best valued in this battle royal now.

Marcus V. Lopez: You’re right. I needed dis. Thanks for the clothes and the confidences.

Mariela: I know we kind of embellish a little bit, but it’s what we had to do. Now Marcus, look at everyone here. These are you’re competition for the battle royal. What do you think?

{Marcus scans the crowd of wrestlers in the crowd and puts on a smarky smile.}

Marcus V. Lopez: They’re not world class like I am.

Mariela: Good. Let’s go get you ready.

{Marcus and Mariela step away and head to the locker rooms to get Marcus ready for the show, but not before running into Gigi Steward backstage. The two have a bit of a stare down. Perhaps a bit of an eerie sign as Mariela got in good terms with Katya. Mariela pulls Marcus away and the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to the gorilla position during the show and Marcus and Mariela are about to make their entrance for the battle royal. The camera catches up with them to get their final thoughts before they head out.}

Mariela: Tonight the SCW fans get to see the re-debut of a man that has been through so much. A man that has reached the top once in his career and touch his finger tips on the brass ring before falling back down that ladder. Tonight he is back with new attitude. He is done playing the fool. This isn’t a circus wrestling show. This is a business. A business with winners and this man is going to win big tonight.

Marcus V. Lopez: Bonjour, I have seen the world since I’ve been away. I’ve been teaching myself new techinques and new moves. I’m not going to call myself the best. No dat is not for me to call myself. Dat is for all of you to realize. The MV dat you all knew before. He was never more than a tag team wrestler. Partnered with a man dat couldn’t stand him. Sure it got him a hall of fame ring, but dat’s the not prize that I want. The thing dat I want has never change since my finger tips touch it so long ago. Tonight you’re going to see a new side of me. There will be no joking around. Half these entrant dat are just here for a cheap laugh. They’re just reminders of what I was. I see them as making a mockery of me and it will do nothing, but fuel my passion tonight. No one is going to stop me from winning dis battle royal. So to our boss lady Ms. Katya D. tonight we are going to do dis for you. Because 2019 will be a fantastic year for the business dat we make.

{Marcus smiles at the camera as he walks behind the curtains to the ring with his sister as the scene and the episode end,}
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
Sanders of Mitch has entered the battle of not so royals!

Mitch Sanders stood before the camera, looking to be in way better shape than he was last year. Gone was the muffin top, but here to stay was a whole new attitude and outlook on life, as well as professional wrestling.

“It has been quite some time since you’ve seen these gorgeous mug. Last year, I was a mess but all of that has changed now. I’m going to end the year of 2018 with a bang not even David Helms could provide. Oh no. When all is said and done and we are in 2019, I will gladly say that I came, I saw, and I conquered. By losing to the sycophants in this match, I will have won. They all suck and they aren’t anywhere near as good as they think they are. But here I am. I will change all of that so a group of losers can feel like winners. You can thank me later.”

Mitch smirked before walking out of view.
[Image: JAMESEVANS.png?ex=662b6449&is=662a12c9&h...height=544]
James Evans

SCW Accomplishments:

2x SCW World Heavyweight Champion

2016 SCW Taking Hold of the Flame Winner

2016 SCW Rise to Greatness main event winner

2019 End of the Year Open Invitational Winner

SCW Supreme Champion

2x SCW U.S.Champion

SCW Adrenaline Champion

2x SCW Underground Champion

SCW World Tag Team Champion

2013 SCW Feud of the Year

2014 SCW Feud of the Year

2015 SCW Match of the Year

2016 SCW Match of the Year

2018 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2019 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2020 Conquered Thunderdome

Memphis Cade Presents A Christmas Miracle
[Image: NEWHAUS_copy.png]

