Your 2019 SCW goals, plans and targets.
(01-02-2019, 11:37 AM)BME Wrote: My goal is to make better decisions for my characters + focus on the right things. It is easy to focus on things that don't serve the greater good of what you want to do. Or focus on things that don't generate warm and fuzzy feelings which in turn effects your writing; which effects your ability to have fun. There is a lot you can't control. Your mindset is something you can. Getting a better handle on that. If you're not having fun, what's the point?

No specific character goals as of now. There are things I need to figure out. To quote Vinnie Mac, it may be time to shake things up. I have relied on a core group of characters forever in S C Dubbya. May be time to make certain decisions. As my boy Seth Rollins says, "burn it down."

I will expand on this. Include more character specific goals. I will say that I share a common goal with most people. 

Consistency, that I need to be more of. That is goal #1. 

1) Dawn Lohan: She has been on this quest to become Supreme Champion. Only have two more championships left to complete the set (Addy and Television). She is close. Might as well gun for it. There is a wish of mine she would be a main eventer. The Supreme thing is in reach. I am all in on that. 

2) Abigail Lindsay: This is the one character that doesn't need a championship specific goal. She is all about having fun, playing games, getting into trouble. Of course I want to tell good stories with all my peeps, with her, since I feel I haven't really sinked my teeth into the character since the IWC days (Poor us former IWC characters, right, lol). Just make SCW her home. Tell fun stories. Some of my storytelling can be a bit serious. This is the one character I want to go the light route with. And I want her to be the main Lohan. Dawn will run her course eventually. Abigail will be the lead Lohan in time. 

3) Brittany Lohan. I do want to close out her chapter for good. On a happier note. For years Britt has been angry, wanted to hurt people, the "monster," etc. I want her to break free from that. Show a different side to the character. I do want RTG to be her final match against a woman she has a fondness for, Rachel Tatum Lee. That is the most satisfying end possible. Then, Brittany can rest. And maybe, just maybe find love, haha. I know I ended the relationship she had, to drive her further into "madness." That has run its course. Who knows. Maybe Britt will get a legit happy ending. I'm great at those...

---

Emerge:

Jason Dillinger: Finish out his run. I would say win the Emerge Championship with him, it would be nice, that is not the important thing. EMERGE is fun. Allows you to experiment and work with concepts. Like Omar said, we are all on the same level in EMERGE. He has one last thing to do. That will be it. Whether he moves up to the main roster depends on certain factors. I'm running two people currently as is. Only time will tell. 

Maxwell St John: He is my experimental character. Want to see what I can do with him. Meant to debut him in SCW last year, I chose Helena. We all know how that went. I will do with Maxwell what I should have done with Helena. Start the character in EMERGE. How long it last? Who knows. I want to give Max a chance. 

On a misc note, eventually, I want Cassie Mason to be the main Mason I use. Blake has been going on for 10+ years, much like Britt, the story has to end sometime. Cassie is someone I have been wanting to put more in. Would always push her aside for reasons. I want to give Cassie a real chance in 2019. 

--

I want to work with as many people as possible. Collabing is always the best.