Invitational Battle Royal
OOC I'll get a bio up soon... not sure if this is long term or a one-off

Obsession
[Image: 289943k.jpg]

REC:

The camera pans to the bow of the boat at night with a woman in red leather pants and matching halter top, her long hair hangs down, nails polished red. She starts to speak softly….

“How many of you have ever looked out into the edge, looking down and wondered if anyone would miss you? The answer is no. Some will mourn, others will pretend they loved you, post wonderful goodbye messages on your Facebook and in a few weeks, they won’t even remember what you looked like….

This is the same in wrestling, leave for a long time and no one gives it a second thought who or what you’ve done. Unfortunately for many this is the story foretold by the masses. One name that has never been forgotten, is mine. For last few years those that I bled under my hand once have become champions, the leaders of this sport….

And I watched.

The men and women who cowered at the site of my eyes, smile and the blood trickling down the side of my lips from a woman they called the “Red Devil” who now are the Main Event, the talk of the sport…

And I watched,

Their scars running deep in the souls of the fallen who call my run legendary and at the same time macabre. Now, are the toys children buy, magazine covers fans read, t-shirts they all wear…

And I watched.

Those I nurtured to take over the business and evolve into the future stars who now call this platform, EMERGE….

And I Watched.

I can still smell the rotting flesh of my victims under my nails. Hear them scream when I lay my head on the pillow to sleep. In that moment of clarity, something called my name, whispering in the ears of the Typhoid Mary. “Now is the time” she said, “To unleash the hell that has stayed dormant for far too long”. She was right….

And so, as my sister brought this organization to prominence? I will bring it back down to earth in this Battle Royal. It doesn’t matter how many victims enter. It makes no difference what the prize is, for Typhoid Mary, there is NO prize more rewarding then the pain and suffering I will be allowed to procure amongst the participants and watch the pool they land in stained in the tint of their own plasma, a sea of scarlet fitting for the massacre that is about to materialize “Beyond the Sea”….

I see those that want it for glory, money, fame or championships….

Typhoid Mary needs none of those. Vanilla my sweet sister, I cannot allow you to have ALL the fun especially the way my daughter, Celeste left. Someone must pay, right? And the consequence? Each one them in the ring will live in their own Hell and I am your personal devil.

Yes, EMERGE….

Welcome to MY Madness.”

She slowly turns around showing the red eyes of Mary Beth Mallory with a slight smile….

/REC

[Image: w9cj2s.jpg]
[Image: 2m44w48.jpg]
[Image: pt4nZYu.png]

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

- 1x EMERGE Tag Team Champions

Singles Record - |W - 0 | L - 0 | D - 0|
Overall Record - |W - 6 | L - 0 | D - 1|

The scene opens on this face...

[Image: 12-michael-b-jordan.w330.h330.jpg]

Sitting in a directors chair. With his trademark cashmere smile warming up the screen he says.

“Welcome...”

Jeffrey pauses, he takes a deep breath. On the exhale he screams out.

“WELCOME.”

For dramatic reasons, he takes another deep breath. On the exhale he screams louder.

“I SAID, WEL-COME... TO THE DAWG-POUND.”

Insert random dogs barking. Stepping into the scene beside him is the real entrant of the Emerge Open Invitation Battle Royal, Marcus Briggs.

[Image: c1d180bb330428dc398ae860ad44184f_400x400.jpeg]

Six foot four, four hundred pound of pure beef. Unlike Jeff he isn’t wearing a smile.

“What? Yall really think I’d rub elbows with peeps who can’t match my star power? Nergo please. Your boi has more important thangs to do. Yeah, this is for a shot at the Emerge Title, lets be real. Nobody showing up off the street to challenge for the Spirit Championship? Nah homie. RUSH? Negro please. Tag team championship? Now, that’s a thought. Black Hollywood is the most entertaining tag team this side of the galaxy. There be no team in Emerge with the star powah sustainable enough to roll with Black...HOLLY-WOOD. We ain’t carrying no one. Only one thang to do, grab the money, make it rain. Big Sexy here gonna challenge... Mitch Sanders?”

Marcus scoffs. Jeff doesn’t bother to repressing his laughter.

“Willow? She had it easy until now. When you stare into the eyes of a six foot four, four hundred pounds of mastodon, don’t matter how cray cray you be, when four hundred pounds splatters ya like a negro who just jumped off the roof of a very very tall building, you can be the Necro Demon. The Green Goblin. Hobgoblin. You don’t want none. Big Sexy, Marcus Alexander Briggs would humble ya, just like that. Try to come out the other side champion. K. Sit back. Relax. Bare Fn Witness as this open invitational battle royal turns into a slaughterhouse.”

Jeff licks his lips. Marcus expression, doesn’t change. He remains meaning.