Wonderland To Salvation: A Journey To Nirvana VIP Members

Selena Frost (VIP Member Since November 25th,2021)
The Happy Farmstead Friends ( VIP Members Since December 16th, 2021 with BOGO Deal)
Marie Jones ( VIP Member Since February 3rd,2022 after failing to cancel after 7 Day Trial)
Brittany Lohan (VIP Member Since February 17th, 2022 after joining for a gallon of Creatine.)
Crystal Zdunich (VIP Member Since March 3rd,2022 after seeking help from everyone)
Josh Hudson (Haüs of Nirvana Member Since March 13th, 2022 after Senior Citizen Discount)
The sound of rock chords can be heard in the background as we then see a shot of large legs, belonging to a male, running. Just as the familiar refrain from Powerglove’s treatment of the X-Men theme begins, we see a familiar arm, nailing a man with a clothesline in what appears to be a Wal-Mart parking lot. The music continues before, as if on time, we see the man, clothesline an old lady with a walker, before cutting to show the man shoulder tackling a shopping cart out of the way. A wide shot comes up, revealing the man to be MONGO, as he turns and runs over and clotheslines two random men walking toward the store, completely unaware. He turns and lets out a yell before running and trying to shoulder tackle a random Honda Civic, before hitting it head first and collapsing to the ground. The scene cuts to black.

“Nevermind that shit….here comes MONGO!”

We then see a shot of MONGO running toward the camera, before suddenly taking the camera down, causing it to short-out.
The scene opens up not with oily muscles, nor the oil to outfit any salad bar in the nation. Instead, the completely untanned, white as a ghost, and dry, pecs of the man known as Banvel. Who is Banvel you might ask? We don’t have an answer. But for some reason, he’s talking. And while dumping oil down a sink. You’re not supposed to do that at all!

Banvel: “Well momma, you’re probably wonderin’ what this is all about. Well I’ve been called in because the MAN around here, he couldn’t get it done anymore. And this is a battle royal, so it needed an added attraction and I’m not just talkin’ about the money or the car. See, I’ve been watchin’ that fool Manvel with his Golden Triangle buddies and the KABLAMA Sutra, and it’s clear, the MAN has gone soft. So a replacement has been called.”

Banvel tosses the bottle behind him before we see inside the sink, a bunch of now soggy KABLAMA Sutra books and KABLAMaerobics videos.

Banvel: “Whereas the Mantastic one was all about throwing people out, like the coward that he is. I aint gonna be throwin’ dropkicks and tossin’ em out. No…they’re gonna be stuck in there with me! Ban-bar for you! Ban-bar for you! Ban-bar for EVERYONE! And everyone’s gonna tap. One way or another.”

Banvel steps forward and looks at the camera.

Banvel: “Fuck da MAN…the Banhammer is comin’!”

Banvel then walks off as we hear a shout from off-camera.

???: “MY KABLAMA SUTRA!”

Banvel: “Yo! You don’t need that! I got everything ya need right here!”

We then see a black woman run into the scene, wearing an obscene amount of tassels and black-light reflecting gear and face paint for reasons, again, no one really knows.

Woman: “Thanks to all this, you’re not gonna feel the blow anymore!”

Banvel: “What?! They’re trash-“

The scene abruptly cuts to black.
Jordan Majors 2

(The crowd roars as Jordan Majors throws her hands in the air after tossing the final competitor over the ropes. Streamers and confetti fall from the sky as a trophy and bag of cash are ushered into the ring. Bad to the bone plays and suddenly Jordan is driving a convertible through sunny California with a girl in the passenger seat next to her. Suddenly she’s seen place to place in a montage of footage tossing money out for various items and services. Then a microphone is pushed into her face by TMZ.)

TMZ: So… everyone wants to know when your next match will be?

Jordan: My next… what?

(An alarm blares and Jordan jolts out of bed and grabs her phone to silence the beast.)

Jordan: What the f…? Man, what a dream that was.

(The door to her room opens as another woman walks in and stares down at Jordan, arms crossed and shaking her head.)

Woman: Were you dreaming again? I could hear you thrashing about in bed from the other side of the house.

