About Breakdown - March 6, 2019
At the moment, I'm buried with work and I'll be moving later this week (And still need to pack). I elected to sleep on it before I decided what I was going to do, but I've elected at this point, I will simply right a quick summary of the last edition of Breakdown. Realistically, I won't get to finish Breakdown if I did start until the weekend and that would only delay Retribution further. Instead, I'm going to do something I hate, simply summarize a shot, move on and hope I can get back to getting on top of SCW matters once I move. I hope everyone understands and I'm sorry for the disappointment this announcement will cause.
Olek, of course, we understand you are a busy dude. Regardless if you hate writing up summaries, you're the only fed I'm apart of that writes full shows consistently. One-off summery of a show will not hurt the fact you're one of the best match writers I've ever seen in fedding. It's always consistent and I always feel like I'm reading the results as if I'm watching SCW on television. Nobody in fedding can pull that off as you do.

I think everyone will understand in this case as moving house is always a difficult, stressful and busy time for any person. Regardless of the show being summarised, I'm still excited to read the show cos I know for damn sure, the quality will still be excellent to read. Wish you all the best with the move and the wedding too.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
No worries, you gotta take care of your life stuff. Believe me I understand after last week, lol. It'll just make Retribution that much better to read.
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion
SCW Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Supreme Champion * First Female * Fastest Time
2017 Female of the Year | 2017 Shot of Adrenaline Winner
2015 Star of Tomorrow | 2015 Rookie of the Year
Final VWA World Champion

=====
Total (All Characters):
323/226/35

http://www.hardygirl.net/
We understand, brother. No worries.
Pretty much a non issue in the greater scheme of things. Your actual real life always comes first
[Image: jeNZaGV.png]

SCW Achievements

SCW Television Champion (x3)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Kandis (x4)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w David Helms (x2)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Jake Starr (x1)
SCW United States Champion (x1)
SCW Underground Champion (x2)
SCW World Heavyweight Champion (x1)
A Founding Member Of "The Connection"
A Founding Member Of "The Next Level"
Ranked 7th in the 2009 Taking Hold Of The Flame Battle Royal
Conquered The Thunderdome...and CHBK
Moreso wondering why the PPV deadline was changed to Sunday 3/10/19 when a couple of days ago the board and match threads clearly showed Friday 3/15/19, with no mention of it here in OOC.
I think you were mistaken. According the admin records, which logs every admin's actions, the PPV board was last edited on 3/4. As as of Monday, that deadline was shown to be, 3/10 at noon. Before that, it was last edited on 2/9 for the Trios Tournament whose deadline incidentally was Friday, 2/15. You must have mistaken the 2/15 for 3/15. However, 3/15 would never had made sense because Retribution has been set for 3/10 on the calendar for some time now. The old threads were only removed the other day on 3/4 when J updated the PPV forums.

Been Sunday at noon for like, a week. Maybe longer.....

The Code Of The Sith
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.