| Welcome, Guest |
You have to register before you can post on our site.
|
| Online Users |
There are currently 173 online users. » 4 Member(s) | 164 Guest(s) Bing, Applebot, Google, Baidu, Discord, Huddie, Braddock, Kemal Yilmaz
|
| Latest Threads |
Seraphina Blaze vs. Diamo...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Ruppy
Yesterday, 08:23 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 18
|
European Fiery Nation (Da...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Kirsten Scott
Yesterday, 07:08 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 22
|
Bree Lancaster vs. Glory ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Braddock
Yesterday, 06:50 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 16
|
Hollywood vs. Deanna Fros...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Corner G
Yesterday, 06:30 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 25
|
Asher Hayes vs. Dexter Gr...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Kemal Yilmaz
Yesterday, 05:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
|
The Great & Secret Show v...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Kemal Yilmaz
Yesterday, 05:38 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
|
Breakdown Card - October ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: supremecw
10-04-2026, 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 78
|
Breakdown - October 1, 20...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
10-03-2026, 01:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 51
|
6-7
Forum: Support/Enhancement
Last Post: Ruppy
10-02-2026, 12:28 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 62
|
Breakdown Writers - Octob...
Forum: Match Writing Board
Last Post: Ruppy
10-01-2026, 10:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 81
|
|
|
| LOA |
|
Posted by: Adamsama - 01-26-2023, 01:37 PM - Forum: LOA
- No Replies
|
 |
I have been overwhelmed with this transition as I move into my new position at work. I have barely had the time to sit at my desk, where before this promotion, I found time in my work day to write. By the time I get home during the week, I have been unable to find the energy to do anything. I will like to take 2/16 and 2/23 shows off to see how well I've adapted. I will try to get something up for this week's show but given the short turnaround and the days made available to me falling during the middle of the week, I'm uncertain if I will be able to.
|
|
|
| Breakdown Card - January 26, 2023 |
|
Posted by: supremecw - 01-23-2023, 01:27 AM - Forum: Breakdown || January 26, 2023
- No Replies
|
 |
Xander Valentine vs. Ravyn Taylor
Asher Hayes vs. Glory Braddock
Owen Cruze vs. Deanna Frost
Kandis vs. Kelsai Adamson
SCW Television Championship
Amelia Blythe vs. Chance Owens/Polly Playtime
Crystal Zdunich vs. Vespertine
Wilow Aspen in action
2 RP Limit for singles (Word limits in place)
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET FRIDAY, JANUARY 27, 2023 (NOTE DEADLINE)
|
|
|
|