Tactical Warfare
OOC: This CD, wraps up the story Matt and I told nicely, while also paving the way to a new arc if we decide to go down that route.

Sins of the City: Chapter IV
[Image: JAMESEVANS.png?ex=662b6449&is=662a12c9&h...height=544]
James Evans

SCW Accomplishments:

2x SCW World Heavyweight Champion

2016 SCW Taking Hold of the Flame Winner

2016 SCW Rise to Greatness main event winner

2019 End of the Year Open Invitational Winner

SCW Supreme Champion

2x SCW U.S.Champion

SCW Adrenaline Champion

2x SCW Underground Champion

SCW World Tag Team Champion

2013 SCW Feud of the Year

2014 SCW Feud of the Year

2015 SCW Match of the Year

2016 SCW Match of the Year

2018 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2019 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2020 Conquered Thunderdome

OOC: And #2, complete with promo. Appearances with approval, I had a lot of fun with this one, even though parts were a little draining. It's very much a hard ending to one thing and a big beginning of something else. Thanks to everyone who played a part in the story, whether just getting involved recently or having been a part of it for years. Good luck everyone!

Edit: Just wanted to add that there are parts of the CD that are clearly public which will be apparent when you read it, please feel free to use it if you so desire.
--------------

Retribution 2019 #2
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion
SCW Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Supreme Champion * First Female * Fastest Time
2017 Female of the Year | 2017 Shot of Adrenaline Winner
2015 Star of Tomorrow | 2015 Rookie of the Year
Final VWA World Champion

=====
Total (All Characters):
323/226/35

http://www.hardygirl.net/
Really happy with this as it kicks off a new arc with Owen, and also allows me to change tact and 'shoot' a little differently

Good luck to all involved and can't wait to read through some of the stuff

Owen #33
[Image: 270041540-258425806375597-7033161467703002046-n.png]
OOC: Had fun with this one also. Sienna is a true Angel.

Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Sienna Swann Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: t5kf0z.jpg]

(Click Title)
[Image: Sienna2020.png]

Angelic Achievements:

- 3x SCW World Champion
- 3x SCW Women's Champion
- 1x SCW Television Champion
- 2018 SCW Female Wrestler of the Year
- 2019 SCW Female Wrestler of the Year
- 2018 SCW Stable of the Year (Past.Present.Future)
- 2018 SCW Match of the Year (Vs. Selena Frost, Iron Woman Match at Retribution) 
- 2019 Elimination Chamber Winner (Under Attack 2019)
- 2019 Double Jeopardy Winner (Clarity 2019)
- 2020 SCW Feud of the Year (Vs. Jordan Majors)
- 2020 SCW Match of the Year (Vs. Jordan Majors, Rise To Greatness XVII)

Singles Record -|W - 68| L - 09 | D - 02 |
 Overall Record - |W - 93| L - 19 | D - 02 |

OOC: Read this Before the Chris Cannon RP

Warning: The Comments and views expressed in this promo are those of Regan Helms and do not reflect that of the publisher. Viewer Discretion Is Advised.

[Image: oh2wlk.jpg]

(Click Title)

[Image: regan2018.png]

Achievements:

- SCW Supreme Champion
- 2x SCW World Champion
- 1x SCW United States Champion
- 1x SCW World Tag Team Champion
- 1x SCW Adrenaline Champion
- 1x SCW Women's Champion
- 2012 SCW Rookie of the Year
- 2016 Feud of the Year Winner Vs. Ace Marshall
- 2019 SCW Trios Contract Winner
- 2020 Tag Team of The Year (Frozen Hell)

Singles Record - | W - 099| L - 13 | D - 06|
Overall Record - | W - 133| L - 29 | D - 08|
The world of Ikiro Yoshida, it is a strange one. His career started off in SCW as a popular individual, his love for the attention of the modern-day fan was matched only for his desire to entertain. But a lot has happened since that fateful day, he has fallen out of love with the SCW Fans that once adored him and now has the love of the only fan he could ever hope to have and that was Sienna Swann. The Angel of SCW, now former SCW World Champion. But the most beautiful woman in the world, a world where she now would do things for the people.

Of course, it was a façade to give her leverage over those who would try to defame her, the boos still reigned out but when it came to the public eye Sienna could do no wrong right now. She was throwing caution to the wind and offering many situations aid, help those less fortunate, building a rec center for those youth in Los Angeles and she did it with a smile and with Ikiro Yoshida always behind her. It was all about Sienna for him now, her happiness made him happy but behind it all, there was another layer to the story.

Ikiro knew she hurt still, she was worried about losses of friendship with Regan Helms. A woman Ikiro had lost the United States Championship too. Of course, Yoshida had a respect for Regan out of his adoration of Sienna, if that were to turn on it’s head however for the King of Karaoke, all bets would be off. Regan’s recent success had concerned many in the beauty factory, especially Laura after her recent run ins with the woman at various avenues.

It was she who called Ikiro to talk with him about something of a private matter. 

This intrigued EyeYoshi who jumped at the chance, but he did not come along this time… He brought with him a friend one who found Laura intoxicatingly beautiful much like Yoshida did Sienna. Hiroshi Kajima, his mentor and friend tagged along. Laura and he had already gone out once on valentine’s day but neither had spoken of it again.

So, you could imagine Laura’s surprise when the two walked in, Ikiro in a red suit with black tie, while Hiroshi wore a black leather jacket, t-shirt, jeans and some brogues…

Laura: “Oh god… I asked you to come alone Ikiro, why is he here?”

Hiroshi: “I stand right here…?”

Laura: “I know darling, I just… You know what it doesn’t’ matter, bigger fish to fry… Welcome to the better part of Los Angeles, Hiroshi-san.”

Hiroshi: “Hello, beautiful.”

Laura: “Please don’t call me that here… The walls have ears.”

Hiroshi winks while Ikiro watches with a curious interest now… 

Laura: “Anyway, I called you here Ikiro because there is something I wish to discuss with you about Sunday and..”

Ikiro “This is good news! EyeYoshi wish to talk to you about Sunday also.”

Laura: “You did?”

EyeYoshi nods stepping forward more now and helping himself to a seat on the edge of Laura’s desk. Hiroshi helped himself to a spare chair elsewhere in the room and begun looking through various photo’s Laura had left out…

Laura: “Hiroshi darling, be careful of those, they are originals.”

While Laura watches Hiroshi, it is ikiro who moves his face in front of hers obscuring her view. They are almost nose to nose which cause her to pull back almost immediately.

Ikiro: “So let’s talk.”

Laura: “Christ, didn’t they teach you the ideals of personal space over in Japan?”

Ikiro: “Yes, but here in America everyone always up in my grill man, so EyeYoshi do the same.”

Laura: “Just not to me okay… and your grill…? You know what don’t explain… what is it you wish to talk to me about?”

Ikiro: “Sienna.”

Laura: “Why am I NOT surprised. What has she done now or intend to do?”

Ikiro stepped away from the desk and walks over to a large poster of his Angel that hung on the wall nearby. Just the sight of the beautiful angel put a smile on his face.

Ikiro: “I do not know how her mind works, only her heart.”

Laura: “That makes no sense, but then you rarely do… So, what are you trying to say.”

Ikiro: “EyeYoshi wish to ask a favour of Laura, in return he will do something. A fair trade it is.”

Laura can already sense a migraine coming on and it’ had only been what, three or four minutes since they arrived. She was beginning to regret asking him here, but she was thinking about Retribution and the possibility that if he was focused, they stood a real good chance at winning…

Laura: “Okay, Yoshida what permission you wish to have from me? I am not going to set up any of my models to go on dates with one of your friends if that’s what it is.”

Ikiro: “I would never dream of asking such things. Your girls are all beautiful and deserve to be treated better than that.”

Laura: “Oh… Okay… Well I didn’t expect that answer, so what DO you want?”

Ikiro paused for a moment, he kissed the poster of Sienna which immediately cause Laura to make a note to get that replaced. He turned around though and smiled before reaching into his pocket and removing a box…

Laura looks at it wide eyed…

Ikiro: “EyeYoshi wish to propose to his Angel, he wishes to confess his love to the whole world. But I would like to ask your permission to do so as I do not know her father. So, you are next best thing.”

Laura: “I think I’ll take that as a compliment, even if it seemed thinly veiled as an insult…”

Ikiro: “No insult, only respect for beautiful, smart woman with leadership skills that would create a much brighter SCW!”

Hearing that put the thought she had of him out of her head, and a smile replaced it before the inner workings of her mind began to work, the gears spinning as her own plans begun to take shape…

Laura: “That is very sweet of you to say Darling, I’ll admit I was against the idea of leading SCW into a new frontier but the prospect of doing so does seem rather interesting, I have always loved a challenge. Such as putting up with you and your friends.”

Ikiro: “I know! But you warm to EyeYoshi now yes?”

Laura: “I have, you are special Ikiro. You have a lot of potential, we’ve seen it which Sienna is why wanted you on our team. We know you will do anything for her, fight till your last breath?”

Ikiro: “Of course, EyeYoshi fight like dragon, not lizard like Syren’s team or rabbit like the wonderland.”

Laura: “No you’re not! You are a dark horse, so I’ll tell you what I will do Ikiro. I think this is very fair and I appreciate you coming to me first before asking Sienna. You see I want to make sure Sienna has the very best suitor, she needs a man who can protect her, fight for her and do as he is told. Is that man you? I don’t know just yet, but Retribution could be how we find out. So how does this sound. You do your part, you play your role and you help us win Tactical Warfare, you help give us the power. I will give you my blessing to propose to Sienna, do it there and then while we celebrate if you want. It won’t matter because we have the power then to do whatever we will want!”

Ikiro: “Really? You will let EyeYoshi propose at Retribution?! No question, no taking backsies?!”

Laura: “If you do help us win, I might marry you myself darling. But I’ll settle for going on another night out with your friend, how is that to sweeten the deal?”

Soon as those words left the lips of Laura, Hiroshi’s ears twitched, and he looked up. 

Hiroshi: “What? You go on date with Hiroshi if your team win? Can I fight?!”

Laura: “No… But I’m sure we can figure something out on the night if you wished to, hell bring your other friend Ryu along as well as my guests for the night. I’ve heard rumblings of what you three dragons are planning and if we win, I could help make that a reality for you darling. Lots of food for thought, lots for you to think about, but remember we MUST win Ikiro, that is the only thing you need to think about.”

It was like Ikiro had been on a long quest and was on the verge of collecting the very last Dragon ball so he could make his wish. The wish to marry Sienna Swann, thus making the angel his wife. He could see it now, Rise to Greatness being the night it would transpire, a night to remember where they would reign supreme as the sexiest couple in SCW and then later that night, it wouldn’t be the only thing that would rise to greatness if you knew what he was thinking…

Laura did however and almost vomit with just how seedy his mind worked at times. But that was okay, because while he had a one tracked mind, it was a mind that could be controlled. But she knew Sienna loved him for whatever reason which was still lost on the veteran of the fashion industry.

Laura: “Okay, so there we go. You play your part and I’ll make your greatest dreams come true no matter how sordid or dirty they make me feel. Do we have a deal Ikiro?”

Ikiro: “May I kiss you?”

Laura: “God no.”

Ikiro: “Hug?”

Laura: “… No, how about a handshake?”

Ikiro looked a little dejected thinking he may have turned a corner with Laura, but reluctantly he shakes her hand from across the desk. 