Jordan: What do you care, Kara?

Kara: I care because I’m your cousin. And your personal trainer. And you agent. And your publicist. I think I’m your assistant, too, but I haven’t figured that one out yet.

Jordan: Well did you get me my coffee then?

Kara: Are you kidding? Who do you think I am?

Jordan: My assistant?

Kara: Get your ass out of bed, we’ve got to get you to the gym to get you ready for this big debut you can’t stop talking about.

(Jordan rolls out of the bed and stretches as she throws on a pair of yoga pants and a tank top, finishing it off with a hoodie.)

Kara: You’re wearing that? Just going to roll outta bed and head out like that? When will you learn that you’ve got to keep up appearances if you want to be a Star.

Jordan: Well I’m already a star, and if someone has a problem with the way I look I have no issue cracking their jaw with my left foot. And that’s only if I’m being nice.

Kara: Still, people care how you’re dressed. They care how you look no matter where you’re at. If you want to be the top dawg, you’ve got to make them believe it in and out of the ring.

Jordan: What do you want me to do, wear a suit and a Rolex and fly on private jets every where I go?

Kara: It wouldn’t hurt, but frankly I don’t know that we have the money.

Jordan: We will soon. We don’t need it, really, but we’ll be cashing a pretty big check come the end of this pay per view. This is about to be the biggest debut SCW has ever seen. After this I could buy us both Rolexes, suits and flights on private jets.

Kara: Ok, it’s only $250,000 so let’s not get crazy. But I’d appreciate the gifts.

Jordan: It doesn’t matter what you’d appreciate, Kara. I wouldn’t give you that stuff if you weren’t related to me and we were dating. I wouldn’t give that stuff to any many or woman who I took by my side. I don’t care about any of that stuff. I might as well take that bag of money, walk to ring side and pour it out in the front row where the real fans are. Why would I waste money on a watch for you? I already I have to deal with your crap every single day of the week.

Kara: I was just thinking nice thoughts, I guess.

Jordan: Is that all you can think now after that one time I “accidentally” kicked you with my right foot?

Kara: ---

Jordan: Nothing to say now, huh? I’m wearing this and we’re going to the gym.

(At the gym, Jordan is lifting as she stares straight into the mirror in front of her, focusing on her muscles.)

Kara: You’re looking stronger and stronger by the day. Looking like you could fight your way through a brick wall.

(Jordan drops the weights and sits down on a bench. She looks up at Kara and flashes a smile.)

Jordan: You know what makes me different than all the rest of the people that are entering this match? It’s not that I have the most legitimate chance to run the table. It’s that I’ve worked harder than anyone who wrestles to reach the point I’m currently at. They’re busy promoting their rich lifestyles and their flashy Christmas vacations and all the nonsense that takes place in their personal lives. I’m not a fantasy, I’m a reality and reality comes at them super fast when they try and step up to me in that ring. It’s not that I could fight my way through a brick wall, it’s that I am THE brock wall that they are going to face in the battle royal. Think about it. They say little me, 5-foot-3 of pure energy and brunette hair running to the ring and they immediately think they have it easy. It’s the first thought they have about me and the last mistake they make with me before they’re sitting on their ass on the outside of the ring and turning back to see that little girl just tossed them from the match. Countless men and women are about to have that exact experience in a few days.

Kara: I like the confidence, obviously, but where in the hell did it come from? Is this about your dream?

Jordan: It is Kara. I saw the future. I saw myself winning that bag of cash and carrying it with me straight to the west coast to enjoy myself. But that’s not who I am.

Kara: No, you’re a little more robotic than that.

Jordan: You shut your mouth!

Kara: Seriously, all you do is talk about yourself like you’re some sort of perfectly oiled machine. You’re not perfect. I’ve seen you completely humbled. Robots don’t have emotion.

Jordan: Do you want me to humble you in the middle of this crowded gym?

