Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 255
» Latest member: vinuv8310_ab3x
» Forum threads: 4,905
» Forum posts: 14,241

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 280 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 273 Guest(s)
Baidu, Google, Applebot, Bing, Yandex, Kirsten Scott, Huddie

Latest Threads
Breakdown - October 1, 20...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
8 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
6-7
Forum: Support/Enhancement
Last Post: Ruppy
Yesterday, 12:28 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 38
Breakdown Writers - Octob...
Forum: Match Writing Board
Last Post: Ruppy
10-01-2026, 10:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 53
The Glimmer Sisters vs. T...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Glimmer
09-30-2026, 11:33 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 194
The debut of Orison
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Orison
09-30-2026, 09:50 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 172
Marquis Dawson vs. Chris ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Chris Lawler
09-30-2026, 01:10 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 163
Shaun Cruze vs. Gavin Tay...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Shaun2025
09-30-2026, 01:01 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 177
Vespertine vs. Chase Upsh...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Braddock
09-30-2026, 07:09 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 165
Amelia Nevado
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
09-28-2026, 01:16 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6,171
La Pequeña Luz
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
09-28-2026, 01:10 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 5,219

 
  The Shining Maidens (Nemo & Sawa) vs. Body, Heart & Soul (Aisling & Colleen)
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 06-11-2024, 02:39 PM - Forum: Breakdown || June 15, 2024 - Replies (3)

4 RP limit for tag

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET FRIDAY, June 14, 2024

Print this item

  General updates
Posted by: supremecw - 06-11-2024, 02:08 PM - Forum: OOC Board - No Replies

Welcome to Rise to Greatness season.

A couple of things:
- The June 15 Breakdown card is up; moved the show to Saturday due to late posting of THOTF.
- A card for June 20 Breakdown will be up soon. I have it largely done. I just want to confirm with a few new people about their booking schedule to make sure we're on the same page.

- Taking Hold of the Flame, as usual, had many surprise entries. I encourage those roleplayers to post it under the thread just so people can see their work. I'll link them when I get back from running some chores to keep my wife from wondering why I've spent the last five days in the darkened basement yelling out the commentary from Taking Hold of the Flame and writing a fictional wrestling show....

- Finally, if people wish feedback, I will not get to it until at least Wednesday. I plan to decompress today. But I want to stress what I've said in the Discord and on Twitter. THOTF 2024 was one of the best roleplayed shows I've had the pleasure of being involved in. Everyone brought it and it was one of the hardest to judge. Every match was competitive and in many cases, I had to think long and hard about decisions. Regardless of the result, I hope you are proud of your work and that THOTF has given you plenty to work with and keep running with.

Print this item

  Breakdown Card - June 15, 2024
Posted by: supremecw - 06-11-2024, 01:56 PM - Forum: Breakdown || June 15, 2024 - No Replies

Breakdown – Saturday, June 15, 2024 (Show date moved)
Location: Hy-Vee Arena in Kansas City, Missouri

SCW United States Championship
Scott Reed vs. Deanna Frost

[u]Underground Rules[/i]
The Enigma vs. Konrad Raab

SCW Television Championship
“The Ronin” Chris Dumont vs. Waylon Creek

Autumn Valentine vs. Marie Jones

Diamond Steele vs. Derek Adonis

The Shining Maidens (Nemo & Sawa) vs. Body, Heart & Soul (Aisling & Colleen)

What will the fallout be from Taking Hold of the Flame 2024?

2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP limit for tag (word limits for all matches but US Title)
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET FRIDAY, June 14, 2024


A card for June 20 will be posted later today. I'm just confirming some availability.

Print this item

  Taking Hold of the Flame 2024
Posted by: supremecw - 06-11-2024, 01:24 PM - Forum: Results - No Replies

http://www.supremecw.com/results/ppv/thotf2024.htm

Forgot to add this note - as mentioned in the Discord, I tried to legitimately put people generally where they finished. There were a few places I elected to focus on the story to give more for the handler to run with. Ultimately, the final eight are accurate. Beyond that, I tried to reward people with big moments, longer runs, storyline developments, etc. More just to avoid the match being too contrived.

Print this item

  THOTF update and more
Posted by: supremecw - 06-05-2024, 11:15 AM - Forum: OOC Board - Replies (1)

All of the roleplays have been read and now I'm working on the battle royal and the rest of the show (I've largely started writing the other matches). My hope is the show will be up Friday. There's an immense effort for this show and I want to make sure I do it justice, but not only that, give a lot of good jump off points as we enter Rise to Greatness season.

For many, this will be new to you - Rise to Greatness season is our Wrestlemania season. It's the biggest time of the year and I try to put together the strongest stories I can for the shows and the strongest card I can for Rise to Greatness. All of this is to say, sit back, enjoy the ride, and let's keep it up from THOTF as we tell some great stories and just have fun.

Print this item

  Kills The Line... Officially
Posted by: Jay Gold - 06-02-2024, 12:02 AM - Forum: Taking Hold of the Flame 2024 || June 2, 2024 - No Replies

What?  It's been far too long damn it! Tongue

[Image: its-still-real-to-me-gif-12446406.gif]

Print this item

  The Enigma's Revenge/Revenge against Enigma?
Posted by: supremecw - 05-26-2024, 01:27 PM - Forum: Taking Hold of the Flame 2024 || June 2, 2024 - Replies (5)

Deanna Frost vs. Konrad Raab vs. Dakon Theron vs. Ludvig Eriksson vs. The Enigma vs. Kimberly Williams
Underground Rules

2 RP limit per person (no word limits)
Individuals in other matches (e.g. THOTF) can use their roleplays for both matches

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, June 1, 2024

Print this item

  Marie Jones vs. Bree Lancaster
Posted by: supremecw - 05-26-2024, 01:26 PM - Forum: Taking Hold of the Flame 2024 || June 2, 2024 - Replies (2)

Marie Jones vs. Bree Lancaster
SCW Adrenaline Championship

2 RP limit per person (no word limits)
Individuals in other matches (e.g. THOTF) can use their roleplays for both matches

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, June 1, 2024

Print this item

  Breakdown results - May 23, 2024
Posted by: supremecw - 05-26-2024, 01:24 PM - Forum: Results - No Replies

http://www.supremecw.com/results/breakdo...232024.htm

Print this item

  BD update
Posted by: supremecw - 05-25-2024, 11:20 PM - Forum: OOC Board - No Replies

Just waiting for one match to be submitted and I have a few more segments to complete. Should be up early tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

Print this item