| Welcome, Guest |
You have to register before you can post on our site.
|
| Online Users |
There are currently 851 online users. » 1 Member(s) | 846 Guest(s) Baidu, Bing, Google, Applebot, Chris Lawler
|
| Latest Threads |
Breakdown Card - October ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: supremecw
Today, 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 45
|
Breakdown - October 1, 20...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
Yesterday, 01:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 32
|
6-7
Forum: Support/Enhancement
Last Post: Ruppy
10-02-2026, 12:28 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 49
|
Breakdown Writers - Octob...
Forum: Match Writing Board
Last Post: Ruppy
10-01-2026, 10:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 61
|
The Glimmer Sisters vs. T...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Glimmer
09-30-2026, 11:33 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 199
|
The debut of Orison
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Orison
09-30-2026, 09:50 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 176
|
Marquis Dawson vs. Chris ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Chris Lawler
09-30-2026, 01:10 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 165
|
Shaun Cruze vs. Gavin Tay...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Shaun2025
09-30-2026, 01:01 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 184
|
Vespertine vs. Chase Upsh...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Braddock
09-30-2026, 07:09 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 167
|
Amelia Nevado
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
09-28-2026, 01:16 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6,171
|
|
|
| LOA |
|
Posted by: Simple77 - 06-23-2024, 08:46 PM - Forum: Office
- No Replies
|
 |
Start: June 28th
End: July 9th
Briefly, I haven't seen anyone from home since January, and there is no way that I am going write anything that needs to be judged during that time. My creations are more than welcomed to be used in segments, but I will be unavailable for matches during this time.
Thanks
|
|
|
| Breakdown Card - June 27, 2024 |
|
Posted by: supremecw - 06-23-2024, 01:57 PM - Forum: Breakdown || June 27, 2024
- No Replies
|
 |
Xander Valentine vs. Autumn Valentine
Josh Hudson vs. Polly Pingotti
Bree Lancaster vs. Deanna Frost
Magical Cosmic Princess YUYO vs. Marie Jones
SCW Television Championship
Derek Adonis vs. Waylon Creek
Crystal Zdunich vs. The Enigma
Katie Steward’s World Tag Team Championship Acceptance Speech
What is next for Light in the Darkness?
Alex “CHBK” Desoubrais will announce plans to determine Bree Lancaster’s challenger for the SCW Adrenaline Championship at Rise to Greatness.
How will Eavan Maloney and Kimberly Williams react to James Evans getting involved in their Underground Championship match?
What will the ramifications be for Kandis assaulting Aaron Demitra?
What else will happen as SCW continues to hurdle toward Rise to Greatness?
2 RP Limit for singles matches
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET THURSDAY, June 27, 2024
|
|
|
| Apologies for BD |
|
Posted by: Kirsten Scott - 06-23-2024, 02:04 AM - Forum: OOC Board
- No Replies
|
 |
I spoke with Olek but I wanted to apologize to everyone for no showing BD in a big match. I was in a position where I felt my job was in question and it was drug out over the whole weekend and week of BD. So I apologize for everyone involved. Thankfully my job, as of Friday, is safe, and things should go back to normal. But you all are family to me, and I want to be honest with you. all.
Again, apologies.
|
|
|
|