Apocalypse update; schedule shift
Apocalypse is finally coming together. But giving it some thought, to avoid both me rushing it (or if I have some work I need to pivot to for a bit) and to give match writers a bit more time since I was late on getting notes to them, I'm going to aim for a Tuesday evening posting, and the schedule gets pushed forward one week (Basically, I've removed a Breakdown from the schedule and everything now takes place a week later. First Breakdown after Apocalypse will be October 19, and there will still be three shows until Under Attack.

I figure this also gives some people a much-needed break, judging by some of the challenges some have had in October so far.
Breaks... What is this breaks you speak of?!

We all love ya Prof D! I won't lie it's allowed me to go home and pay respects for a family member I lost last month so consider it a thank you from my side of things. It's also added to my burnout from work break where I have been able to just relax.

You are a badass, and we love ya! Can't wait to read it and see where we go next!
[Image: W4cpQhO.png]
-------------------------

Overall Record: 26-19-3   |   2024 Record: 7-2-0

-------------------------

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SCW Television Champion - 10/13/22 - 12/8/22 (56 Days)
2023 Trios Tournament Champion (w/ Adam Allocco & Kimberly Williams)

SCW Television Champion (2x) - 07/06/23 - 11/02/23 (119 Days)
Sorry to hear about your loss.

It’s allowed me to… be lazy. And sleep. And play Baldur’s Gate 3.

…you know, lots of good, grown up things!
[Image: syren2021.png]
Sorry too to hear of your loss Ian.

And hooray for adult things!

Show should be up tomorrow with a card to follow. Thanks for your patience.
Sadly, show up tomorrow. I need to reimagine one match. I'll still aim to get the card up tonight regardless.