Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 275
» Latest member: Michaelakib
» Forum threads: 3,826
» Forum posts: 10,887

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 201 online users.
» 10 Member(s) | 190 Guest(s)
Discord, Konrad Raab, Corner G, Matt Hodges, Team Desire, Chris Lawler, Huddie

Latest Threads
Deanna Frost vs. Fall St....
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Konrad Raab
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
“The One” Kirsten Scott v...
1 hour ago
» Views: 6
Gavin Taylor vs. Marie Jo...
1 hour ago
» Views: 5
Amelia Blythe vs. Veronic...
1 hour ago
Waylon Creek vs. Aisling
1 hour ago
Dawn Warren vs. Gigi Stew...
1 hour ago
» Views: 3
Eavan “Sykobitty” Maloney...
1 hour ago
» Views: 6
Breakdown Card - May 23, ...
Last Post: supremecw
1 hour ago
» Views: 35
40 Person Taking Hold of ...
Forum: SCW Pay Per View
Last Post: Magical Cosmic Princess YUYO
3 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 119
Breakdown results - May 1...
Forum: Match Writing Board
Last Post: supremecw
8 hours ago
» Views: 29

AJ Helms vs. Aaron Blackbourne
Posted by: Team Desire - 08-17-2018, 04:40 PM - Forum: Breakdown || August 22, 2018 - Replies (2)

SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for tag
Noon ET Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Print this item

Jake Starr & Tommy Valentine in action
Posted by: Team Desire - 08-17-2018, 04:40 PM - Forum: Breakdown || August 22, 2018 - No Replies

Print this item

Alexis Quinne vs. Kordy
Posted by: Team Desire - 08-17-2018, 04:39 PM - Forum: Breakdown || August 22, 2018 - Replies (1)

Television Title Eliminator
Alexis Quinne vs. Kordy

Print this item

Owen Cruze vs. Casterillo
Posted by: Team Desire - 08-17-2018, 04:38 PM - Forum: Breakdown || August 22, 2018 - Replies (2)

Print this item

Slayter McKinney vs. Derek Adonis
Posted by: Team Desire - 08-17-2018, 04:37 PM - Forum: Breakdown || August 22, 2018 - Replies (2)

Print this item

Justin Davis vs. CHBK
Posted by: Team Desire - 08-17-2018, 04:37 PM - Forum: Breakdown || August 22, 2018 - Replies (2)

Justin Davis vs. CHBK

Print this item

Redemption
Posted by: James Evans - 08-17-2018, 02:18 PM - Forum: Inactive - No Replies

Tag Team Name: Redemption

Members: James Evans and Angelica Jones

Alignment: Babyface

Gimmick: Two wrestlers who are fighting to redeem themselves. James wants to redeem himself for all of the wrong he has caused. Angelica wants to redeem herself for various reasons as well.

Entrance Music:  “Alive” by POD

Entrance Description: (Tag Team) “Alive” by POD blares through the sound system, as the crowd begins to cheer. The cameras peer behind the curtain as James Evans and Angelica Jones make their way towards the entrance stage. Stepping from behind the curtain, James and Angelica go to opposite ends of the stage, saluting the crowd before making their way down to the ring. Both enter the ring on opposite sides before climbing to the top rope in opposite corners, garnering cheers from the crowd once more as the music comes to an end.

Primary Finishers: (1) Shot at Redemption (Angelica hits a superkick, knocking the opponent into James who plants the opponent with the Middle Finger to the Establishment (An inverted Death Valley Slam), (2) Under Pressure (double team submission move where Angelica locks in the Angel’s Arch (Walls of Jericho) as James locks in Twinge.