Kara: I’m just saying. You need to be prepared for anything. What makes you better than them is not how hard you hit, but how hard you care. It always has been. I’ve seen you hit people as hard as the next, but it’s also true that you care about what happens more than any of them ever could. That is what makes you special in my opinion. So if you win, you better sure as hell do something more with that money than robotically walk off.

Jordan: Of course I care. I care a lot. This is my debut and this is the lone chance I have to make an impact. But I’m not the type to go limousine riding and relax in front of the fire on a bear rug with a bottle of wine. If that’s who you think I am, than you have no idea who I am at all. I want more than anything in this world for that entire roster to never forget my name after this weekend. I’ve been fighting in rings all of my life, all over this country, but I’ve never fought at this level before. So I have to be prepared. I have to. You don’t break the glass ceilings they try to trap you under if you aren’t ready for anything. So I have to believe I’ll win this. But I can’t start making plans for how I’ll spend that money until after the match is over.

Kara: Let’s get out of here.

(Jordan and Kara load up and leave the gym, heading for their car. Arriving back home, Jordan walks away to head to her room and makes her way into the bathroom and stares into the mirror at herself.)

Jordan: No matter what they say, no matter what they do, you can’t let it be a distraction. This match was made for your debut. They created this years ago not knowing what they’d done. The past? That was there moment. This one is yours. You have to take what’s in front of you and grab it and never look back again. Everything that’s lead up to this has prepared you. Your family has the pedigree. You have the work ethic. You have the faith in yourself. No matter the cost, you can go into this battle royal and come out on the other end this as the winner. This has the potential to be a career defining moment. They will never forget your name after this one. You have nothing better to do than to become the last one standing in this match.

(There’s a creak in the door as Kara pokes her head in looking concerned.)

Kara: What are you doing in here?

(Jordan reaches forward and grabs her phone and flashes it in the air.)

Jordan: Nothing, just playing Fortnite, you know? Battle royal! Woo!

Kara: Ok, weirdo.

(Kara shuts the door and leaves and Jordan turns and tosses her phone back on the counter, leaning forward and looking in the mirror. She nods.)

Jordan: There is no doubt in my mind now. I’ve seen the best of what so many have to offer and I’ve overcome it all. No matter what they do to me I fight and I claw and I scratch across that mat until I can get back to my feet and keep fighting. I’ve bled all over the mat. I’ve fought through streams of tears from broken bones that I refused to let keep me down. Everyone in this match wants to believe that something separates them from the rest. They want to believe that they are –

(Kara bursts through the door again, this time laughing.)

Kara: Ok, you’ve got to stop. You’re cracking me up, girl. What are you doing, cutting a promo on your reflection or something?

Jordan: Maybe.

Kara: Why don’t you save it for the match?

Jordan: Why don’t I just give it to you right now? You call yourself a trainer? I call you a leach. You hang around here following me from place to place and pretending like you’re some sort of hard worker. I’m the one that does all the work and you’re just here reaping the benefits of what I do. I look at you and I see the same mentality of every person that has entered this match. I see that same fat and happy attitude. That happy go lucky look in your eyes that tells me when the tough gets going it will be you that crumbles and me that rises to the top and proves that I am truly the cream of the crop. You think it means anything that I’ve never fought in SCW before? You’re wrong. They’re wrong. This is my match to lose and I’m not letting anyone else take it from me.

(Kara looks at Jordan startled, not knowing what to say before Jordan flashes a smile and then lets out a soft laugh.)

Jordan: I’m just messing with you Kara.

Kara: Ah, ok.

Jordan: I do have to tell you something though. You suck as an assistant. All I asked for this morning was coffee. You didn’t do it. You stink as a trainer. I was working out and you were playing on your iPhone Tamagotchi. Someone called to interview me and you told them you’d call them back later when I was sitting like five feet away from you. So long story short, I know what I’m doing when I win that $250,000.

