Your 2019 SCW goals, plans and targets.
Retire. I am going to do one last run and call it quits legit.
1 rp...maybe
----

Writer of Dillusion, David Helms, Katelyn Buehler, Kordy and Bianca Evans
Ah, the goals and aspirations thread... some years when I see this it gets me excited for the new year, but for the last couple I have to say that it's made me feel more like Danny Glover's character in Lethal Weapon when he says "I'm getting too old for this shit." It's never been about the game, but more about the personal life drama that was leeching away the fun I should have been having playing this game. Now that things have changed at work to the point I enjoy going in to work now, I enjoy my schedule, and my boss things will be different. Some might even say all that has already had a drastic change for me, because I accomplished two of my goals I have set for myself the last several years.

Two win a championship for the first time since GDW closed and to push my limits and beat Omar. Never thought that I would've done both in the same match and nor did I expect it to happen when I had decided that I was going to be walking away from the game. Yeah for those of you that weren't in the know about things... I was going to leave the game with Ryan exiting after the Invasion and then followed by Crissy a little later, and finally Sam some time after Trios (I know that's a ways away, but damn it I want to take part in at least one lol). I have just left before and always came back, because I never tell a fitting end to my character's stories and I had things in place that I could use to that affect. The contract renewal storyline in EMERGE for Ryan a few little things that have been going on with Sam and Crissy, but I'm going to keep that to myself don't want to spoil the surprises. However that was before things started changing at work and in my personal life that allowed me to actually enjoy writing again and not rushing everything at the last minute.

As you can tell Ryan is sticking around in EMERGE (at least until end of Season 3) and Sam and Crissy... I'm probably still going to work on phasing them out, but to make room for new character(s) with Sam more than likely taking on a managerial role. Because I figure before I do once again try to call it quits that I want to give SCW a serious run with a male character. Plus I guess I'm just starting to realize it's time to pass the torch it was about 10 years of using my original main characters (Rick Young, Mike Young, Jasmine, Chris Pressler, and Ryan Singer) before I passed the torch to Sam, Crissy, Dakota Dark, E.S. Cormier, Patience "Ember" Young, and Stacy Singer-Young.

So personally, my goals are to continue to have fun rping, finish my story arcs, and maybe do something out of the blue and shock everyone with one of my toons. Also I'd like to expand the circle of people that I work with and not be so closed off any more. Been burnt a lot in the past to where my circle of trust is really just Randy, Matt, Olek, Chris, and my friend Paige (who is the handler of Brianna Jameson-Singer, Ryan's wife). I unfortunately like to come up with ideas in the moment of reading something, get really excited about it, but instead of talking to who I need to, to see if they are interested I wait. I wait hoping that person I have the idea to run by will read my mind and contact me so I can tell them about it. I hate to bring it up again, but I blame Jonathan Collins for that, because every time I ran an idea by him in EXODUS... always I was told no because I was too new to the fed, that I hadn't done anything meaningful to warrant it, and etc. So yeah, I know that I'll never know if I don't ask and that my mom always told me that worst that can said is no, but yeah... Jonathan Collins had a habit of making me feel like he was ripping my head off when I approached him. So yeah, I'm going to try and push past that to work with more people... and please if any of you have any ideas about working with me I'm open to just about anything... (not proud of it, but when I say anything I mean it... did a storyline where Rick Young raped someone at the request of someone who was trying to help me get him over as a heel, but made him THE HEEL for forever more to where it played a huge part in his retirement and moving on to Samantha in his place).

Character wise....

Ryan - A lengthy Spirit Title reign and hopefully a EMERGE championship match before the end of Season 3

Crissy - Would love to matches against Bree and Blake (for obvious reasons), a one on one with Kennie, and some kind of title run.

Ember/Ash/Woody - to effectively have their characters grown within Crissy's and Sam's rps.

Sam - Trios match, a match with Selena Frost, Kennie, team one last time with Brittany Lohan, team up with someone unexpected (not including Trios), and some kind of title run.

Sorry for such a long post.
Right, 

Its been a few days now and I've had time to think things over regarding the future and what I want to do with it in 2019 other than kick it in the dick like every year. One of my big problems I come to find and it's my own thing and that is I tend to put myself into bubbles, working with someone and then rolling with them for a time. Did it with Alexis long before SCW and into SCW for a good number of years before breaking away somewhat to create Aiken/Blitz which was fun as i was not in my comfort zone but also did something I had wanted to do for fn years with a character. Got into working with Omar and that led to joining our plethora of characters together which have created great stories/arcs and madness and we will continue to as well.

However... 

This year i would like to extend the olive branches as it were to try and work with others be it via story lines/feuds/friendships ic/ooc more and all that jazz. This is a game after all and its better playing it with people you know so you can all enjoy it more rather than wallowing in the corner and just posting an RP for the sake of posting which many times I did, or worst yet no showing which was a big hang up of mine in 2018 post my US/TV title run with Ikiro.

So with that said, Enter John Goddard of Tombstone. My other character Eli is in Emerge so will be exploring him there which will be fun I think. 