Ikiro: “You have deal, I will do my best.”

Laura: “We’re counting on you, our team has the best chance of winning, we’re all on the same page. Make it work, and we can create something beautiful together.”

Hiroshi: “Like baby?”

Laura: “…”

Immediately she shook her head and sighed, beginning to think Hiroshi was just an older version of Ikiro or maybe where he got his mannerism from to begin with. Little did she know that was not the case and Hiroshi was a much deeper individual, but only time would prove that to her if he could score another date which was now on the cards should their team win. A fact that was not lost on Hiroshi who too also had his mind working on how to make this a reality…

Laura: “Okay, now you two, I am a busy woman, I have more meetings to attend to today, some big deals on the horizon for our angel. Contracts that will net her a lot of money if done right, and I certainly do not need them to see you two here. No offense.”

Ikiro: “None taking…?”

Laura: “Excellent! Now shoo, we’ll talk more on Sunday.”

Ikiro: “When we win!”

Ikiro grinned and punched the air excitedly, the thought of proposing in front of the world lit a fire under him and not just in his loins. He was determined to do what he could, and with Bree Lancaster and Andrew Raynes on their team, it was possible…

Tactical Warfare.

War WAR what is it good for absolutely nothing, doo do doo!

That’s the music which is blaring from the machine inside Ikiro Yoshida’s Karaoke lounge, a new venture he, Ryu and Hiroshi had invested in Los Angeles club district. Tonight, the doors were shut however because Ikiro and his friends were having themselves a private party. But it was one they intended to share with those watching from the camera’s lens… Ikiro has a solid gold microphone in hand, he stands topless with just his leather pants and boots on, his hair tied up in a man bun. 

Hiroshi and Ryu sit behind the camera’s lens out of view but not out of mind as both men drunkenly applaud Ikiros rendition of the hit song, War by Edwin Starr. Ikiro spins on his heels and goes on his tippy toes much like Michael Jackson, but not so much like him from leaving Neverland. Before turning to the camera and grinning, the music now beginning to die down a little with it’s volume so the King of Karaoke can speak to his adoring fans…

Fan…

Someone?

Rec.

EyeYoshi: “Retribution… Fitting word for EyeYoshi to say because he has much retribution inside of his very soul. EyeYoshi looks around at the teams who stand across from he, his angel and their two friends in Bree and Andrew. We all look upon you with Retribution in mind for all you have done to US! ALL you have done to my Angel. While two men might fight to the death, EyeYoshi cares only about one actually passing away inside that ring, spoiler alert it is Blake Mason! He stole my angels smile, he stole my angels World Championship and gifted it to that witch, Syren!”

Ikiro spits to the ground upon saying her name, it left a terrible taste in his mouth, one he washed away with a glass of saki.

EyeYoshi: “EyeYoshi knows you look at him and you see him as weakest link in the chain of our team. But this is not true at all, these trials EyeYoshi has faced, through the victories, through the losses. The fire he has walked through to reach this point, it has done more than you know. It has strengthened EyeYoshi’s resolve, it has created an unbreakable bond between EyeYoshi and his Angel! We FIGHT for each other, We Fight for the right Party! Baby and you can’t stop us now! No no no we’re in for a good time!”

Once again Ikiro spins on his heels, this time breaking out into random song. He is in a good mood of course he is confident of their impending victory. He is looking forward to proposing to his angel…

EyeYoshi: “Chicago is going to be our very one Paradise City, where the girls are pretty but none so more than EyeYoshi’s Angel, and Bree Lancaster! So, let me tell you what I want, what I really really want. To kick you all in the face, every one of you. This will be a lot of fun for EyeYoshi, so many faces so little time…”

Ikiro slaps his knee with his hand.

EyeYoshi: There is no I in team, but there is one in EyeYoshi, right at the end which is where our team will stand victorious! I will fight you all till the very end, I will leave no stone unturned. We will be stronger, we will be faster, and we will be tougher than the wonderland that is lost in it’s own dreamland! You are led to this war like sheep, the true lizard king is not Katya it is Giovanni Aries! EyeYoshi see this many moon ago, see’s through the disguise. You may have the silver tongue, but EyeYoshi has the golden mic to go with his gold tongue, together we speak the truth, we speak from the heart unlike your web of lies, pretender. There is but one who is not a pretender and that is the greatest threat to EyeYoshi fulfilling his dream, and that is Regan!”

EyeYoshi frowns a little…

EyeYoshi: “She won trios! Congratulations. She plucked the feathers from Ravyn and become Adrenaline Champion! Congratulations! Now she looks to give control to the whore of Babylon, Sasha! The wolf in sheep’s clothing! EyeYoshi will not allow this to happen! EyeYoshi would sooner see an SCW run by the Wonderland than one run by Sasha or Katya! But that will not stop me from fulfilling my duty to my Angel! The world does not revolve around any of you, it revolves around Ambitchous! It revolves around The Beauty Factory! It revolves around EyeYoshi! We know what is best for business. We know who is right for the job to lead SCW into the future!”

EyeYoshi: “We shall see you all on the battlefield, we shall all fight to the end… See you there.”

Ikiro clasps his hands together and bows to the camera only to slide his hand up to reveal himself giving them the finger. A grin on his face as he once again slaps his knee and begins to break out into song with welcome to the jungle…
[Image: 2viqyxx.jpg]
OOC: Read James Evans Rp’s First for the Scenes to Make Sense.

The Views Expressed by Your Sexy Flawless Diva Are That of Her Own and Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. Viewer Discretion Is Advised.

[Image: 358xojr.jpg]

(Click Title)
[Image: Kennedy-Street2021.png]
Kennie's Achievements Honey:

- 2x SCW World Champion
- 3x SCW World Tag Team Champion
- 2013 SCW Star of Tomorrow

Kennie's Singles Record - |W - 080 | L - 10 | D - 03|
Kennie's Overall Record - |W - 107 | L - 21 | D - 03|
OOC: good luck everyone. Characters appear with permission.

+++++++++++++++++++++
January 20th, 2019
Making Things Right
Los Angeles, CA
+++++++++++++++++++++

It had been 2 weeks since he had last heard from his mother, the cunty narcissistic woman had always been a bane in Andrew’s side. You’d expect a mother to have unconditional love and respect for her son but when you’re a spitting image of your father, resentment is something that comes easier for a self-absorbed woman. After being named the Star of Tomorrow and Male Wrestler of the year, it seemed all too convenient that his mother was trying to get back into contact with him. She was that type that only cared when it benefitted her, not Andrew. Andrew had still been deciding on whether or not to try and engage his mother, given that she had been trying to reach out to him with her texts that were doing nothing more than irritate the Embracer of Hate. He remembers earlier in his career when she wasn’t giving him the time of day, as a pathetic “man of the fans” who was never able to really mount himself up the ranks. She had always essentially resented him from the day he was born for coming out exactly like his father and not an image of his mother, something that had always had an impact in his life. To this day she was of the few triggers in his life that could easily set him off, untamed anger that he has never been able to really deal with due to the fact that he wanted nothing to do with her and believed that just avoiding her and being away from her would be enough. Still though, she would make copious attempts to get back into his life when it seemed most convenient for her and Andrew did everything in his power to avoid it.

Until now….

He arrived at the Staples Centre closer to the start of the show, he really didn’t need to be there early since he had the night off but he wanted to be there to show support to his friend, Bree Lancaster, because she was in for the fight of her life inside a roofed caged with a determined Selena Frost for the United States Championship. Dustin was there with him, they often travelled together given their friendship and work elsewhere. He was a little miffed already that he hadn’t been booked but even given the power struggle series between Sasha and Katya, Andrew wanted no part of it. He didn’t care about who was in power as he would continue to do as he saw fit for himself and Dustin. He hadn’t said anything to Dustin about what had been going on with his mother trying to get back into his life, mostly because he knew that Dustin wasn’t someone that was going to be providing any sort of advice or ways to handle it but also Andrew tended to be quite closed off when it came to his family. He was more of the type to try and handle everything himself, ask Amy, regardless of what came from it. He just didn’t want to involve people in his business because he was the only one who knew how to deal with it and wanted to do things on his own terms, as he had everything else in his life.

They had been there for about a half an hour now, chillin in their locker room and away from everyone else. Andrew didn’t really care to be there but again he was trying to be a good friend to Bree by showing his support. He figured he would go and see her later before her match, leaving her now to get herself prepared for what was to come. More importantly, the thought of his mother was still lingering in the back of his mind. Still not willing to engage with her even after she started to irritate him with messages proclaiming how rude it was to ignore her. It was becoming clear that she was insisting on getting through to him for a reason Andrew hadn’t quite figured out yet but knew it was because of some kind of rise to prominence and his attitude. He was sitting there, earphones in and listening to some music before he hears a sound chime through his ears, he recognizes the tone as a text message tone and he slowly slides his phone out of his pocket and looks at it, he sees its from the number he believes that his mother is using to communicate with him though not a short message this time, seems to have provided a little more content for Andrew to rage on.

Mom Wrote:Son, I know that you are receiving these messages, I want you to know that I am extremely disappointed in the fact that you haven’t responded to me over the last couple of weeks. As your mother, I find it disrespectful that you refuse to acknowledge me in any form.

He just looks at it for a minute, already starting to feel annoyed she would do this again. Finally having enough he decides its high time to write back. He takes a deep breath, knowing once he sends this reply he’ll be going his own rabbit hole regardless of his reply, decides to respond in kind as he would.

Andrew Wrote:What the fuck do you want?

The hostility, in Andrew’s mind, was more than warranted. He wasn’t about to try and play nice under any circumstances and he wasn’t going to hold back in his messages, perhaps hoping that she senses he wants nothing to do with her and she will just go away for good, oh if only…..

Mom Wrote:Is that any way to speak to your mother? So disrespectful!

Andrew wasn’t about to mince words!

Andrew Wrote:Coming from the egotistical, narcissistic mother who abandons her son, I think you deserve far worse but I’m being “cordial”

He knew that would elicit a lovely response from his mother but given the fact that she was coming hard for her son, he knew she would be responding by attacking Andrew!

’Mom’ Wrote: Son, I would never abandon you, you’ve shown your mother no respect. I am the furthest person from being selfish or full of ego and the pride that I do have is being a MOM! The fact that you think of me as being that way only shows that what I have done for you over the years was taken for granted instead of being appreciated and respected.

Andrew rolled his eyes over that last text. He knew full well that she was the type to ditch out when shit got rough. Andrew had been going through it his whole childhood when she would leave him at his grandma’s. For her to say something like that now really pissed Andrew off!

Andrew Wrote:What a joke, you have no pride in being a mother unless it benefits you. You’ve shown to be nothing more than someone who only wants something or play the “mom” card when it’s worthwhile to you. Considering every time you’ve decided to pop back into my life is when I have been worth something or when you’ve tried to use my lowest points in life to be a manipulative bitch!

The lowest points being when both his father and grandmother passed, his mom tried to convince Andrew to come back into her life and stand by her side. It was something he never wanted any part of as his hatred for his mother was rooted deep and his attempts to ignore her had clearly fizzled. He figured given his last message, it would surely turn her off and leave him alone….