Kara: Oh, well what’s that Jordan?

Jordan: I’m hiring someone who can actually do all the jobs you claim to do.

(Kara gets huffy and walks out of the bathroom, stomping away and slamming the door to Jordan’s bedroom. Jordan snickers and turns back to her mirror.)

Jordan: Well that was easy. Now it’s time to go win the next battle.
Invitational RP 2

Enjoy the final rp of 2018. Loved writing, hope it comes across well

Good luck to all
[Image: 270041540-258425806375597-7033161467703002046-n.png]
OOC: Something fun I decided to do using one of the numerous siblings I keep saying Aaron Blackbourne's girlfriend Liane Forte has, to kind of help add to that story a little bit for possible future use. This Lane Forte RP is not going to be my only effort though... heads up, there is a Blackbourne piece in the works for this match as well, I'm just ironing out a few final details to what I want to do with him before I put it up.
-----------------------------------

There were many words one could use to describe Lane Forte, but one word that was always common among them was ‘winner.’

The fifth oldest of the Forte siblings was the natural born athlete of the family, and her desire to be the absolute best at every sport she could get into naturally made her stand out in a crowd. After all, it’s one thing for a female to rise to the top of her class in both high school and college when it came to basketball, softball, volleyball, etc. but when they actually start forcibly tearing down barriers because they’re also determined to be the best at football and wrestling and sports that you typically don’t see women getting into, then you know you’ve got someone special on your hands. Unsurprisingly, she was a shining star in her parents’ eyes, and while her siblings could be proud of her accomplishments…

Well, the ego that tended to come with it is another story entirely.

Lane loved her family, that much was true, but sometimes it was hard to really notice because the more she was basically “sports star supreme” the bigger her ego tended to grow. This often made her hyper-competitive whenever everyone gathered to do anything, even simple things such as a family board night, and as long as it could have a winner she just had to be that winner no matter what. To some degree, this also made her a bit of a bully towards her siblings, even the older ones because she was capable of overpowering them even if they were much bigger than her. She could try to hide some of it behind the claims that she was trying to help ‘toughen them up’ but that could only hold so much water in so many scenarios. Still, her parents tended to let a lot of it slide for fear of upsetting their ‘greatest accomplishment.’

After all, by this point they’d already driven away their comedian, which resulted in them also losing their now world-renowned fashion designer, their rock star and most recently their comic book artist.

This was one of the reasons that made the holidays a bit of an awkward time for the Forte clan, especially this year. When it came to the siblings that left, there was a giant question mark on whether or not they’d be willing to come back to celebrate, or how things would be with their parents if they did. Liane was obviously a no as mom and dad simply found it very hard to get over her constant joking and pranking, even if they were very much aware now that she had a boyfriend who was finding success in the wrestling industry. Their oldest usually boiled down to whether or not she was more willing to stay with her fiancé’s family, and the others were purely a toss up.

Lane wasn’t really expecting them to come back home, even if she did want to spend some time with them again, especially Liane. This made it quite a surprise when she walked through the front door late from practice one night and found that despite Christmas still being just under a week away, Lina and Liza had both decided to drop by, plopping down on the couch to watch something they both seemed very interested in, which was a rarity in and of itself when it came to the many clashing personalities within their family.

“Come on Liane, you can totes do this!”

“Kick her ass and get Aaron back in there brah!”

“Wow, I’ve never seen you guys both so excited over something on TV. What’s on?”

“Oh Lane, good timing! Liane’s wrestling in SCW and we’re totally giving her all the support we can!”

Lane’s eyes nearly bugged out of her skull as her duffel bag fell from her shoulder with a lot less control than she intended it to. She turned to look at her two older sisters for a moment, trying to find any hints that they were just kidding her, and despite not seeing any sign to prove it she let out a chuckle regardless.