Signature Moves:

For James:
Signature Moves: (1)Laces Out (2) Cataclysm (3) running knee to the side of the head (4) spinning wheel kick off of the second rope (5) release German suplex
Signature Moves Descriptions (If Needed) (1) Sami Zayn’s Helluva Kick-can be a set up to the Middle Finger to the Establishment (2) Cross Rhodes-can be a set up for the Twinge (3) self explanatory-can be used to set up the Final Exam (4) self explanatory (5) James will charge, dunk under an opponent’s arms, hooking the opponent and hitting a release German suplex all without stopping

Angelica’s signature moves: From The Ashes
Description: springboard moonsault floated over into an inverted ddt

Resurrection
Description: Dragonrana

Hell on Earth (used on lighter opponents)
Description: AJ Styles’ Cliffhanger

Divine Impact
Description: Lionsault

Firestarter
Description: Crossface Chicken Wing

Stubborn Bitch
Description: Shining Wizard

Biography: James and Angelica have come together as a team for a variety of reasons. James appreciates tag team wrestling but has never been consistent when it comes to competing in tag teams due to bad partners. Angelica wants to re-enter the division as she wants more run with the belts, needing a reliable partner.

Print this item

Schedule
Posted by: HardyGirl - 08-17-2018, 02:22 AM - Forum: Office - No Replies

As you may have noticed, the schedule has not been added to the main site yet. However... the show dates and locations have been added to the board calendar, which can be accessed through the main menu at the top of the board, under the header. Probably should have posted that already... but better late than never, right?

Confused

Emerge dates will be added in the next few days.

Print this item

Breakdown 9/5
Posted by: Ruppy - 08-17-2018, 01:56 AM - Forum: LOA - Replies (1)

So, just going to start off by saying this: I rescinded my original LOA request I posted on the previous board, partly because being TV Champion with Aaron Blackbourne kind of works against that but mostly because, issues aside with my lackluster showing this past Breakdown (even despite the match circumstances), writing for RtG and the break that did follow helped me finally overcome the issues that were plaguing me beforehand, just to clear that up for anyone confused.

This, however, is an LOA I'd like to remain intact if an all possible. I already informed Olek via PM when telling him I was rescinding my original LOA request, but I'm posting it here again for my own peace of mind and to serve as a reminder I guess. Labor Day weekend is on the horizon, and as has been the norm for me for the past four years now I'm taking a trip out to my proverbial "second hometown" in Seattle for a gaming convention as well as a very-much-needed vacation. If I'm presuming the SCW schedule right without an updated events calendar on the main site to confirm, there will be a Breakdown on September 5 and Apocalypse isn't going to be until sometime after that. I'm leaving the morning of August 30 and my flight won't be coming back in until roughly 11 AM EST on September 4 assuming no issues or delays, which considering it's about an hour drive home from the airport then means that unless that Breakdown has a later deadline for whatever reason, odds are I won't be able to get anything up for it without sacrificing some of my vacation time on potentially spotty hotel wi-fi.

While Thirteen should be in the clear on getting that show off because of this, I am aware that Blackbourne's TV Title reign, if it lasts that long, might be an issue to work around. If it comes down to it, I might be able to get something up super early if the previous Breakdown is up on time or if I have an idea of what could be that I can do something general just in case and have someone else post it on my behalf. The other option would be seeing if whoever does end up being my opponent would be willing to work out some kind of angle or something could be done to postpone that week's TV Title match in some way, though if they want to take advantage and become TV Champion I can't really stop them. Naturally, this is all assuming I'm still champion at that point in time, so all this extra thinking could be a moot point, but I'm just throwing it out there early enough just so everyone's aware and things can maybe be figured out from there.

Print this item

Breakdown Card - August 22, 2018
Posted by: supremecw - 08-17-2018, 01:45 AM - Forum: Breakdown || August 22, 2018 - No Replies

Bree Lancaster vs. Kennedy Street

Selena Frost vs. Alistaire Allocco

Giovanni Aries vs. Josh Hudson

Cassidy Carter vs. Blake Mason

SCW Television Championship

Television Title Eliminator
Alexis Quinne vs. Kordy

Justin Davis vs. CHBK