Mom Wrote:Andrew, Your language usage in these messages is repulsive. I can see that nothing I have done for you for the past 34 years has been acknowledged. I am not about to reiterate any part of it as I am sure you already know as I do. The pain has been horrific with all the changes and it is not without me wanting to make amends, it is the lack of communication that has kept it from happening. You have not reached out either and YOU are the one that caused this entire happening. YOU and YOU only should be the one reaching out and repairing fences.

See, narcissistic bitch! Andrew was just downright mad at this point, he knew that engaging with her was going to result in this but the longer he would choose to ignore her would most likely make things even worse. Still, getting his message across and realizing that his mother was still the same as she always was wasn’t going to change anything.

Andrew Wrote:I don’t need to be the one mending fences, given it’s been YOUR actions that have caused this shit over the past 34 years. I have no reason to bother trying to fix something when I have made myself better because of me, not you. You haven’t even been around since you fucked off to bother trying to get involved in my life unless it was for yourself. Given how fucking self-centered and egotistical you are, why would I bother reaching out at any point? The only reason I bothered responding now was because I knew you wouldn’t leave me alone unless I squashed this once and for all. Don’t fucking get in contact with me again, I want nothing to do with you…..ever!

Andrew took a deep breath and nearly threw his phone against the wall but he was fucking mad. Dustin, who had been out walking around doing his own thing comes back into the room and sees Andrew ready to just explode. He takes a second before addressing him.

Dustin: Yo, everything alright?

Andrew just looks over at Dustin with this pissed look on his face, Dustin could see it immediately.

Andrew: I’m just livid, shit with my mother escalated real quick and I need to just go blow off some steam. What match is taking place right now?

Dustin thinks for a second.

Dustin: Pretty sure it’s the Adrenaline Battle Royal.

Andrew: Perfect, listen, you cool with staying back here while i go and get this dealt with? I just need to go and get rid of this before something worse happens.

Dustin just smirks.

Dustin: Sure bud, I’ll be here when you get back and then we can go get ready to watch Bree defend her title. I’ll have a couple beers waiting for us!

Andrew: Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Andrew goes to leave but not before grabbing a steel chair with him. KNowing that the battle out there is going to be rather intense, he needs to have something he can really unleash his anger with and get this over.

+++++++++++++++++++++
The Inmate Sentenced
February 27th, 2019
Breakdown
+++++++++++++++++++++

He understood it, knowing that Sienna wanted to go with someone else she trusted more. Andrew had an idea of who it might be but it didn't stop it from bothering Dustin that he wasn’t going to be involved in tactical warfare. Having the big man on our side would have helped immensely but Sienna isn't going to let this go to chance under any circumstances. He got it, legit, if it’s who he thought it was then he knew that trust was certainly behind it and given his do anything for her nature, would certainly allow for a little more leeway in terms of Andrew's actions.

Dustin though, he wasn’t having it, he practically felt insulted being turned down like that, given his experience and nature, you would want a big man like Dustin on your side and getting the job done. He didn’t want to cause a scene in front of Sienna though, didn’t want to try and have any issues going down before tactical warfare. He stormed out though, Andrew was right there behind him. Still bothered by what was happening, he stormed down the hallway for a few moments with Andrew and even Bree behind him, he goes into the locker room and immediately grabs a hold of a chair and flings it across the room with authority which smashes right against the wall, you could hear a few people gasp considering the door hadn’t fully closed yet. Andrew, motioning to Bree to stop before entering, walks in cautiously….

Andrew: Yo, chill out man!

Dustin turns, looking at Andrew with intensity.

Dustin: How am i supposed to be cool when i'm the best possible option for this match and get told she has someone better in mind?

Andrew shrugs

Andrew: Dude, there’s a good chance that she’s gonna pick Ikiro for this, the man who’s basically is attached to her tit and would follow her anywhere. Clearly she needs someone who’s gonna do what she wants to win this.

Dustin didn’t seem concerned about that, he felt he was still the better man for the job.

Dustin: Is that supposed to make me feel better? I’d rather be in there causing chaos.

At this point, Bree comes into the locker room and gets in front of Dustin. KNowing she’s taking a risk with Dustin fuming, she believes in this whole thing more than Dustin and Andrew do and wants to make sure everyone is fine.

Bree: Dustin, listen, we still need you to help us win, even if you are not in the match itself. COnsidering the fact that Scott is gonna be busy with Manvel during the show and more of a lover than a fighter anyways. We are gonna need someone who is gonna be able to bail us out, sort of an insurance policy in case shit starts to go south. There’s no one else I or anyone else on this team would rather have helping us out.

Andrew nods in agreement

Andrew: What she said. Besides, think about it. When we win this fucking thing and WE have control. You and I are gonna be able to continue doing whatever we want. That’s gonna mean we can go and fuck up people like Dawn, Alexis, Crissy and whoever else we want and they won’t be able to touch us. With us in control, we don’t have to answer to anyone or getting fucked over.

Dustin seems to calm a little, still sensing the irritation coming from him though.

Dustin: I still don’t like it but I’ll be damned if I am left out of this entirely. No way am i gonna sit back and let you clowns have all the fun. HOwever, when we do win, I’ll be making sure i get what i want out of this too.

Andrew: Dude, we can get you in line for the Adrenaline or TV Title or something like that.

Bree looks a little shocked, looking at Andrew.

Bree: You don’t want it again?

Andrew shakes his head.

Andrew: I made that title what it is today, I’ve left my mark and don’t need it anymore. I’ll have my eyes on bigger things in time. We have our tag titles to win back and Dustin needs something. Since he won’t be competing, I don't have a problem with it.

Dustin took a deep breath, that seemed to have helped him calm a little bit. He didn't enjoy the idea of being on the sidelines but he also knew that given the stakes, there was going to be more than just him outside this match that would get involved. He needed to be in their corner to help make this work in our favor.

Dustin: Fine, I’ll play along, we’ve come too far to let all these other power hungry mongers take advantage of the situation. WE need this!

Andrew and Bree exhale.

Bree: Perfect, you’ll see that this will help all of us. Listen, I need to go back and talk to Sienna about a few things. Can we talk after the show?

Andrew: Alright, I’ll catch up with you later.

Bree smiles and she walks off, but not before patting Dustin on the shoulder and telling him everything will be fine. Andrew just takes another deep breath and looks at Dustin.

Dustin: Don’t fuck this up, we’re not gonna have a second chance at this.

Andrew: Trust me, Things are gonna be much, much different.

Andrew and Dustin nod and shake hands. They knew that they were in good given how the teams were shaping up. Andrew didnt want Dustin feeling left out because of the choice Sienna made, she was the one essentially leading this team as she wanted it to be for the people. Andrew didn;t want there to be any dissention going into this, he needed to be focused and it meant keeping his good friend from blowing up as well. They would have much more important uses for their anger and strength and needed to save it for Tactical Warfare.

+++++++++++++++++++++
Brandy RayneCaster
February 27th, 2019
Breakdown - Post-Show
+++++++++++++++++++++

A Second Chance, Pulled back into another power struggle.

It seemed too weird to Andrew, the type that didn't want to be involved in any form of power struggle, focusing on solely his own agenda and doing what he wanted. He'd been able to avoid dealing with Dawn, Alexis and others simply because he felt untouchable. He was the type that could just march to the beat of his own drum, having the tag title shot lined up which was making Dawn fume and cry like a little bitch and even though he had been ready to face her and regain their tag team titles, he got drawn into this little war again.

This time though, it felt so different. It felt Right.

It wasn’t like Second Chance at all, the VWA show where War Games was fought to determine ownership of the company between a father and son. Sounds familiar? That was being involved in a war he never cared to be involved with in the first place. Fighting for someone he hated in Shane Lawson, fighting with someone he was beginning to resent in Amy, who was clearly resenting him because he was dealing with his own shit. This time though, even with his mother beginning to loom around in his head, he wasn't going to let anything get in his way, not this time. He felt that there was more on the line this time, something more worth actually fighting for. Being in SCW, he had come into his own being a man of hate, of his own accord doing what he wanted without having to worry about moral compasses and all that other bullshit. Never in the history of his career had he been named the future of the company or man of the year. He had gone and done it on his terms, on his own accord because he didn’t have to worry about anything or anyone holding him back anymore. He wouldn’t play second fiddle to anyone.

Was he playing second fiddle to Sienna though?

he didn’t feel that way initially, talking about it briefly, he knew that this would essentially put her back in the World Title picture and Bree wanted her hands back on Selena more than anything. Andrew was fine, he would get their tag title shot with Bree and make good on fucking up Redemption after this was all said and done. We would be putting ourselves in the driver's seat, on their own accord and not having to worry about management fucking them over, they WOULD be management. The ability to take control and do things on their terms was something he didn't want to let slip through their fingers. This team, we were all friends, ish, we trusted each other a lot more than Andrew ever trusted the team he was on for Second Chance. There weren't underlying egos here, we were all on the same page this time and we were going to make sure that we stayed on the same page for a cause that we could all believe in. Well, maybe minus the whole “for the people” aspect but Andrew could make that his own somehow.

This was going to be a second chance that Andrew would look to strongly capitalize on, it was just a matter of making sure things were good between him and his friend.

Bree wanted to meet with him after the show, presumably to make sure that we are for sure on the same page given we were forgoing our tag title shot for this war. WE had chances to talk about it briefly during the show but we kept getting interrupted by everyone else, we really hadn't had a chance to talk heart to heart about it. This was important, our tag titles were important and we needed to make sure everything was fine going into this, leave no stone unturned basically. Andrew waited for her after the show, he was in the arena down by the ring after everyone cleared out. The crew were taking down the set for the most part but they weren't even close to where Andrew was. He just didn't want to be backstage anymore, away from the locker room area or backstage where they would most likely be interrupted by people walking by and shit and he didn't need anyone prying in on their conversation.

They were both in their casual clothes, bags ready to get the fuck out of there but they wouldn’t leave together. Bree had her own stuff to deal with and Andrew wanted to get to the bar for a drink. Dustin had already headed back to the hotel and was waiting for Andrew there so this was just something for Andrew and Bree to settle on before Retribution. She finally sees Andrew and makes her way down to where he was sitting. He was chill, sitting with his feet up just watching everyone doing their post-show take down. It had been awhile since he had done something like this but also knew that it was the best place to have this conversation.

Bree: Hey Andrew, thanks for waiting for me.

Andrew: It was no problem, Dustin took off to the hotel.

Bree gets to where Andrew is, rather than sit though, she stands opposite the barricade and looks over at Andrew who still hasn't really moved. He was rather comfortable.

Bree: Listen, I wanted to actually have a chance to talk to you about Tactical Warfare and what we have at stake here. I wanted to make sure that you and I are good!

Andrew shrugged a little, feeling it was silly for her to ask such a question. Given that we had our tag title shots pushed back, again, though made it a little concerning that it would get to Andrew.

Andrew: Why wouldn’t we be good? We have the chance to do something special here and take power for ourselves for the first time. We won’t have to worry about clowns running the place, kids running around with Daddy’s power pretending to be shit they ain’t. I have a chance to make good on a second chance, there’s no reason why we wouldn’t be good, Bree!

Bree takes a deep breath.

Bree: I know that we had to push our rematch back, again, against Redemption but I know that once we are in power and we win this whole thing for ourselves, we will be able to dictate when we do what we want.

Andrew just smirks.