“Alright, good one guys. Seriously, I know Liane’s kind of got something going on in SCW right now since she’s dating that wrestler and got dragged into this storyline going on, but I know you’re joking. She may have gotten into a fight or two, and then there was that stupid bikini contest thing, but Liane is not… wrestling… in a… match…”

Lane’s confidence that she’d seen through the joke immediately evaporated when her eyes locked with the TV and she realized that there, in fact, was no joke this time. Clear as day was that night’s edition of Breakdown, which she already knew she’d have to find a replay of due to her roller derby team’s practice running so late tonight, but right before her very eyes was her immediate older sister actually competing in a match, specifically a tag match alongside her boyfriend against the two women who’d been pushing her around all because one of them wanted to replace her as Aaron’s girlfriend basically. She slowly sat on the couch in silence, her sisters’ cheering becoming nothing but white noise as she watched Liane fight out of a bad spot in order to tag Aaron back in, the awkward landing Ruby Amarant took on her ankle because of some over-aggression on the part of her own partner, the referee accidentally getting knocked out in the scuffle between Liane and Scarlet, Scarlet’s attempt to use a metal gauntlet to rearrange her sister’s face, the perfect timing between boyfriend and girlfriend as Liane ducked so Aaron could clobber Scarlet with a wicked knee strike before she landed her own maneuver and scored the pin. She watched it all play out, and while it was easy to tell just from what she was able to catch that she was still very rough around the edges, Liane hadn’t done too bad, especially against two women who’d been tormenting her and her boyfriend for far too long to the point where it even made Lane’s blood boil as she desperately wanted any excuse to suddenly show up at an SCW event and turn them into human pretzels.

The big thing that was standing out in her mind right now, though, was the fact that Liane, whose real passion was comedy, had actually gotten to compete in a pro wrestling match. Lane certainly couldn’t blame her if things ultimately boiled down to this with everything the Red Empire had been doing, but Liane getting to accomplish a sports dream before Lane herself was anywhere close to feeling ready to make that leap? Something about that was tearing her up inside.

“Alright Liane! Yay!”

“She didn’t do half-bad, and her boyfriend can definitely throw a wicked knee.”

“I’m glad she was able to use the outfit I made for her. Wrestling attire might just be a new industry I could break into, even if that witch tried to destroy my hard work out of sheer jealousy.”

“Hey, she got what was coming to her, right Lane?”

“Huh? Oh yeah, sure…”

Lina and Liza both shelved their celebrations and glanced at one another before looking over to Lane, who looked like she was in a trance watching Aaron and Liane head backstage on TV in celebration of their big victory. Both of them began to feel a bit concerned, even after she seemed to snap out of it once the show transitioned over to a backstage interview with the Streets. Liza had an idea of what was going on, and she put a hand on her younger sister’s shoulder before things could erupt.

“Look, Lane, I know sports and wrestling and all that’s your thing, but this was just a one time gig for Liane. She couldn’t take what was going down anymore and none of us blame her for that. She’s not going to make a job out of this and steal your thunder dude.”

“She’s still wrestled a match before I ever had the chance to power through some actual training and take the leap myself.”

“So what? You’ve been watching SCW far longer than any of us have, Lina and I really only got into it to check out Liane’s boyfriend since we’ve never gotten the chance to meet him and maybe never will if we keep hanging around here, and to keep tabs on her when we saw she got mixed up in this Red Empire nonsense. You know as well as we do her true passion is making people laugh brah, and this isn’t going to change that. You know the Forte sibling mantra…”

“Right, when we find something we’re passionate about, we’ll fight tooth and nail to keep from losing it. I get that, and I’m happy for her even if I still want to turn those Red Empire bitches black and blue myself, but I just can’t shake the feeling-”

“Dude, turn off the competitive edge for once in your life!”