“Yall can do the expected. Yall can gang up on my boi like a pack of lotus. Summon any army yall got connections too. Run to the back, bring out the entire Emerge roster. Have the SCW roster on reserve. Have GCW peeps on stand by. What yall need to come to grips with sooner, rather than later, that Marcus Briggs is starving. He has been starving for an opportunity like this all his life. Marcus got the size. The charisma. The beef! Bow down to all this beef. He don’t care who you be, where you come from, what section of the Hades you digging yo’ ass outta. Yall in the DAWG-POUND now. Yall gonna get chewed the fudge out. Big Jeffrey hopes the medics are on standby. There is gonna be alotta bodies hitting the flo, for sho. Ain’t a gawd damn thing yall can do about it. Ya heard?"

"That’s enough for now. Black. Hollywood... out."    

Scene fades.
OOC Another one for the nostalgic folk. Enjoy!

Heroes
The Views Expressed By Madison Chase Is That of her Own and Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: 2iu3ig8.jpg]

(Click Title)

[Image: MaddieChaseSig1_zpszqhwp8ud.png]

Singles Record - |W - 7 | L - 1| D - 1 |
Overall Record - |W - 9 | L - 2| D - 1 |
Do you hear the sound of thunder?

Horses galloping across the open plain, the roaring sound of drums pounding, the rhythm for the war I bring; it’s the sound of my heart, the muscle of my fighting spirt which my chest can barely contain. The source of my power that I bear, having been strengthened by the hammer of adversity and tempered by the flames of courage; my heart beats for combat, my soul bonded to professional wrestling. I live for the sensation, the adrenaline rush that flows through my being, for the challenge of my rival, here I am!

Can you hear the sound of my thunder?

Crack!

Hiro Tanaka is back!

I’m traveling the entire world ion a simpleminded quest. I’m driven to show that my fire hasn’t been snuffed, that my fighting spirit hasn’t died. Oh, no, my heart is beating and you can still feel the pulse, the blood pumping through my veins. Around the world, I’m traveling, seeking the best and the best, tossing the dice against the odds, fighting against the numbers. Call it risk-taking. Call it reckless. I strive for that moment, I strive for that wall. I’ll put down my shoulder and ram myself against the gate, and I will burst through. BAM BAM BAM! I will burst through the gates, meet the entire army head on, one man against them all. Only then, I will feel like that I’m still alive and that I’m living my destiny.

Win or lose, I find solace amidst the heat of combat! Only then will I know that I am truly alive!

This is what it will be like when the Last Samurai takes to the sea. They offer a bounty to win; I have no interest in cash, while it will be nice to have a stuffed wallet. They offer a chance at glory; however, the decorations of championship belts interest me little, other than the means to ensure quality challengers. No, I enter my name into this battle royal in order to be tested. Many shall come, to answer with greed, but I come in order to become whole again. Within the ring, regardless whether it’s surrounded by water or land, when the best confront me, determined to defeat me by any means possible, I will awake to hear that thunder, my own heartbeat. The best around of the world will come, for various needs, but I don’t care. I will accept their challenge and fight to be the last man standing.

I will not hide. I will not cower. I will not retreat.

This path I take, is the only righteous course for a warrior to take in this day of age. For me to restore honor to my name, I have to walk this path until the day I die, wrestle until my knees give out.

I am Hiro.

As for Symphony of the Sea, the melody I seek is the sweet clang of the bell as my arm is raised.
[Image: HiroTanakaSig.png]
[Image: NEWHAUS_copy.png]

Wonderland To Salvation: A Journey To Nirvana VIP Members

Selena Frost (VIP Member Since November 25th,2021)
The Happy Farmstead Friends ( VIP Members Since December 16th, 2021 with BOGO Deal)
Marie Jones ( VIP Member Since February 3rd,2022 after failing to cancel after 7 Day Trial)
Brittany Lohan (VIP Member Since February 17th, 2022 after joining for a gallon of Creatine.)
Crystal Zdunich (VIP Member Since March 3rd,2022 after seeking help from everyone)
Josh Hudson (Haüs of Nirvana Member Since March 13th, 2022 after Senior Citizen Discount)
Asher Hayes
[Image: JAMESEVANS.png?ex=662b6449&is=662a12c9&h...height=544]
James Evans

SCW Accomplishments:

2x SCW World Heavyweight Champion

2016 SCW Taking Hold of the Flame Winner

2016 SCW Rise to Greatness main event winner

2019 End of the Year Open Invitational Winner

SCW Supreme Champion

2x SCW U.S.Champion

SCW Adrenaline Champion

2x SCW Underground Champion

SCW World Tag Team Champion

2013 SCW Feud of the Year

2014 SCW Feud of the Year

2015 SCW Match of the Year

2016 SCW Match of the Year

2018 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2019 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2020 Conquered Thunderdome

[Image: theo-james-6.jpg]

The scene opens with Trenton Snow, wearing a suit, sitting on a queen size bed...