Andrew: Of course, besides, I know it probably took a lot for you to forgo your US title rematch against Selena in choosing our Tag rematch over anything. You don’t owe me anything to make that choice. If anything, it made being involved in this much easier to accept. I know this is something that is important to you and to Sienna as well. Sienna could have picked anyone else, I am sure that you clearly put in a good word making sure the Star of Tomorrow and Man of the year involved, also given our tag prowess as well. If you can make the sacrifice then it's something that I can do as well.

Bree: Are you sure?

Andrew: Absolutely, I don’t trust anyone else. I don’t trust Katya, Sasha or the fucking wonderland for that matter. IF i had to get dragged back into a power struggle then I am going to make sure that I am able to do what i want once we are in power. Considering the hell Mr. D put me through when I was Adrenaline Champion, I already showed that Katya is nothing more than a power hungry cunt who cant take being told the truth to and Sasha is someone who would also fail to do the right thing. The logical option is for us to step in and make sure that we are the ones calling the shots.

Bree senses a big relief there, she had been concerned that Andrew might not care as much as her and Sienna did about this but with Andrew on board, that added a whole new pillar of strength to this team. Given Sienna would most likely pick Ikiro as the 4th, he would be someone that would follow Sienna to the ends of the earth if it meant her getting what she wanted. Andrew wanted to make sure that the right people were in place to allow him to act as he wanted to. He didn't want to answer to anyone, have to pay for his actions or worry about anyone else hiding behind douchebags.

Bree: Thanks Andrew, it means a lot, we will get what we deserve after we win. I just wanted to make sure that everything was okay with us moving our tag title shot back and being on the same page. I know you said so in front of Sienna and Dustin and the cameras, we really didn't get a chance to really talk about it beforehand and I wanted to just make sure everything was good for real.

ANdrew: We're always good, Bree. Even had you picked the US title over the Tag Titles, like I suggested you do, we would be fine. I'm not gonna worry about stuff like that. We will always be friends and we will make sure that we are the most cohesive team here. We are not fighting for someone else to be in power, we are fighting for US to be in power, we are the ones who are friends here and we can always trust each other. With Dustin at ringside as well, it’s gonna ensure that we get the job done and nothing is going to come and fuck us in the ass out of nowhere.

Bree: Good, I feel a lot better now, thanks. Listen, I need to get going, I’ll catch up with you later okay? Thanks again for meeting with me after the show.

Andrew: Sure thing!

Bree smiles, grabs her bag and walks away. Andrew continues to sit there, now taking his headphones and throwing them back into his ears as he just sits there, watching the crew take everything down and reflecting on everything that is about to go down.

+++++++++++++++++++++
Rayning Eye-Yoshi
March 6th, 2019
Breakdown - Pre-Show
+++++++++++++++++++++

So, as expected, Ikiro was in fact the 4th person selected for the team, no surprise given he was basically Sienna’s man and someone that she clearly trusted more than anyone, obviously as she chose him over Dustin. It was something that ANdrew needed to assess as well, given that he and Ikiro didn’t always see Eye to Eyeyoshi at first, given his desire to be more of a clown working with people like Jason Helms and Dylan HOwell when ANdrew was chasing the Adrenaline Title. NOw that they all abandoned him and he was linked to Sienna, things were much different. Andrew needed to know where they stood though if they were going to work together for the first time, get everything sorted out so they can be focused on the same objective. It shouldn't be too much of a shock, given that Ikiro would legit go to the ends of the earth for Sienna, it wouldn’t be a stretch to think they could work together.

NOt one to have Ikiro’s contact information himself, Andrew got his number through Bree, who got it from Sienna. He mentioned to Bree as he figured getting a chance to talk to Ikiro before hand would make things a lot easier, put Sienna’s mind at ease too. Maybe he wasn't sure how much beef they had before but nonetheless, it wasn't a chance ANdrew was willing to take, he wanted to make sure that things were fine.

Sure, they had dinner together with a bunch of people before but they never really had a chance to talk to each other one on one. THere was no way of really knowing where they stood. Given the importance of this match and the spoils that come with it, Andrew didnt want to leave anything to chance. He wouldn't know what to expect and he wanted to make sure that everyone was on the same page to ensure maximum cohesion in winning this match. Given how the other teams weren't really all on the same page and doing it for someone else, this was a chance for Sienna, Bree, Ikiro and himself to be a perfect unit walking into Tactical Warfare

HE told Ikiro he would be by the loading area before the show. Again, he didn’t trust anyone so he wanted to keep the meeting away from everyone else. IT was just a chance for the two of them to talk and get on the same page themselves leading up to Retribution. Though, Andrew wasn't sure if Ikiro was going to show up, he wasn’t sure what to expect given their past. Maybe he would just avoid it and they would just work together as a common goal and move on, he wasn’t sure. He had been waiting for about twenty five minutes for Ikiro to show up, seeming less likely that a meeting was going to take place. Andrew was willing to wait about five more minutes and then leave thinking he won't show up at all. It was getting closer to time when finally, Ikiro was walking towards Andrew. ANdrew seemed somewhat relieved to see him, this was already shaping up to be what it was meant to be.

ANdrew: I wasn’t sure you would show up.

Ikiro: We have a common goal.

Andrew: I figured with whatever you and I had before, I wanted to make sure you and I were good.

Ikiro just shrugs his shoulders.

Ikiro: Eyeyoshi much different than he was before. No longer a patsy for people. Want to kick them in the face and bring power to Sienna.

Andrew smirks, as expected he knew where his loyalty lay.

Andrew: That's not a surprise, it's good to see you’ve finally seen how stupid trusting clowns can be.

Ikiro: Ikiro trusts Sienna, Bree and hopes he trusts you.

Andrew was waiting for that, remember, the beef they had was pretty intense.

Andrew: It's why I wanted us to meet before BReakdown, I wanted to make sure that we were good given our history. I wouldn’t have accepted being on board if i wasn't to be trusted. Having people I trust in control will go a long way for what I want to accomplish here and if it means choking out whoever needs to be put down, so be it. I’ll ensure that we come out on top. Given that Bree trusts me and Sienna trusted me enough to have me on the team, I think it's safe to say I can be trusted. As long as you and I are good, we put our shit behind us and work together, no one's gonna touch us.

Ikiro smirks.

Ikiro: So we good?

Andrew: We’re good, thanks for meeting with me.

Ikiro: Good, EyeYoshi needs to go see Sienna now, We talk later!

They shake hands and nod as Ikiro walks away, Andrew just waits a few moments before walking the other way to meet up with Dustin. With this out of the way now, the team was as gelled as they were going to be, most likely the most cohesive unit in Tactical Warfare which would mean alot given what's at stake and how the match is going to play out. Andrew wanted to make sure that nothing was going to be left in the air to come crashing down on them at the worst possible time.

+++++++++++++++++++++++
Pulled back In, fueled by hate
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Just when I thought I was past these power struggles, I find myself right back in the middle of it.

This time though, it won't be like Second Chance.

This won't be like giving the company to one of two people I couldn't stand when VWA went through this. Given how much I hated both Lawsons involved, motivation to do well was something that wasn't worth my time. It was more of a dragging contractual obligation to pretend I gave a shit when really, VWA could burn to the ground for all I cared. I hated everyone on my team, people who just wanted to kiss Shane's ass and suck him off to try and give an undeserving man a company that really neither Lawson should have had control of. Being a part of that was a joke, an insult to the man I wanted to be. I was thankful when it was all said and done because it allowed me to fall to a point where I am who I am today now because of it.

Now it's time we show you all how it's done.

Because now I come into this little war as a new man, the man I am meant to be. The man who became the star of tomorrow and man of the year because I did this shit on my own with not a fucking thing handed to me. You Think D enjoyed seeing me ascend to the top of the adrenaline division after trying to stifle and prevent my rise. A man who did everything he could to take the title away from me because I made it relevant and i wouldn't go down quietly. A man who didn't know what was best because he had his little fairies in his ear trying to make their lives better and holding real champions and real people back because deep down, they never deserved to be there. I did though, I went and I backed up my shit talk, my warsnofnwords because I was everything I said that I was, with nothing holding me back anymore. What I was able to do was go out there and just freely unleash the hate and devastation I had been holding in my entire life. Having that freedom to do as I saw fit with no ramifications or remorse for my actions. I haven't felt sorry for anything I've done because I don't owe anyone anything anymore, not to the fans, not to management and certainly not to anyone on the roster who thinks they're entitled to more than me or a higher place than me. Right Dawn? Alexis or Sammy? You can just kiss my ass.

Now with Daddy D stepping down we'd expect things may actually improve around here, except for the fact that his little pathetic spawns are no fucking better than he was, with the exception of being day and night in terms of the people they support. It essentially becomes no different which was evident after Katya took over. All it did was give me shades of the House and the morons that ran a company into the ground and that's exactly what we're gonna have here if a D. is allowed to run the show again.

That's why we have the chance to truly, make things right.

See, being involved in this was something I never wanted it to come to, there was a reason why I avoided the pathetic power series at Making things right. It was because I wasn't about to subject myself to two pathetic little kids to try and run a show they were completely out of their league to perform. Except now we're in very danger of having that happen permanently and I can't fathom the idea of making that a reality. This time though, I'm not surrounded by complete morons and self-serving clowns who could barely get along outside the ring, let alone pretend to act like a cohesive team to win control. It was a fucking joke! The difference now is were against all those types of people in this, people who believe that they're doing the right thing or have been convinced and played to do something they won't get anything out of for performing well enough. For this to really succeed though is the one thing we have over every other team in this match, complete cohesion. We are team of friends, of people who have really come together in order to achieve what we want. Four people who have done shit by our own rules and on our own terms because we see what's really at stake here. We are people who have ,time and time again, been a reward over and made to be looked over because we don't tow the company line or the suck management cock in order to get ahead. We're people who go in there and we get the job done because we are better, period. You think Selena really deserved two shots before being forced to cash her trios contract before Bree finally just let Selena have it to shut her the fuck up? You think Marie deserved any World title shot beyond being voted by clowns? People end up being handed shit they don't deserve because they play the good little follower, the good soldier who gets entitlement because they did a good thing. Or people get lucky and handed shit they don't deserve because other people want to get in good with brass and be given stuff because they can't go earn it on their own. It's why I never bothered throwing a fit after getting fucked out of the adrenaline title because I knew it was the only way it was gonna be taken from me and finally handed to Regan Street on a silver platter.

And that's just me, we can talk about how all of us on this team have been fucked over and overlooked because we didn't play by the rules of others. Constantly pushed back so their friends and allies can be given opportunities that they shouldn't have to begin with and now, we have the chance to walk into Tactical Warfare and the Retribution we deserve, that we have earned because people like Sienna and I aren't named Female and Male Wrestler of the year, respectively, because we fluked our way into it. We earned it, we went out there and showed people why we are who we say we are. Why Bree, who had the chance to select whoever she wanted as a tag team champion with her, why she chose one of the best in this business. Because I've gone out there and proven why I am who I say I am. Even Ikiro, who was overlooked by everyone because they thought he was a nobody, had to finally show who he really was because it was time to fuck everyone else and be who he was meant to be. Now he's alongside the Iron Angel and a more dangerous and lethal man capable of kicking you in the face when you least see it coming.

Make no mistake about it, we are the team to beat here.