“Lane, neither Liza or I will sit here and argue with you. When you do become a wrestler, we both know you’ll go on to become the best because you always do, even if it drives us crazy sometimes when you go way overboard with the gloating. Liane’s not a wrestler… she just had to become one tonight to defend her relationship. Like Liza said, this was just one time and it probably won’t happen again-”

Lina never really got the chance to finish before Lane slipped free of Liza’s grip and stormed upstairs, not even bothering to retrieve her duffel bag. She threw open the door to her bedroom and threw herself onto her bed, letting out a frustrated scream into her pillow so it would be muffled enough for no one to hear. The only person who could have would be the sister she shared this room with, but considering the age gap between them if she was home from college for the holidays yet it would be quite a surprise. This was perfect as far as she was concerned, because it meant she could vent without anybody to interrupt her, and she made sure to close and lock the door for good measure first.

“Like those two have any idea what they’re talking about.”

In anger, Lane pulled off her roller derby jersey and hurled it against the wall. She went to stand in front of the mirror that was in the room, looking over her body as a million thoughts rushed through her head. Sure, maybe she wasn’t the most attractive of the Forte sisters, but the various noticeable muscles that rippled across her body made it painfully clear she was the strongest. She took a moment to flex to remind herself of this before going to sit on the edge of her bed with a sigh.

“I hate this… I’m happy for Liane for standing up for herself and what matters to her, and they’re both probably right that this is just a one-off, but I just can’t let go of the fact that she wrestled before I could get the chance to. I know it sounds stupid, but I just can’t let her show me up like that! And I still feel like I need to help finish what she started, because that Ruby chick might be injured because that landing on her ankle just looked nasty, but if that Scarlet bitch still won’t let this go…”

That’s when the lightbulb seemed to go off in Lane’s head. The more she thought about SCW, the more she remembered seeing various commercials run about the End of the Year Special they always held on New Year’s Eve. More specifically, the Open Invitational match that always just turned into a giant mess of human bodies all fighting for a prize of a quarter of a million dollars and a brand new car, the important note about it being that anyone could enter. She didn’t really need the money, as sports scholarships and what she figured would inevitably be lucrative contracts when she turned pro regardless of the sport could solve that problem, but a new car was always nice to consider since a family as large as theirs was always a mess when it came to the idea of financially sorting out transportation. The fact that she could compete despite not being technically trained though… maybe, just maybe this was her chance to prove herself, silently showing Liane just how it’s done while still fighting to lend her sister a helping hand the only way she knew how, especially if that Scarlet woman decided to take part as well. And if her boyfriend threw his name into the fray as well… maybe she could see how she stacks up against him.

“Sorry mom and dad, but I think I’ve got a change of holiday plans in the works.”

With that, Lane carefully dug around under her mattress to find something she’d sunk money into earlier this year without her parents knowing: a passport. True, it was still a bit iffy on whether or not she truly needed it for a trip to Canada, but she bought it in hopes that before it expired she could travel down to Mexico to get some authentic lucha libre training, and she might as well potentially get some use out of it now. She tucked that and some travel money away in a spare duffel bag, along with the outfit she knew would serve as her wrestling attire, knowing exactly how she was going to welcome in the new year.

She’d make a note to apologize to Aaron and Liane later after winning the invitational if she had to overcome the former to pull it off.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You guys might have to forgive me on this. I originally planned on doing some kind of video to help demonstrate who I am and what you can expect from me, but I don’t exactly have the time to do that right now, so this audio recording will have to do. I guess that’s what I get for making last minute travel plans around the holidays, am I right? Yeah, this whole thing’s kind of a ‘spur of the moment’ decision, but I don’t regret it one bit.

How can I when I’m about to get my first taste of pro wrestling action?

I’m sure my voice sounds familiar to at least one of you, and that’s where I’ll say hello to my older sister Liane. That’s right, I said sister, as in I happen to come from the Forte family just like she does. Hope you’re doing well sis, and I do have to say you did a pretty rad job for your first wrestling match. Granted, I haven’t actually wrestled professionally at all yet myself or gone through any sort of formal training, but the big difference between Liane and I is that wrestling falls right into where my passion lies, so in addition to some high school and even a bit of collegiate wrestling I’ve also been watching and practicing what I see for a very long time… by the way, sorry for the camel clutch I kind of put you in the last time we actually saw one another Liane.

