Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 255
» Latest member: vinuv8310_ab3x
» Forum threads: 4,913
» Forum posts: 14,260

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 296 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 290 Guest(s)
Applebot, Baidu, Bing, Google, Braddock

Latest Threads
Asher Hayes vs. Dexter Gr...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Asher_Hayes
5 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 26
Hollywood vs. Deanna Fros...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: SnowQueenSCW
6 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 46
European Fiery Nation (Da...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The European Fiery Nation
6 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 38
Breakdown Writers - Octob...
Forum: Match Writing Board
Last Post: Ruppy
8 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 15
Seraphina Blaze vs. Diamo...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Ruppy
10-05-2026, 08:23 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 26
Bree Lancaster vs. Glory ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Braddock
10-05-2026, 06:50 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 20
The Great & Secret Show v...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Kemal Yilmaz
10-05-2026, 05:38 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
Breakdown Card - October ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: supremecw
10-04-2026, 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 90
Breakdown - October 1, 20...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
10-03-2026, 01:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 59
6-7
Forum: Support/Enhancement
Last Post: Ruppy
10-02-2026, 12:28 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 73

 
  Christy Matthews & Autumn Valentine vs. Holly Adams & Cid Turner
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 05-23-2022, 01:46 PM - Forum: Breakdown || May 26, 2022 - Replies (5)

Special Referee: Datura

4 RP Limit for tag

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Print this item

  Selena Frost vs. Samuel Davis
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 05-23-2022, 11:58 AM - Forum: Breakdown || May 26, 2022 - Replies (4)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Print this item

  Glory Braddock vs. Polly Playtime
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 05-23-2022, 11:42 AM - Forum: Breakdown || May 26, 2022 - Replies (4)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Print this item

  Jenni Anderson vs. Beard
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 05-23-2022, 11:42 AM - Forum: Breakdown || May 26, 2022 - Replies (1)

SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Print this item

  Ace Sky vs. Crystal Zdunich
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 05-23-2022, 11:40 AM - Forum: Breakdown || May 26, 2022 - Replies (1)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Print this item

  Breakdown Card - May 26, 2022
Posted by: supremecw - 05-20-2022, 08:30 PM - Forum: Breakdown || May 26, 2022 - No Replies

Special Referee: Datura
Christy Matthews & Autumn Valentine vs. Holly Adams & Cid Turner
 
Selena Frost vs. Samuel Davis
 
Glory Braddock vs. Polly Playtime
 
SCW Television Championship
Jenni Anderson vs. Beard
 
Ace Sky vs. Crystal Zdunich
 
2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for tag
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Print this item

  Breakdown Results - May 19, 2022
Posted by: supremecw - 05-20-2022, 08:30 PM - Forum: Results - No Replies

http://www.supremecw.com/results/breakdo...192022.htm

Print this item

  BD Update and next card
Posted by: supremecw - 05-20-2022, 12:41 AM - Forum: OOC Board - No Replies

Show is coming together. Have a handful of segments to do. Should be up tomorrow with the card for the go-home show.

Print this item

  Marking Out For Matt Sydal youtube channel
Posted by: Ace Sky - 05-18-2022, 03:11 PM - Forum: ROH/NJPW/Impact/Etc - No Replies

Check out my Youtube Channel Marking Out For Matt Sydal.
Marking Out For Matt Sydal - YouTube

I have a series of 3 videos of Matt Sydal's moveset- 161 moves



Print this item

  Ace Sky confessional promo vignette retrospective
Posted by: Ace Sky - 05-17-2022, 10:37 PM - Forum: Character Development - No Replies

Ace Sky retrospective interview.
Ace is seated in a confessional interview setting.


          Ace Sky:
" Early on in my life I knew what I wanted to do, I had two goals , to explore outer space and be a professional wrestler, the pipe dream being the first wrestler to compete in outerspace. I was born gifted intellectually, athletics wise I really feel I just had energy therefore I used that. Choosing between the two became easier when I found I could be free in wrestling more. Becoming an astronaut, you have to be prim and proper, I can’t do that. I’m more of a free spirit.    I grew up undersized in a place in this country where everything big is beloved, Texas. Not just to fit in even to survive I had to become big in other ways, I did so in spirit, in sticking up for myself and standing my ground. I was not going to be small in action or attitude, you just get stepped on then so at five years old I began training in martial arts, five years after that I’m a black belt at 10 which is really rare, given the age of achieving that is 15-16 years old. At six years old I added amateur wrestling, I never became team captain , I was the top of the lightest weight division. 10 years old I’m a junior in high school , I’m a multi-sport athlete amateur wrestling, soccer, gymnastics, martial arts and I’m even a backyard wrestler by then. I’ve got life by the throat saying “ look at small fry here, now eh?”. I graduated high school the next year, I go to college, the state university not just as  a student, in my major course I’m an assistant professor.
 
 I’m training to go pro as a wrestler, I become pro at 15, on my 15th birthday I impress the local state athletic commission. With my time spent between wrestling and college I do not have time for a job, I sell some weed and magic mushrooms to students. Now I’m not just the  16 year old teacher’s assistant, annoying second teacher. I’m this cool 16 year old pro wrestler , 16 you have a desire to be cool especially when your peers are older. I get caught, I get the boot out of there, could’ve been much worse. I go full into wrestling, I’m at that five year mark again, what’s next? International gigs , five years after that I’m wrestling for the top promotion in the world, I stand out because I’m way a head of my time, wrestlers my size are an anomaly. I become  a cog in the machine, my passion and love for the business is drenched out of me, I get suspended a couple times due to drug tests for weed, on my 29th birthday I get in a motorcycle accident which causes me break my foot in several places, permanently injured.
 
Now I’m 29. I’ve been beginning to look more into spirituality, organized religion does not fit, I don’t fit in with rules ( chuckles), organized religion has commandments and sins, I go for a deeper connection to the universe. Buddhism, eastern philosophies that include psychedelics in a medicinal, shamanistic way. I go on this trip to the Peruvian Jungle able to go on this spiritual journey .
Now I have this risk, I take these plant medicines , they’re legal but still psychedelics , their side effect, the purpose is to make you realize your true dreams, MMA fighters take it and realize they are actually pacifists. I could lose my love for wrestling the same way, I take that risk but it’s the complete opposite effect my love for pro wrestling increases by ten-fold. I have this enlightened path I’m on.
Enlightenment is not a fix-all, you have to keep working with it. Within this vessel of this body and mind of mine, we are all living as human beings where as we are driving the car of our bodies and with me the windshield has been fogged all my life and career by inferiority complexes, body dysphoria due to height and size. Enlightenment has cleaned the windshield. "

Print this item