Because we are the most cohesive and dynamic team here. Because we are working to achieve the common goal that we have been denied for too long. We all come into this knowing what to expect and what we expect of each other which we know for a fact can't be said the same for the other teams. Thrown together because Katya, Sasha and the Wonderland believe they can simply pick the best people possible throw them into a team and come out victorious. no, what you'll witness is a classic case of one or two people trying to lead the pack, run the show for their team without the care or concern of their teammates and will crumble. While Sienna, Bree, Ikiro and I come into this with a complete plan and intentions of walking out victorious in this power struggle. Where we trust each other and have each other's backs because we know the only way we win this is if we're together in unison to get the job done. That's why you come into this with your friends, with people you know so you can feed off it and use each other's strengths and weakness as they should be. With the anger and dark side I possess and have harnessed to being into war, you'll all won't be ready for the balance we bring to destroy all of you.

Make no mistake about it, the hatred we've built for the system is going to be deployed in a manner that will overwhelm and consume each one of you before you're even ready to attack. Friends or foes were up against won't matter because us four are bent on getting the job done and we don't care what we need to do to get the job done. There's no holding back, there's no respect here because we know that we'll get cut down the second we blink or turn our backs. Prepare to take us down all you want but you'll fall into the endgame before you even see what's coming.

We fight for what's right, for too long we have sat back and given you clowns the chance to make this company worth something and this is why we've all ended up here.

Now, it's our turn!

The Code Of The Sith
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

OOC Posting for Hayden

I of the Storm

“Confessions”

“Okay, Martin.” Sully smiled, giving a nod that caused his salt-and-pepper hair to shift slightly. “That's awesome.”

The 46-year old watched Martin, who had spent the last ten minutes talking and answering any questions he was prompted with, give a smile of his own before looking around the circle of people of people that he was a part of.

“Thank you.” he replied to Sully before scratching his head, the mane of brown hair there covering a good section of his face. He wore an AC/DC shirt and ripped jeans – not that Sully was judging. Part of being in charge here was not judging anyone. In fact, it was pretty much rule one. That meant appearances of people as well – which ranged from street-wear like the previously speaking Martin to -

Casting his eyes to the other side of the circle, scanning the faces of the people that sat in the chairs that comprised it, Sully's blue eyes settled on the hooded woman there. It had been a solid hour since they had started and, so far, the woman hadn't said anything beyond the initial greeting. As well, she had not removed the thick, round, brown sunglasses from her face, despite them being in the middle of a basement of a church, which only a few windows at the very top that lead to the ground floor outside. In addition, The hood of her black coat remained pulled up and over her face, further obscuring her features. In fact, the only thing Sully could see of the woman was her pale-white skin, causing the spokesman of the group to, once more, contemplate if the woman was alright or suffering from some sort of ailment.

The concern was quickly brushed aside, however, as he had met the young lady before the session had started and had been assured, repeatedly, that she was alright. That her pale complexion was merely the genetics of her family and not something problematic. Still, he knew, from experience that it was not her skin color that accounted for the woman's mass concealing.

“Well, if everyone has spoken.” he finally said, clasping his hands together. “I would like to introduce someone that has come to try and... well, better their life like all of us.” he chose his words carefully – though that came easy to the middle-aged man. He had been doing this for the better part of twenty years, after all, having gone through it all himself. With a gesture of his hand, he guided the circle to focus their attention on the concealed woman he had just been looking at. “This is Michelle.”

At the mention of her name, Sully watched as the woman seemed to shrink back a little, as if trying to will herself to become invisible before the two dozen or so eyes. Poor thing... he thought, shifting his weight to lean on his knees. He understood what she was feeling. Had seen such reluctance to being here. It was because she was in denial at having a problem. Oh no, the pre-session interview he had had with her the other day had proven that ignorant was something this particular person was not.

No, this woman is terrified of being judged...

“It's alright, Michelle.” he encouraged. “You've heard some of the stories. We all are dealing with issues much like you are. We came here – we do this – to try and change what is holding us back. To... break the chains that are shackling our lives to sinking stones. And what is my first rule here, people?”

As if prompted by the question, the majority spoke out in unison: “Judge not, that ye be not judged!”

Sully gave a nod of his head. “Matthew Chapter Seven, Verse 1.” he added with a smile to Michelle. “Means we do not judge one another because we, ourselves, are seeking non-judgment. We must hold one another to such a standard so that we are free to speak our minds. And God wants us to be free, liberated from our pains of-”

“I get it.” came quiet voice of the concealed woman, though there was no irritation or meanings of rudeness in her actions. “Forgive me...” she requested softly. “But religion...God... gods... I have my own beliefs...”

“And that is more than fine.” Sully stated. “We try and keep things open and low-key. But, like I said earlier, we work through the church and...” He waited for a reply from the woman, who nodded her head.

“I won't judge.” she promised. “And I'm not saying I don't believe in God, or gods...”
“Everyone is different.” came the kind voice of one of the other members, this one an older woman, about Sully's age – whom Sully recognized as Susan.

“Why don't we start with something simple?” Sully offered, wanting to get today's session back on track. “Michelle, could you introduce yourself?”

The woman gave a nod before taking a deep breath. “My name is Michelle.” she stated. “And I am an alcoholic.”

A moment of silence came from the group before a slight chuckle came from Sully. “Oh no, Michelle. Not like that.”
“What do you mean?” Michelle asked in surprise, her body instinctively straightening up to an, almost, regal posture, shifting to the front of the seat she sat on and her spine growing more rigid. “Did I do it wrong?”

“No!” Sully quickly replied. “No, that was fine. But this isn't like television. You don't have to start with that old line. Tell us about yourself. Why are you here? What kind of things you like? What do you hope to get out of coming here?”

It was the same for a lot of new members, Sully knew. Everyone thought Alcoholics Anonymous meetings were like those television/reality shows. People coming in, saying that line and instantly being healed. It didn't offend Sully any, but still – such stigmas made it hard for new members to relax and be themselves. Yet, he saw Michelle settle a little in her posture before speaking.

“Well, I'm... do I have to say what I do?” she asked.
“Nope. Though I hope in time you will trust us enough to be comfortable here.” he offered.
“Okay...Uh... well, my wife and I – wait...is your church okay with that? Religion and I – gods, why didn't I ask this earlier?!”

Sully was slightly thrown back at how quick the woman before her shifted in her emotions, going from guarded to calm to panicked in a few seconds. It was almost startling.

“Michelle, easy!” he prompted kindly. “What did I just say?”
“You hope that I'll trust you enough to-”
“No, I mean the first rule.”
“No judgment.”

Sully nodded, adding a bit of firmness in his voice. This rule had to be instilled in new arrivals so they could remember it and feel safe. That was his main concern, making the people in his care feel safe. “You are a lesbian?”

Slowly, Michelle shrugged her shoulders. “Technically, I'm bisexual, but I am married to a woman.”
“And what is her name?”
“De-” Michelle cut herself off before shaking her head. “Not yet, please.”
“Perfectly alright.” smiled Sully. “Mark here-” he gestured to the shaggy-haired man that had spoken last. “Has been happily married to his high-school boyfriend for, what was it Mark? Two years now?”
“Yeah.” Mark shrugged. “But Greg would agree with me that it hasn't been entirely happy.”

“Now, Mark.” prompted Sully. “We've discussed that your issues stem not from your marriage but from your childhood. Greg has sat with us before. He understands this, right?”

Mark nodded before smiling, relieved. Michelle, meanwhile, watched the entire exchange before taking a slow breath. “Well, my wife and I – I promised her I would try this. I've been having problems with alcohol most of my life, with it becoming a real issue a few years ago. But I kicked it on my own and, until about last July, I thought I had kicked it for good. But...I fell off the wagon and just...haven't been able to really get back on it.”

“Relapsing is not something to blame yourself for.” Sully prompted. “Alcoholism is a constant struggle. But you need to understand that you don't need to face it alone.”

Michelle nodded in reply, saying nothing at first, but the movement of her head allowed Sully to catch a strand of platinum-blonde hair, which the woman quickly tucked back under her hood. “I don't really know how else to start.”

“Well -” Sully approached slowly in terms of his tone. “What's caused you to come here. Were your issues something you'd like to share?”

The young woman bit her lower lip before speaking, as if trying to choose her words with the utmost care. “I was drinking again to escape my pain. I blamed myself for things that... that others think wasn't my fault. I still blame myself. And drinking helped, helped me forget for a while.”
“That's the enticement of it.” Susan stated as she sat the closest to Michelle.
“Well said, Susan.” Sully complimented. “We have all felt that temptation before, Michelle. You're not alone.”

“Well...” came a short laugh from the sunglasses-wearing woman. “You wake up on the floor of a hotel room, vomit all around you and having called your wife and leaving a few – REALLY – bad messages intended for someone else and...” she stopped for a moment, shaking her head a little. “I couldn't believe I did that. And I'm...I've been scared of bringing it back into my house, where my children are.”

In less than a second, a tissue was held out in front of Michelle's face, held there by Susan, the older woman offering it with a smile. Michelle took the offered tissue with a quiet thanks, her hand reaching up to lift her sunglasses a little to dab her closed eyes. “Sorry.” she stated, not opening her eyes until the sunglasses were put back in place.

“I'd like to ask you something, Michelle, with this being your first time.” Sully asked. “And again, you don't have to answer.”

Turning her head to face the spokesman of the session, Michelle slowly nodded her head. “O-Okay.”
“I want you to think back to your past. To the first instance you can recall where your alcoholism began. I find that finding the source – the beginning – is often a great step. Can you recall that?”

The woman gave a sad smile. “I can.” she replied with equal sadness. “Because I've thought about it before...”

Many years ago...

“Sit up straight.” Ordered Anastasia DeCarlo as she sat at one end of the dining table, her eyes narrowed and focused on the small child that sat in the middle side of the table, her head lowered. Without a word, the white-haired girl placed her fork down beside her plate, placed her hands down to the sides of her chair and pushed herself to the back of the chair, straightening her spine as best as she could, though it was uncomfortable to her.

“Better.” The older woman stated flatly, not an ounce of appreciation or encouragement in her tone.

“Psst.” The voice came from the other end of the table, where the young man sat. His sound quickly earned the earnest attention of the small child, as she cast her sapphire eyes towards him. Before her eyes, the man suddenly straightened his own back, though his was comical and over-the-top. Taking the fork into his hand, he tried to reach the forkful of mashed potatoes into his mouth while keeping his elbows locked at his side. “T-Rex!” he stated before moaning like a sad dinosaur. “Mwuaaaaaa! Can’t eat! Mwuaaaaaaa!”

Unable to stop herself, the young girl burst out into giggles, her straight posture instantly destroyed as she doubled over in laughter.

“Shall I eat the little one?!” teased her T-rex of a father, waving his ‘stubby’ arms towards the child.
“No! No!” laughed the girl. “Not me! I don’t taste good!”
“T-rexes aren’t picky! Besides, you look like you taste like vanilla!” the older man leaned forward only slightly, playfully growling.

“Enough!”

The cold, sharp, and loud command caused both father and daughter to freeze in place, both knowing they were in trouble, but neither able to completely remove their smiles as they returned fully to their seats.

“More nonsense.” Muttered Anastasia as she sipped her tall glass of red wine.
The father, no longer a member of the Jurassic family, gave a rather tired sigh. “It’s a little fun, Anya.”
“I told you not to call me that.” The older, blonde woman’s words came out with a hiss. “I am not a child.”
“But our daughter is!” came the sudden imploring of the man.
“So you keep reminding me. If you wish to waste her time with this immaturity, then so be it. But I feel someone needs to give a damn about her future!”