My name’s Lane Forte, and sports are basically a way of life for me. I’ve been lifting weights and trying to get ripped from a young age because I wanted any FAIR edge I could get over everyone else. Trust me when I say that people trying to skirt the rules is a big pet peeve of mine, because if you aren’t doing any sport the way it’s intended then what the heck are you even here for? Anyways, around where our family grew up I’ve kind of become something of a sports legend. Kind of happens when you don’t have a problem with kicking the door in on all that ‘gender-exclusive’ nonsense people get way too political over because you’re there to prove you’re the best. You name a sport, no matter where in the world it comes from, and not only do I know about it, I can probably beat you at it without breaking a sweat. Yeah, maybe that’s a little bold to say, but I’ve always subscribed to the idea that if I practice every chance I get no matter what the sport in question is, I’ll always be the best, and we can all agree that being the best is pretty sweet, am I right?

So what brings me to SCW, you ask? Well, I might as well be a bit truthful here since I know if Liane’s watching she’d prefer to not have to try and dig through to figure out what she probably already knows a bit. You all saw on the last Breakdown that she basically had her wrestling debut alongside her boyfriend against the team known as the Red Empire. Don’t get me wrong, I’m proud of my sister for stepping out of her comfort zone and proving she can kick some ass, but I also can’t deny that I might be a little bit jealous. I mean, wanting to be a wrestler is just one of the many sports I want to be involved with and dominate, and she kind of beat me to the punch at my own game even if she didn’t really seem like she had much of a choice. If I can’t say I’m the first Forte to compete in the ring, then I guess the next best thing is try and prove that I’m the best Forte to compete in the ring. Yeah, I know I said I don’t have any actual formal training yet, but that’ll come, and it doesn’t take away from the fact that I’ve still been practicing a lot over the years, which has to count for something, right?

Besides, there’s a little bit of sisterly instinct at work here too. I know Liane and her boyfriend kind of put things to rest on that last Breakdown, but now that I see this Scarlet chick’s throwing her name into this big invitational match SCW does every year? Part of me feels like I owe her a couple of bruises at the very least for what she put my sister through, especially since I don’t think she’s the kind of person that’s just going to accept this is over that easily. Consider it my personal mission to make absolutely sure she knows before we hit the new year that she’s done messing with my sister, and since I don’t plan on this being the last time you guys see in in a ring, SCW or otherwise, I want her to walk away from this match remembering that if she tries anything again, there’s nothing stopping me from coming back to give her a reminder that sometimes, messing with one person means you’re messing with far more than you realized.

Also, to Liane’s boyfriend Aaron… I don’t know if you’re planning on throwing down in this invitational thing, but if you are I hope you won’t hold it against me when I win. I know, you’ve got the training and all that, but if there’s one thing that defines me it’s that I’m a natural born winner, and I will find some way to fight past you if you’re in along with everybody else in order to stand at the top. It’s not about the prize to me, but I’ll gladly take being called number one. Sorry, but it’s kind of how I roll, and when I get on a roll there is no stopping the Lanesanity that’s going to blitz right past you all. That said, I guess I’ll see you guys on New Year’s Eve, huh? And bring your A-games, because I plan on bringing mine and then some.
[Image: yC0vuyj.png]
OOC: Welp... here we go~! Appearances with permission (really hope I didn't mess one of them up...). This is gonna be fun... good luck everyone.
--------------------------

End of the Year Special
[Image: LIkgPge.png]

SCW: 26 - 35 - 5 || Career: 35 - 41 - 5
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW World Champion
4X SCW Tag Team Champion W/ Tommy Valentine
[The Connection]