John Goddard:
I really want to push myself writing, I have some great ideas for RPs with this character and really want to tell them. Hopefully I can do them justice and just bring something different to SCW again like I did with Blitz/Aiken. The group Omar and I call Tombstone has obviously been building for a while story wise with his Rachel Tatum Lee Arcs but for me building his legend further is the main thing I want out of 2019.

Chris Cannon:
I wanted to have him face Blake Mason but we all know how that's gone so far lol.  Obviously in hindsight I would love to have a world title run with him, then he can retire and live a happy life with his wife. Ideas are few and far between for Chris at the moment barring one Idea i have which does warrant using just yet although i have one other which i might do just to throw more chaos into his life but i need to think on it more lol.

Ikiro Yoshida:
I made this guy for fun and his heel turn hasn't gone as I had like personally. I had big plans for it but again, i'm gonna blame work this time more than anything because my shift placements were just horrible. Hopefully I can start to bring more of the ideas I had into fruition this year with Ikiro because heel Ikiro could be awesome and having some memorable feuds with him would help with that I think. Having him work with the Golden Triangle was mostly random but was hilariously good fun all the same. 

Which brings me to...

Cookie:
God i love this pic base as many know lol. But i've wanted to run the character for years. I hope to get a chance to do one off things with her in SCW, I did pitch one story arc for her to Olek so hopefully something comes of that throughout the year even if it only builds till a match at Rise to Greatness. But we'll see.

I'm sure there is more i want to put down but atm i can't really think of it. 

Once again, although 3 days late "Happy New Year" lol.
[Image: 33otym0.jpg]
Okay, so I have a few... alphabetically

Damian Angel - 2018 was a return year for him, and though I struggled at times to gain footing, I feel that by the end, I was in a good place with him with an interesting hook I'd like to explore deeper. For 2019, I'd like to continue exploring this new avenue, and potentially completely reinvent and revitalize the character. (This one encompasses Har Megiddo)

Derek Adonis - I've said it before and I'll say it again: I have been having the time of my life working on this character. His journey has been such a blast through 2018, and he's gone from my "joke character I can fire off RPs in 5 minutes for" to what we have today: A two-time "Champion of Television". For 2019, I want to keep that enjoyment and spark alive.

Donovan Kayl - 2018 started big, but then declined. I'm not a fan of all the creative decisions I made for him throughout the year, but that's bound to happen. I'm not sure how much 2019 has for him, but if it's the end, I want him to go out with the proverbial "bang".

Gavin Taylor - I'm including Gavin here since it won't be long until he comes up to "the show". When he does, I'd like to hit the ground running with a creative hook. I've already got his personality down to a science (I've been running the character since 2008). In 2019, I'd like to adapt him to a new environment.

Personally - maybe handle a female character here that gets some measure of success (I have a few around the efedding world that would be potentials), maybe write some more matches. Overall, I just want to be able to keep my motivation up, limit any potential burnout, and have a respectable 2019.
Only goal I have at present it possibley return later in the year, but still 50/50 on that.
[Image: helms2021banner.png]
To destroy the Lizard Kingdom....

Really though be more consistent and try to make it a whole year. Oh get a win or two.
[Image: NEWHAUS_copy.png]

Wonderland To Salvation: A Journey To Nirvana VIP Members

Selena Frost (VIP Member Since November 25th,2021)
The Happy Farmstead Friends ( VIP Members Since December 16th, 2021 with BOGO Deal)
Marie Jones ( VIP Member Since February 3rd,2022 after failing to cancel after 7 Day Trial)
Brittany Lohan (VIP Member Since February 17th, 2022 after joining for a gallon of Creatine.)
Crystal Zdunich (VIP Member Since March 3rd,2022 after seeking help from everyone)
Josh Hudson (Haüs of Nirvana Member Since March 13th, 2022 after Senior Citizen Discount)
My main one is to get some consistency going with my writing here as I know I'm capable of pulling some good stuff from my brain..  

Secondly I've been considering bringing a completely new character in when I've reached my goal of becoming Supreme Champion with Tommy (or reached a point I'm running on empty with ideas for him to get to that point,, whichever comes first lol) which means hanging up the old boots with him and so perhaps in the ilk of what Wasley did, bring in a new generation so to speak. All of this could feasibly happen in 2019 so I'm counting it haha
[Image: jeNZaGV.png]

SCW Achievements

SCW Television Champion (x3)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Kandis (x4)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w David Helms (x2)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Jake Starr (x1)
SCW United States Champion (x1)
SCW Underground Champion (x2)
SCW World Heavyweight Champion (x1)
A Founding Member Of "The Connection"
A Founding Member Of "The Next Level"
Ranked 7th in the 2009 Taking Hold Of The Flame Battle Royal
Conquered The Thunderdome...and CHBK
I have a few goals in mind for Raynes coming into 2019. Certainly wasn't expecting to be named both Star of Tomorrow and Male Wrestler of the Year here. Those were things I always thought would be out of reach but it's also helped boost the confidence a little knowing that I made the right decision when I came back to run Raynes as a heel.

Building on a successful 2018 campaign, I want to take Raynes to the next level, get him entrenched into the Main Event tier of the SCW world and make him better than he has been. That falls mostly on my shoulders getting my writing level up higher, I have been getting some solid feedback on carving out my voice for Raynes so I am hoping I turn a corner with him.