“Lets make one thing PERFECTLY clear. When I outlast all of you, I will NOT, I repeat, will NOT, use the shot. I’m willing to sell my title opportunity to the highest bidder. All of you are desperate to become champion to fulfill an archaic notion that wearing a shiny gold belt automatically makes you the best on the planet. Stop trying. Kayla Jones-Snow is the best on the planet, you’re wasting your time. Can we put the discussion to rest?”

“Eh, probably not. Ego. Validation. Typical wrestling mumbo jumbo, it’s why I don’t bother competing full time. A good chunk of you annoy me with your desperation, makes me want to vomit. Good thing I’m on a boat. I can vomit into the ocean after the deed is done.”

“But I hear you asking, Trenton, if you are not here become Emerge Champion, why the hell are you wasting your time? I shouldn’t need to explain this to you simpletons. Meh, fine, have to fill up space. The reason I’m here... cash rules everything around me. Cream, get the money, dollar dollar bill simpletons”

“Most of you growing up saw professional wrestling as a means to do something you love to do. You sat on your couch, some in your mother's basement on a Saturday night watching grown men sweat it out in underwear. A light bulb went off in your head, wow, I should become a pro wrestler, so you spend your money on wrestling lessons. Kill your body beyond repair, compete for twenty years to wind up pushed around by the eighty children you sired on the road in a wheelchair. You look back fondly over wrestling in your underwear in front of perverts every single night, miss the good ole days.”

“What a waste of time.”

“If I am gonna sacrifice my body, no chance in hell I am doing it for the love of the sport. I’ll do it for money. I hate wrestling. Can’t stand it. The type of people wrestling manifest, can’t express enough how much I want to throw up. There is only one reason why I would put myself through it. Are we on the same page now?”

“One. Hundred. Thousand. Dollars.”

“That’s. It.”

“Drew. I want the one hundred thousand in singles. I will spread the money all over my bed. I will fulfill every mans fantasy, having sex with my wife on a pile of money.”

“Only two things left to do. Win. And see how much of a price do you people have for a chance at any title you want. Everyone has a price a wise man once said.”

“What’s yours?”  

Trenton swarmly smirks. Scene fades.
Darkness…

It fills the void, however the emptiness we see is silent, there is a voice that sounds familiar, however also distant…

“I suppose it was only a matter of time…”

There is a slight chuckle …

“The signs had been there all along, hidden in plain sight however your minds were always clouded by the ignorance of your bliss… So, the question we ask you is a simple one, who do you believe shall win the battle royal? The names are many, there are those who are unknown to the world of professional wrestling and there are others whose names are synonymous with it…”

Suddenly a spark quickly illuminates someone as they ignite a flame which is used to light a cigarette… Its subtle ember doing nothing to reveal the identity of the individual…

“We all stand in a land that is built for humanity to become so much more… We but need look no further than to those participating in both nights. Humanity has its own conundrum… Because monsters come in all shapes and sizes… Donovan Street, his history needs no introduction for those in the know. Ryu, a monster of gluttony that has hunger which knows no bounds. What of the beautiful harpy known as Willow, the EMERGE Champion? All these names, these people reveal their natures to you the EMERGE fan to curry your favour, to gain your belief in them be it from your cheers or your boos… in other words they would become gods and monsters, oh yes.”

“But I ask you this, are they? Can they live up to the lofty expectations set before them by each and everyone of you? I think not because they do not have it within them to shoulder the burden EMERGE brings with it. Especially considering news of an impending buyout on the horizon, possibly… With this thought, this belief that you all think you have what it takes to lead the charge, to lead EMERGE into the promise land? You are wrong. Blake Mason is wrong, the faux captain is wrong, Donovan Street, is wrong. I could throw down the name of each of you and say that you’re wrong, and you will tell me I speak incorrectly.”

Another chuckle is heard as the individual takes a drag from their cigarette; smoke is exhaled towards the screen to reveal there is a light beaming down.

“In all my time when have I ever lied to you? In SCW when did I lie to you, in IWC when did I lie to you? UWA, not once because I never did, we never did… The price money is useful, the title opportunity, welcome. But the notoriety with what comes next, that lasts forever. You wish to believe? You can believe in a Titan…”

Laughter follows next as the speak emerges to be none other than Aiken Frost, however as he walks off, we see he isn’t alone and has a giant with him, the Modern Day Titan… Blitzkrieg…

[Image: sceyo1.jpg]
[Image: ZbBQHbf.png]