The child gasped. “Mommy just swore!” she pointed her finger at the woman, the black dress with the low-cut not really noticed by the young child.

“And whom is pointing her finger, Selena?!” questioned Anastasia, though it was more of a accusatory statement than an inquiry.

Quickly, and shamefully, Selena withdrew her hand, hiding it underneath the table. “Sorry…” she muttered under her breath, though part of her hated to utter such a word in defeat. Every little thing she did had some kind of rule attached to it, thanks to her mother. How to walk, how to speak, how to eat, what to eat – the young child particularly hated that aspect, her father having to fight for her to enjoy such foods as her father’s delicious food or the treats within the town of Nome, Alaska. Her mother was trying to make her into something. At first, Selena believed that her mother was trying to make her into one of those Disney Princesses that she loved to watch. Belle from Beauty and the Beast was her favourite – headstrong and true to herself – but that was not what her mother was trying to make her be. No, she felt like she was being pressed into becoming one of the wicked stepdaughters from Cinderella – being molded and pressed into a winning match for whatever prince would come by.

Ewww…. she thought, too young to think about boys as little more than playmates or friends. The idea of her mother trying to set her up like that…

It was such times that she was grateful for her father. Donovan Frost did not always win in battles with Anastasia in regards to Selena’s upbringing, but he did all he could…more, if Selena could admit it loudly without getting in trouble. In fact, she feared what things would be like without her father. Moments of it just being her and her mother were unbearable, bordering on terrifying. When father would work in the gold mine, searching for that fortune, or going into town for the odd job here and there to help support the family, those moments filled the young nine-year old with dread – Anastasia refused to work, she was from a wealthy family, after all.

“Are you biting your nail?!”

The voice cut through Selena’s thoughts – all the alarms in her brain firing off like rapid fireworks. It was only hearing her mother’s voice that Selena realized that her thumb was close to her mouth, the tip of the nail half peeled off. Oh gods…

“No…” Selena whispered between clenched teeth, practically ripping the thumb away from her mouth. Sadly, the nail was still partially attached, and while it remained between her white teeth, it kept on its destructive trail of detachment, causing the young child to give out a cry of pain as part of her skin from her forefinger went with it. It did not take long for a steady stream of blood to flow from the new opening.

“Snowflake…” gasped her father in alarm, quickly reaching towards his child with his napkin and wrapping the cloth around the bleeding finger.
“Don’t use the napkin!” ordered Anastasia, her agitation growing from each and every inconvenience. “It will stain-“
“I’ll burn it when I’m done!” barked Donovan harshly, taking Selena in his arms and ushering her out of her chair and down the short hall towards the bathroom.

Selena did her best not to cry out loud, her mother’s words of ‘ladies don’t cry’ ringing in her mind painfully. Conceal… don’t feel… she thought in rebellion, her father’s own mantra an embalming soothe to the needle-like pricks in her mind her mother’s words caused. Still, even her father’s lesson could only stop the cries, not the tears that fell from her eyes as Donovan closed the door behind them as they entered the bathroom.

The man, in his youthful thirties, knelt down before his daughter. “Okay, little one.” Whispered Donovan, reaching over to turn on the cold water to pour steadily from the faucet. Gently, with soft hands, he guided Selena’s injured hand towards the sink, unwrapping the finger and placing the hand, as well as his own, under the cold water. Selena’s bit down on her lip hard, feeling the sharp pain shooting through the tender flesh of her lower lip – her attempt to stifle the cries from the stinging pain from her wound. In their stead, quiet sniffles escaped from the young girl.

“It’s nothing too serious.” Donovan replied kindly, gently squeezing the finger to add pressure to the wound. “Once the bleeding stops, we’ll bandage it up.”

“Papa?” Selena whispered through sniffles. “Why is it so bad that I bite my nails? It doesn’t hurt anyone-“
“Oh yeah?” teased the mine-digger, holding up his daughter’s injured hand. His amused expression, however, changed – transforming before Selena’s eyes to become far more sombre and, there was no denying the sadness that had taken residence within the young father’s eyes.

“Your mother is… she’s trying to make you grow up – far faster than I would like.”
“Why?” Selena quietly sniffled. “Why do I have to grow up so fast? Why can’t I…  be like you?”

The question seemed to catch Donovan off-guard. “Me?”

Another sniffle, softer than the others, came as Selena quickly nodded her head. “You’re searching for treasure like a pirate – you PLAY pirates with me all the time!” she added as the thoughts came to her. “Why can’t I just grow up like you have…”

“I…because…” Donovan tried to explain, but it was not hard for words to fail him. Not because he had no answer – but rather, he hated the answer with every fiber of his being. While he certainly did not hate Anastasia, per say, he despised the dealings her family and the Scythes had done, weaseling their power and influence into his family. The result had been a destiny that had been locked onto his only child – one that would see her married to that young Scythe boy. The younger brother. In return, Selena would receive a vast fortune from all three families, including the gold mine (which Donovan was certain was there), but it was a fortune that would only further lock her into a life with little choice (the Scythes taking most of the control over it and the DeCarlos overseeing it all like chess players).

To share such an answer with the only good thing in his life… He would only be doing Anastasia’s dirty work for her, forcing his daughter to grow up faster than she deserved.

“I really don’t have an answer.” He settled on honesty. “I wish I did.”

The child sniffled a little, keeping quiet for the next few minutes as Donovan continued to apply pressure to the wound. Once the bleeding had considerably slowed, the father wrapped a simple bandage on it, even giving it a kiss for good measure. “All good?”

Despite her finger being fine, the child gave a slow shake of her head. “I don't want to grow up.” she half-whined.
“I know.” Donovan tried.
“Can't we just leave?”

The question shocked Donovan, probably because the child – whom had just declared she didn't want to grow up – was suddenly asking a very 'grown-up' question.

“Leave?”
“Run away.” Selena implored. “You and me! We don't need mom. She doesn't love you – I can tell.”
“W...Why would you-”
“Because she doesn't treat you like it!” implored the child. “She yells at you! Calls you names! She's never said 'I love you'. Not to you or me! You say it to me every day!”
“Because I do.” Donovan stated. “But not everyone can do that. Your mother...”

“She hates me.” Selena's whines slowly changed into soft cries. “She's mean to me and she punishes me for everything I do wrong.”
“She doesn't hate you.” Donovan assured the girl.
“She doesn't love me.” Selena shot back. “Not like you do!”

He wanted to deny that. Wanted his daughter to believe otherwise. But he couldn't.. He could hide certain truths like Selena's fate from her, but outfight lie about love? No. He knew someone that loved Selena more than anything in the world besides him. But she's gone... he thought sadly.

“Stay in this room, okay?” he suddenly stated, his tone suddenly far colder than it had been a moment ago. “I'm going to talk to your mother.”

Selena nodded her head, remaining rooted in place inside the bathroom as her father excused himself, marching out of the room and back towards the dining room. Selena could not make out the words, but she easily could hear the voice of her father. It was not long before movement was heard, as if he and her mother, Anastasia, were walking, the sound of the screen door at the front opening and closing behind them. Despite the pair now being outside and Selena being in the bathroom, the platinum-blonde child could still hear the tones of voice, muffled as they were and unintelligible as they were.

And her papa was made – she had never heard him be so mad before. Be so angry. Had she done this? Had she brought this out of him? For a moment, the young girl hated herself for doing so. She had not meant to hurt her daddy by admitting the truth of her feelings and suggesting the father and daughter run away. She had only wanted to make him happy – and he clearly was as unhappy as she was.

She wanted to leave this entire town behind. She was sick of the bullies. Bullies like that meanie Gavin Scythe and his pals. She wanted to leave them all in the dust and leave some place different. Like Paris! Or Norway! Her daddy had showed her pictures in a National Geographic of both places and she wanted to visit them both!

A dull, yet loud roar came from outside, the pitch of it indicating that it was Anastasia's voice. It rang like a high-pitched curse from hell and Selena was instantly alarmed, rushing out of the room as fast as her short legs could carry her!

“Daddy!” she called out as she re-entered the hall, but stopped short when she saw her parents through the window, though they did not see her.

Anastasia, thus undisturbed by such knowledge, continued ranting and raving to Donovan, words like “loser” and “weak” and “failure” drifting through the walls and windows to be understood within Selena's ears. Each word she recognized as an insult to her papa and each one hardening her heart towards the woman that spoke them. Her jaw clenched tight, her hands tightened into fists.

But when she saw Anastasia reach up and slap her father across the face...

The child was stunned for a moment, but only a moment. Her mind began to race a second later.

This is all her fault! She's miserable because I'm not the 'perfect lady' she wants me to be! She's miserable because she knows daddy doesn't love her!

Angrily, her eyes looked around the room, for anything she could use – or do – to stop all this. But when her eyes settled on the dinner table... to the glass bottle of red wine by her mother's plate.

Without thinking, the child rushed over to it, grabbing the whole bottle in her small hands before rushing back to door – only the screen door serving as a barrier between her and the outside where her parents stood. Without thinking, she brought the bottle to her lips and poured some of the contents into her mouth. Immediately, she felt the bitterness of the tannin within the red wine, almost spitting it back up. For a moment, she was glad she was taking this 'practice drink' before she did what happened next.

“Hey mom!” she screamed, immediately earning her and her father's attention. “You want me to be a lady, like you?” she asked angrily, tears in her eyes. “A lady that hurts daddy?! Watch this!”

Fast as she could, she turned the bottle upside down as she placed her lips over it, immediately feeling the same bitterness fill her mouth. This time, however, she was too angry and hurt and gulped down mouthful after mouthful, tears pouring down her face. She didn't care when she heard a loud “NO!!!” come from outside, nor did she stop when she heard the screen door fly open. In fact, the only time she stopped was when, after several mouthfuls swallowed, she had no choice as Donovan, her father, knocked the bottle right out of her mouth and out of her hands with a still swipe of his hand. “Gods, no! Selena!”

Turning, Selena stared into her father's eyes – seeing the confusion and hurt. “What the hell are you doing?!”
“Mommy wants me to be like her?! I'm drinking her juice like her! Now she can't be mad at you! She can't slap you!”

Despite the strength in her voice, the bitterness of the wine was already making Selena feel queasy in her stomach, like it was doing backflips inside her.

“Oh what a waste.” came the calm, uncaring voice of her mother. “And she stained the floor!” that part annoyed her.

“Are you fucking serious?!” roared Donovan. “Our daughter just drank a ton of wine!”
“Well, then...” Anastasia shrugged before walking past the pair. “Take care of it.”

It was all she said before disappearing into her room, as if the issue wasn't worth her time. For Donovan Frost, however, he seemed torn, hating himself more than he had ten minutes ago.

“Selena...I'm so sorry...” he whispered.
“What for dadd-”

She wasn't given the chance to finish as her father suddenly seized her with one hand around the back of the neck. Before she could even question it, Donovan thrust two fingers into Selena's tiny mouth, pushing the digits as far back as he could. The child was too stunned to bite back or even move. She couldn't even breath. All she could do was gag and gag until...until...

She felt her stomach roar and cry before unleashing its contents upwards through her throat. Only then did Donovan remove his hand, allowing his child to vomit all over the floor. She retched and retched, her stomach on fire and more tears falling from her eyes. “Daddy...why...” she cried in pain as her insides burned.