What I really want is to get Andrew into some solid storylines in SCW programming, stuff for me to work with more and give me more stability. I found myself alot (closer to the end) really stretching out material on my own and it would be nice to get some strong work on TV for Andrew to build off of as well.

I also want to get his submission finisher over this year as it will be a main focus of my drive with Andrew this year.

As for Adams, I've been happy with where he is, I've been working on coming up with mroe of his backstory and voice to push him ahead as well, not so much a priority but certainly been happy having him with Andrew as it has been great.

I would eventually like to shelve my main characters down the road and finally try making a new character work out. I have failed a few times here in SCW getting a new character off the ground so that is something I would really like to accomplish. I have a few character ideas floating around but I am holding off until I am done with Raynes and Adams before proceeding with it

The Code Of The Sith
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

I felt I had a pretty good year in 2018 though there is always room for improvement. Going into last year, I made a promise to myself to get Sienna Swann to the Main Event and eventually win a World Championship, I did that, learning from some of the mistakes and frustrations I had with her in 2017. This year I want to continue that success with her and start to wind down a few characters so that some new ones can come in and take their places, give me a different take on things and so forth.

My biggest goal is work toward become a Supreme Champion with one of my characters. I didn’t care about it before but now that I feel it’s the last big obstacle to accomplish, I’m going to aim toward it.

As for my characters….

Sienna Swann: Continue on what has been built in 2019, Keep her as a focus character in the Main Event, really build her as a brand in SCW with the Beauty Factory.

Truelove Twins: Win some tag team gold, they are fun to write and the sneaky little minxes I feel could have a good year with the stories I’m building toward.

Regan Street: There is a lot planned for her which is exciting, Olek is really going all out with her story so I look forward to how that pans out. She also has a tag team partner when it’s time to work toward that Supreme Title, the handler reached out to me and I’m excited about the possibilities with this duo as they are one, I trust most in the game.

Street Legacy: I told Olek last year I wanted Trinity to have a last hurrah. She was my first female character, I wanted to team her and Kennedy up as I had never done that in eleven years. That happened, now I want her to close out leading into RTG and getting the ONE match that will complete her career. She will retire, not fully from the sport or spot matches here or there but full-time competition, yes. As for Kennedy, she still has a world title rematch in her pocket, I am to a point with her now where she accomplished her number one goal, win a Main Event match at RTG. I feel with her like I did Kelcey in 2017, I hit the ceiling. There are things left for her to do but I think she will be fading away after RTG with her sister and taking a break, she won’t be retired, just maybe take the John Cena approach to make room for my new blood.

Peyton Rice: “Challenge myself to stay a true face with a character when I have always had heel tendencies when things don’t always go their way. Have fun with her, she has a rough start, but I know that’s all part of the plan and look forward to making her a mainstay in SCW.

Manvel: Actually, do something with this guy, too much potential here and there are some big things coming.

As for EMERGE…

It’s a totally different beast, we are all on the same playing field there, it’s a cap so I want to challenge myself to be able to tell a great story in the cap given where I tend to make mine a little longer than most. Jennifer Helms is one of my big if not biggest future characters, I just need to flesh out her story as she still has the new car smell. Sundown will be the beast I always wanted to run again but haven’t in the SCW and I have some scary plans for him. Willow could be my main character if I focus on her like I did when she was in ULW. Either way, I’m going to have fun building them up and creating awesome storylines for others.

I’d like to get Rachel Tatum Lee to RTG in Texas and maybe beyond, maybe against Brittany Lohan in what seems to be her final match from what Randy is saying. Just an idea.

Lastly, I want to work with new folks, make some awesome arcs and have fun. I say that every year but time I’m really going to push it. Last year was nice because I vowed not to let wins and losses bother me as much, I did a good job of that, instead I focused what was important, storytelling and most of all always having a plan for whatever happens.

I have a lot of plans, I just need to flesh them out. Consistency has never been an issue, it’s overworking myself like I do in all aspects of my life. I’m getting older, I won’t be doing this forever so might as well enjoy it while I can.

Congratulations to all you guys and gals on an awesome 2018, it was a lot of fun and 2019 will be a big one.
[Image: Sienna2020.png]

Angelic Achievements:

- 3x SCW World Champion
- 3x SCW Women's Champion
- 1x SCW Television Champion
- 2018 SCW Female Wrestler of the Year
- 2019 SCW Female Wrestler of the Year
- 2018 SCW Stable of the Year (Past.Present.Future)
- 2018 SCW Match of the Year (Vs. Selena Frost, Iron Woman Match at Retribution) 
- 2019 Elimination Chamber Winner (Under Attack 2019)
- 2019 Double Jeopardy Winner (Clarity 2019)
- 2020 SCW Feud of the Year (Vs. Jordan Majors)
- 2020 SCW Match of the Year (Vs. Jordan Majors, Rise To Greatness XVII)

Singles Record -|W - 68| L - 09 | D - 02 |
 Overall Record - |W - 93| L - 19 | D - 02 |