The father did not explain, merely scooping his daughter up and rushing out the door of the house and to the Jeep truck parked in the driveway. Tucking Selena into the passenger seat in front, he rushed around to the driver seat. By the time he had started the car, Selena had thrown up again, this time on the floor of the vehicle. She knew she was dead – because if throwing up didn't kill her, her father was about to for getting throwup all over his car.

“Keep it up.” ordered Donovan, startling the poor child.
“Wha- I don't want to!” Selena cried. “Why did you do that?!”

“You shouldn't have drank that juice!” stated Donovan as he drove the jeep as fast as he could, refusing to stop for lights or anything. Fortunately, there was little traffic in Nome right now to get in his way. “You're too young-”

“I was trying help you.” Selena cried. “Mommy was hitting you!”
“Yes, and I could take it. Selena, there's a reason-” he tried before casting a quick glance at his daughter. Seeing the anguish on her face, he chose to not say anything more in that train of thought. “I'm taking you to the hospital.” he stated.

“Wha...why?!” Selena asked.
“Because you need to go there!” Donovan stated, the child unable to fully hear the fear and terror in his voice. “Gods... I need you to promise me never to do that again.”
“What if mommy...”
“PROMISE ME, SELENA MICHELLE FROST!” Her father roared.
“I promise!” Selena cowered, holding her stomach with both hands. “I promise, daddy. I promise!”

The rest of the evening went by in a blur for the child as the alcohol began to take effect. She remembered seeing the hospital sign, her father rushing her into said hospital...and then... and then...

And then I broke that promise... over and over again...

Selena sighed as sipped at her cup of coffee, standing by the beverage and food table that Sully and the church provided for the sessions/meetings. She had finished telling her story about ten minutes ago, the group deciding to break for a quick drink and snack before continuing. It had been her last line of said confession – that she broke the promise she made to her father – that continued to resonate in her head.

Not even waking up in the hospital bed after having her stomach pumped that night had been a strong enough memory to sway Selena from eventually trying to drink again. It had merely been the start. And telling Sully, Susan, Mark and the others that... Selena realized that now, especially breaking her promise to her father.

Taking a deep breath, the Snow Queen of SCW did her best not to let depression take a hold of her. She was here for a reason. This was the first step in keeping her promise to her father, yes, but also to her wife! We're taking our lives back! she heard the voice of Deanna in her head, saying those words to inspire her-

The vibration in her pocket distracted her long enough for Selena to look down and pull the device out of her jacket pocket. Checking the screen, she saw the text message and she unlocked her phone to read it.

You've got this! Call me when it's done!

A smile came to her face as she read the words of encouragement. She really couldn't believe how this had developed. Yes, it was tough and yes, part of her was sure this was going to end in disaster... but... was it too much to hope that it wouldn't? Was it too much to... dare she say... believe?

“Michelle?” called Sully as he sat in the circle with the other members. “Care to join us?”

Stuffing her phone in her pocket, Selena turned around to nod her head. “Yes.” she replied, returning to her seat. “Sorry. Please continue.”

Several days ago...

Selena sat at the table as she watched Deanna and Regan cleaning the dishes and placing them in the dishwater, the two women chatting about one another's children as they worked. Dinner had gone amazingly well - there were few that would disagree with such an observation. In fact, the whole day had gone better than Selena had imagined. Yes, it had been a risk to invite one of her greatest enemies, and easily most dangerous, into her household, but...

Quietly, as she turned her head to watch her wife and former best-friend cleaning, she realized the truth of her earlier words.

She's not my enemy anymore...

In the swirling of emotions that day had brought, seeing Regan, who had violently dismantled Selena in their matches and smashed Ravyn's face into cars and concrete – to see that same woman handle her son, handle her oldest daughter – handle her baby Amiliah – with such softness and care...

It was like they were the most fragile beings in the world... a small smile broke across Selena's face, unnoticed by everyone except her. And she'd rather shatter into pieces than hurt them...

They weren't completely healed yet – Selena wasn't naive enough to believe otherwise – but their emotional breakdown in Amiliah's room, the Snow Queen holding the Hellcat – part of her wished they had taken a picture of it, if only for Regan to proudly stuff it in the face of Bree and Sienna and the others. She could picture it, Regan showing the picture in front of a camera. “Think we can't get along? How's that, bitches!”

A quiet chuckle came from Selena, which, again, was not noticed. It faded fast, however, as Selena continued to think.

I'm still being unfair to her... Selena thought, though the notion was sudden – coming out of nowhere. Still, she kept going with it. She had taken a risk in inviting Regan here, that was true. But Regan had taken a risk in coming here. To Selena's home, where Selena held the power. This whole thing had been a trap and, though reluctant, Regan had come in anyway. And while Selena had tried to show that appreciation and trust by letting Regan see and hold her children – Regan's godchildren (she still wasn't sure if that was, legitimately, the right word), Regan had been the one that had spoken from her heart.

Even Regan was struggling. Not with SCW – their paths seemed clearer than ever. True, they had alternate views on Sienna and Mr. D. and other things, but if their conversation over dinner had been any indication, both women had agreed that Katya and Sienna were not the way to go either. The last few weeks had certainly proven that.

No, where Regan was struggling was the reality that – the hate was gone. What had motivated the two of them to such lengths, such depths of rage and pain against one another – the source of it all. It was gone. Burnt out back in July. Neither woman wanted to fight the other like that EVER again. Regan had confessed as much, unknowingly echoing the wishes of Selena's heart. They had, indeed, taken a piece of the other's soul with them in their battles. Now? They just wanted things to be... better?

Was that the right word? Better in SCW? Better for them? Their careers? Fighting to near-death, how many of those could they endure? No, Regan wanted simply to do her job. To wrestle. Be the best. Like Selena did. And Sasha was the best option for that. No bias. No politics. No rigging of matches like Katya had done...

“She so deep in thought she doesn't realize she's staring.”

Deanna's voice sailed in Selena's ear a second before the Snow Queen felt her wife's arms wrap around her from behind, the redhead leaning in to kiss her wife's temple. “You're far away. Where are you?” she teased warmly.

“Just...thinking.”
“I'll bet it's about our guest.” Deanna mused, casting a glance at Regan, who merely leaned against the sink, her leopard halter-top contrasting with the soft colors of the counter and walls.

“Yes it is.” Selena admitted, casting her eyes back at Regan. The woman's features were soft, patient, a far cry from what Selena often remembered of her former Platinum-sister. Quietly, she pushed herself out of her chair, smoothing out any wrinkles in the white-blue jacket that was part of her “Snowflake Diamond” outfit. The leggings felt comfortable for her toned legs and as she smoothed out her clothes once more, she turned on her bare feet, the twin strips of fabric attached to the backless section of the jacket (yes, she considered that design to still be a 'cape') flowing around her movements, Deanna remaining where she was with her arms around Selena – except it was Selena holding her. “Deanna, can you check on the kids for me? I need to speak to Regan a bit more.”

“Discuss strategy, perhaps?” Deanna offered with a tilt of her head.
“Somewhat.” Selena smiled before gently nuzzling her wife's nose with her own in an Eskimo kiss.
“Talk shop?” Regan's voice chimed in. “That seems to be a lot easier for us, I think.”

Turning her head, Selena offered Regan a smile as she released Deanna. Holding her hand out, Selena offered it to the Hellcat, who took it – had Regan's hands always been that soft? Hands...claws... that had done so much damage, yet where so soft. Huh... life is funny, I suppose. Selena thought as she made guided Regan out of the kitchen, through the hall, down the stairs, past the cinema room and into her office – the same place where she had recorded her invitation to Regan to come here in the first place.

“Hey!” came the voice behind her as Regan released Selena's hand and walked around the room. “I recognize this place!” she said with a smile, causing Selena to smile in return. “Have you read all these books?”

“Not all of them.” Selena admitted. “Schedule and all, but I do read a lot of them to the children when I'm home. Deanna does too. I rather film the 'Royal Letters' where I can be myself. Don't know if this will make sense, but they're... different.”

“What are?” Regan asked with a tilt of her head.
“My promos. The Royal Letters are... well it's me as a person. It's what I feel and truly think in my heart. Here, at home, I can be like that. The 'Frozen Central' segments are... I guess they're more be being the wrestler, putting SCW first and...and...”

“Being the 'Face of SCW'?” Regan finished with a smirk. “Don't tell me you don't love that at some level.”

Shyly, Selena smiled again. “Maybe a little...” She admitted.
“Nothing wrong with that.” Regan shrugged. “Praise isn't bad long as it doesn't go to your head.”
“Oh...so you're in agreement with the printer.” Selena muttered.
“Hmmm?” Regan asked as she looked around the room.
“Nothing.” Selena stated with a wave of her hand. “Muttering to myself. I do that.”

“So!” Regan clasped her hands together. “Strategy.”
“Yeah...” Selena breathed between clenched teeth. “Not really why I brought you down here, but since you brought it up, you sure you want to go first? In the chamber, I mean.”

Quicker than Selena thought possible, the brunette Hellcat nodded her head. “Undoubtedly.” she stated. “We both know you don't fair well with numbers. You're tough, I know that – gods, I know that...”
“Thanks.” Selena shrugged, somewhat embarrassed by the praise.

“But...” Regan stated. “Bree, Sienna, me, Christy... all it took was two on one and your chances went of success went from great to horrible in a second.”
“But that's the odds when dealing with an ambush.”

“I know, Selena – but... okay, let me explain, please. I'm not discrediting you here. But we both know who's going to start off on the other teams. Ravyn will want to go first because they don't trust Marie to last on her own and they don't trust Kim, period – and Syren's a chickenshi- a coward. No way is Giovanni going to let anyone lead the charge except him. And Sienna will either enter herself as 'The Iron Angel' or be swayed by Ikiro to 'fight for her'...”

“He is a bit of a love-sick puppy.” Selena shrugged.
“The point is: Ravyn being in there first means she's going to look for every opportunity to end it quick. Throw in Giovanni and Sienna/Ikiro and it'll be open season on you. Gio hasn't forgotten losing to you at Apocalypse and Sienna – well, you know. And Ikiro would love you take you down for her.”

Surprising, that was what Selena felt. This wasn't the Hellcat that was screaming and swiping and being a maniac like she had been against Datura or even against the Snow Queen, herself. This was the Regan that had beaten Ravyn at her own game of manipulation. A far smarter, tactful Regan.

“I can keep our team alive long enough for you, Kennedy or Owen to get out and lend a hand. I'll let the Hellcat out early to keep everyone done and distracted. Owen's the fastest of us all, they won't be able to catch him right off the bat. You and Kennedy? You are the strikers. The cannons that will deal the damage in strikes. Her knees and your feet. We need you to come in later and fresher to deal that damage.”

It was...sound. It was realistic. Regan was hoping Kennedy or Selena would come in later/last to tip the scale in their favour. Selena could knock out anyone with the Glass Shard or Defying Gravity and Kennedy could bulldoze anyone with her Touch of Class.

“What if you get hurt?” Selena asked aloud without thinking. “They could get a bunch of their team members at once and then it's truly an ambush. We might not be able to help you.”

Not to her surprise this time, Selena saw a cocky smirk grace Regan's lips. “I'll retire before I go out that easily.”
“I'm not kidding, Regan!” Selena pressed. “You just said ambushes could happen – look what they did to you at Trios.”
“But they failed.”
“I don't want to take that chance!”
“We won't have a choice if it does.” Regan countered.

There was a moment of silence between the two women, an impasse between them. It was, ultimately, Regan who broke it. “You trusted me to come here and to be here with your children. I trusted you enough to come here. Trust me when I say that I won't let them get that pin.”

She was asking for hope, for faith... Isn't that what this whole thing has been about? Asking Regan to trust you? Asking the SCW Universe to believe in your team? Believe in SCW? Believe in Sasha?

Slowly, Selena nodded her head. “It is the most sound plan we have.” she admitted. “At least between you, me, Kennedy and Owen, we can keep each other alive long enough so we're all in the rings and fighting.”

A nod from the Hellcat was the only response initially. “You said you had another reason for bringing me down here. This where you show me the secret dungeon where you keep the skulls of your enemies? Every house like this has a dungeon of some kind.”

An amused smirk and roll of her eyes was Selena's reaction. “Wrong Frost.” She stated before turning on her foot and walking to the side of the room. Her pale fingers trailed over the books until they rested on a dark-blue one with golden trimmings.

“The Snow Queen, huh?” Regan read. “You going to read that to me?” she teased but her expression of amusement dropped as Selena's pulled the wooden replica, unlocking the latches and sliding the panel of books counter-clockwise to reveal her secret room. “Whoa, hey...I was just kidding about that 'dungeon' thing.” she stated, holding her hands up in gesture.

“Just follow me.” Selena shook her head with a laugh, keeping the entrance open so Regan could do so. A moment later, the two were standing in Selena's 'SCW room'. Before Regan's eyes, she saw titles, tournament trophies, and countless pictures outlining Selena's career in SCW and a bit in IWC and UWA.

“I've got a room like this. David's got one of those too.” she added, pointing at Selena's Best of the Best tournament trophy.
“Bet it's bigger.” Selena teased.
“Size isn't everything, you know.” Regan stated.
“No, but you can fill a bra better than I can.” Selena shrugged before suddenly covering her mouth. When had the two of them – bitter enemies turned into reluctant teammates started talking so casually.

“Thanks...I think. But I'm happily married.” Regan threw back.
“As am I.” Selena smiled. “But, back on track. You came here and – and what I said upstairs... it was all true.”
“I know.” Regan nodded, keeping her hands at her side. “I kinda needed to hear it.”
“I kinda needed to say it, but...”
“But?” Regan asked with a tilt of her head.

“I need to say more.” Selena stated. “Because you've...you've... I feel like you just gave me more of your soul up there – barring it to me, I suppose.”
“Selena, I'm not-”
“Not like that, Regan.” Selena shook her head. “I mean... it was like... here!”

Turning around, Selena barely had to look at the wall before pulling a picture off the wall. Without hesitation, she handed the framed picture to Regan, who took gently in her hands. It took a moment for Regan to scan it. The image was of her and Selena – Regan was holding the world title with one arm, and “Woooing” it would seem, for her mouth was shaped in an oval shape. The Hellcat in the image was still in her wrestling attire and seemed like she had just been through hell herself. It wasn't hard for Regan to recognize this moment.

“This is when I won the world title from Ravyn.” she stated.
“Yep.” Selena stated.
“Why do you have this hanging on your wall?” Regan asked in disbelief, holding it to Selena. “That's also the night you lost the Adrenaline Championship to Christy Matthews.”
“Yep.” Selena repeated, shrugging her shoulders.

The night was Supreme Saturday: Guerre on the Gulf. Selena had lost her Adrenaline title to Christy in the first round of the Shot of Adrenaline Tournament, where Regan had defeated Ravyn in the main event to finally recapture the World title.

“Imagine if I had kept the title for just one more hour.” Selena laughed. “It would have been so awesome a picture.”

“That's what I mean.” Regan pressed. “Why would you have such a memory displayed on your wall?”
“Because...” Selena sighed. “It wasn't about me in that picture. It was about you.”

Confused, Regan cast her eyes down at the image, seeing the beaming, proud smile of the Snow Queen as she hugged the new World Champion.

“You never gave up on wanting to be World Champion. And even when Ravyn planned everything against you, you never surrendered. You kept fighting for that dream, giving it everything you had. And you got it... part of who I am now... I learned from you that night. And... I need to do that now.”

“Give me everything you have?” Regan asked in confusion.
“Yes!” Selena stated, though she was sure she was just confusing the Hellcat more and more. “You've done that! Today! Coming here! And I...” her hands clasped together, trying her best to will the right words past her lips. “I need to do the same.”

“But...” Regan guessed.

“I'm scared of giving you that bullet. That you'll take this straight to Sienna. And she won't hesitate to use it.”
“It's that bad, huh?” Regan asked, somewhat surprised that such a thing could exist to the Snow Queen.
“Yeah...” Selena nodded as she paced around the room.

“You don't have to tell me.” the brunette tried. “I think we're as ready for this Sunday as we can be.”
“No! You trusted me to lower your guard...I...I have to...otherwise I won't on Sunday.”

A few more breaths came from the Snow Queen, as if gathering all of her courage. “I...I am...”

The words still failed her. But when she suddenly felt a pair of hands spin her around and a crisp hand smack her across the cheek, followed by a determined Hellcat glaring at her. “Spit it out!” she demanded...

“I'm an alcoholic!” Selena spat out quickly, her eyes widening as she revealed her darkest secret to the person that could destroy her with it.
“And?” Regan pushed.
“And I fell off the wagon a few months ago, and it's slowly gotten worse.”
“How worse?”
“Waking up in your own vomit, having called your wife... and not remembering it.”

There was a moment of silence between the two wrestlers and champions, Regan still holding Selena by the biceps. “So you're an alcoholic.” Regan stated, as if struck with realization. “That's what Deanna meant when she said there was no alcohol in the house.”

Selena nodded, her body beginning to shake at her confession. “I'm the reason for that. And if anyone else knew – Sienna? Bree? Syren? Gods... Ravyn?!”

“What about Kennedy? Trinity? Owen?”
“None of them know.” Selena admitted. “Only you and Deanna.”

Regan's mouth hung open. It would have been easy for Selena to keep this quiet. Hide this like she had for nearly a year. But trying to repair the damage between her and Regan... the Hellcat could see it, just like it had been in the photo from years ago. The same reason Selena was smiling brightly that night – despite losing a title – was the same reason she was confessing the one thing that could ruin her in SCW to Regan.

She still cares that damn much about you...

The thought ran through Regan's head like a battering ram, almost knocking her over. Instead, she merely did what Selena did for her upstairs before dinner. She wrapped her arms around the platinum-blonde, the brunette being the one comforting this time.

“You need to see counselling.” Regan whispered. “Alcoholics Anonymous or something.”

She felt Selena nod her head. “I know. Deanna and I have started looking.”
“Then...then let's not worry about it.” Regan offered, causing Selena to lift her head to stare into her eyes. “Long as you've got in under control at work, we'll be fine. I'll make sure we're all ready to go for Sunday.”

“You're...” Selena sniffled a little. “You're not going to use this against me?”
“Did you use the knowledge Jennifer used about my medication against me?”
“No!” Selena shook her head. “I would never! That's...that's private and... it's unfair to use that.”
“Yeah, exactly. So keep your mouth shut. Don't tell anyone else in SCW and we'll be fine.” Regan stated.

Casting a look around the room, a sly smile suddenly appeared across the Hellcat's features. “Come on. I've got an idea. But I'll need to borrow something.” she stated.

Stepping away, Regan moved to the corner of the room that held Selena's championship belts. Carefully, she fetched the United States Championship from its holdings, handing it to Selena before carefully taking Selena's Adrenaline Title replica off similar holdings.

“Know it's not the real thing...” she stated, using her free hand to dig out her phone and place it on a shelf against the wall. “But we're both champions now, aren't we?”

“Y...yeah...” Selena stated, unsure of Regan's idea as the brunette tapped her finger on her phone screen. A moment later, she jumped back and pulled Selena close to her. Before the Snow Queen's eyes, the phone screen was right in front of them and was on camera mode. Selena saw herself, in her 'Snowflake Diamond' outfit, with the United States Championship – being the United States Champion – and Regan, to her right, the Adrenaline champion.

The moment they had missed by barely an hour years ago...

“Big smiles, sis!” Regan ordered as the counter on the screen dropped down zero. Quickly, Selena posed with the title, smiling like an idiot as Regan did a classic “ROAR” sound! The screen flashed and the moment was captured – a moment three and a half years overdue.

Placing the titles back on their stands, Regan scooped up her phone to show Selena the picture, the Snow Queen standing behind her and placing her hands on Regan's shoulders to see.

“You know what... you were right.” the Hellcat admitted playfully. “We do look a lot more awesome this way.”

“Told you so.” Selena teased, hugging her friend – her sister – once more. “I told you so.”

Selena breathed a sigh of relief as she sat in her Jeep Liberty, the session of AA having just ended. Carefully, she removed her shades from her face and pulled her hood off, at last freeing her iconic braid with much needed relief. As she did, however, her phone began to ring, the song “Stand by You” by Rachel Patten filling her ears. Recognizing the caller ID, she quickly answered it.

“Hey, pet.” she welcomed warmly.
“Hey, minx.” came the reply. “How'd it go?”
“It was...okay.” Selena answered honestly. “I mean, it's not a miracle cure. Shelly says it's going to take time and always be something I deal with, but he's confident if I stick with it, it will work out.”
“That's at least something right?” Deanna offered.
“I think so. Some hope is better than no hope, right?”
“Right!” the redhead replied with a brightness that caused Selena to smile. “You heading home now?”
“In a minute.” Selena replied honestly. “I've not started the car yet. I gotta call someone else first.”
“Ah, okay.” Deanna understood. “Well, I'll let you do that so you can hurry home to me. Feel like Chinese tonight?”
“Absolutely!” Selena beamed. “I'll see you soon, darling. Maybe I love you.”
“Maybe I love you.”

Selena sighed contently as she hung up the phone but immediately began dialing a new number. Hope she's waiting... she couldn't stop herself from thinking, nor could she stop the smile that came to her face as the call was picked up after one dial.

“Hey!” came the eager voice of Regan Street. “How'd it go?”
“So far so good.” Selena admitted. “Thanks for the text message, sis – really needed it in there.”
“It'll all work out.” Regan consoled. “I know it all will.”

And maybe it was the past week that so much had happened, but – from the most unlikely of sources – Selena found herself actually believing it.

For SCW...
For me...
For Deanna...
For Regan...
For Kennedy...
For Owen...

For all of us...
[Image: Sienna2020.png]

Angelic Achievements:

- 3x SCW World Champion
- 3x SCW Women's Champion
- 2018 SCW Female Wrestler of the Year
- 2019 SCW Female Wrestler of the Year
- 2018 SCW Stable of the Year (Past.Present.Future)
- 2018 SCW Match of the Year (Vs. Selena Frost, Iron Woman Match at Retribution) 
- 2019 Elimination Chamber Winner (Under Attack 2019)
- 2019 Double Jeopardy Winner (Clarity 2019)
- 2020 SCW Feud of the Year (Vs. Jordan Majors)
- 2020 SCW Match of the Year (Vs. Jordan Majors, Rise To Greatness XVII)

Singles Record -|W - 68| L - 09 | D - 02 |
 Overall Record - |W - 93| L - 19 | D - 02 |